Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley (33804 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by jimcaddy(m): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Naira Marley has become Nigeria's Most Wanted Man at the moment. Loool
Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by Jkilo: 1:17am On Sep 21, 2023
Orinechi:
What is Naira Marley's offence?
Na Nairaland you come dey ask us abi? Come ask me for Ikorodu na as you no dey fear God. One thing I hate about your type is that you normalize evil thereby letting it linger. Naira Marley is an occultist. The guy dey drink blood! His time is up
Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by bmaks: 3:13am On Sep 21, 2023
For once somebody understands what I've been shouting since... the song said everything that was to happen. I don't know why children of nowadays only listen to beats of a song. A song is no song without the Lyrics. Rap is a code and can hide or decrypt mysteries, so you dont just listen to Rap on the literal, you've got to follow the rappers mindset..... Go and play the song well again and you will hear everything. From "9" that came in a "box" and the box turned to a "strap" then "with the strap" you put your "main man" in the box.....? Don't you get it?
Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by kingthreat(m): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2023
shadrach77:

What is OD?

Overdose. Drug Overdose
Many drug users die from it
Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by DJInfluence: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2023
samuelson06:

Read with comprehension, please. I said no one is talking about the parents. I never said they're involved. They shouldn't have rushed to bury the boy without autopsy. We shouldn't all be talking about Naira Marley and Sam Larry as if we are so sure they killed him. It shouldn't be that way.
Then you should learn to communicate better because the last paragraph from your initial message was basically providing an alternative narrative. Which is why did the patent did a hurried burial?
Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by Agrimerc(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2023
We are Nigerians. Until something evil happens to us, we count what is evil or potentially dangerous as good.

Many of those condemning Naira now would have kept hailing him if not for the news of 'ohbad's death.

I was very sad to see pupils in my school sing those evil, imorral and foolish songs last year at their inter house sport.

May God deliver Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by wendixx(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2023
naijapikin2:
Sister living faith..
When I sight one I know...

Weldone o..
Well said

Lol cheesy yes I "live in faith" in Christ Jesus cool, however I do not attend living faith church if that's what you mean. But we all belong to the same Body of Christ.

God bless you wink wink

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by Orinechi: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jkilo:

Na Nairaland you come dey ask us abi? Come ask me for Ikorodu na as you no dey fear God. One thing I hate about your type is that you normalize evil thereby letting it linger. Naira Marley is an occultist. The guy dey drink blood! His time is up
Mohbad is his fellow cultist. A cultist kill a cultist I don't have problem with that.
Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
samuelson06:

He isn't the only one that have said that. You can't put the cause of your future death on someone while still alive.

Omo..abeg shift.
Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by Orinechi: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Exceed15:

I dunno o. May be because of past utterances and attack on him in the past. Conflicts is Normal in human existence. Becareful what you say or do to others when you are angry. It could be used against you even when you are innocent. The grievous mistake was his fast burial without autopsy.
Thanks. Those friends who are now making all the noise, were they not called when he died. Am aware that his body stayed up to 12hrs before burial. Why didn't they rush to take his body to the mortuary to give room for autopsy? They couldn't do anything and now they have occupied the whole social media space with their baseless accusations. I am not a fan of Naira Marley and I never supported him. In fact, I hate his music and I never played one for once but the truth has to be said

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Dammy Krane Tackles Naira Marley by Exceed15: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Orinechi:
Thanks. Those friends who are now making all the noise, were they not called when he died. Am aware that his body stayed up to 12hrs before burial. Why didn't they rush to take his body to the mortuary to give room for autopsy? They couldn't do anything and now they have occupied the whole social media space with their baseless accusations. I am not a fan of Naira Marley and I never supported him. In fact, I hate his music and I never played one for once but the truth has to be said

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi Shows Off His Side Chick(photo) / Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference / Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.