Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

MOHBAD Death Has Cause God To Come Down To Visit NAIRA MARLEY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MOHBAD Death Has Cause God To Come Down To Visit NAIRA MARLEY (394 Views)

Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Now See What Stay At Home Has Cause, Somebody Father O / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOHBAD Death Has Cause God To Come Down To Visit NAIRA MARLEY by naijapower(m): 4:35am On Sep 20, 2023
May God grant the family of Mohbad, the grace to bear the lost of their son, husband,father, brother,uncle friend etc.

Mohbad is gone, but the manner he died and was buried cause people to asked questions.

God allowed him to die to draw Nigerians attention to issues affecting Nigerians trying to make it legally. Yes many stories are online, and Only God knows the truth of the whole matter.

Jesus Christ said, if you have not sin ,cast the first stone.

Now the main reason for this write up is center on Naira Marley. I do not know him from adam, but while praying,Naira Marley came into my mind. and a thought came to me that God has come down to consider the life of Naira Marley and that of all Marllians especially and that of Nigerians in general.

In Genesis 18 vz 20. and Jonah 1 vz 2 . There are two great cities. that their action cause God to come down . One was destroyed and the other was save, though they committed sin before God.

God has come down to look at Naira Marley case and that of all marllians, because the cry of people have gone to God.

Naira Marley has all the opportunity to go to God and defend himself before God like the people of Nineveh or ignore God like the people of Sodom.

In Psalm51, David prayed and God answer.

Men will purpose, God is the only one that knows the truth and He is the only one that can degree a thing and it will stand.

Naira Marley should go to God on his own and let God be the judge of the matter, if he allow men to judge him, am sorry ,mercy will not be shown him. The early he goes to God the better for him and all marllians.

Re: MOHBAD Death Has Cause God To Come Down To Visit NAIRA MARLEY by MS247: 5:17am On Sep 20, 2023
cool

God knows I hate Naira Marley and his Marlian riff raffs

But what I can't stand is falsehood

How can Naira Marley who is abroad be responsible for the death of someone who got injected by an auxiliary nurse after suffering from fracture he got during a fight

How??

Are people so sentimental they can't think any longer

Re: MOHBAD Death Has Cause God To Come Down To Visit NAIRA MARLEY by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:
cool

God knows I hate Naira Marley and his Marlian riff raffs

But what I can't stand is falsehood

How can Naira Marley who is abroad be responsible for the death of someone who got injected by an auxiliary nurse after suffering from fracture he got during a fight

How??

Are people so sentimental they can't think any longer

Naira Is Useless both CURRENCY & ARTISTE

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand What Is Going On In This School (vid) / Naira Marley, Sam Larry Remanded In Prison By Lagos Court for 21 days / Tiwa Savage Shakes Her Back Side On The Stage. Fans Were Really Entertained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.