Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) (26515 Views)

FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin / David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by shonepa(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
This guy sabi whyn some set of people sha....e suppose drop Go Fund Me Aza for dem.

MS247:
grin

Mumu boy... Tinubu no even send the akamu face boy

With all his stupidity they still won't give him asylum visa

His only relevance is Twitter page, if Ellon musk deletes his Twitter, nothing like Hedeyen again

He would continue eating banku in Ghana

At 32 Tinubu is a Graduate in US University

At 32 David Hudeyen is a University drop out and a blogger

At 32 Tinubu has a Residency and Work Permit in Chicago USA

At 32 David Hudeyen was denied UK asylum, deported in Zambia and hides in Cotonou

David Hudeyen desperately want to copy Omoyele Sowore, and Kemi olunloyo in radical journalism

Omoyele Sowore has a degree in Journalism from a reputable US College

Kemi Olunloyo has a degree in Pharmacy and also another one in Journalism

Degree Hedeyen doesn't have, even diploma he doesn't have, all he goes about is his school cert WAEC

Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by shonepa(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Which court abeg? E be like say i no current.

ValarDoharis:
Court documents showed Tinubu was pushing narcotics at 32!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by ValarDoharis: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
So you don't know why they call him the drug baron?
shonepa:
Which court abeg? E be like say i no current.

Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by ManOfMan: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:
grin

His only relevance is Twitter page, if Ellon musk deletes his Twitter, nothing like Hedeyen again

At 32 David Hudeyen was denied UK asylum, deported in Zambia and hides in Cotonou

David Hudeyen desperately want to copy Omoyele Sowore, and Kemi olunloyo in radical journalism

Degree Hedeyen doesn't have, even diploma he doesn't have, all he goes about is his school cert WAEC

Stupid comparison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by shonepa(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na the court i dey ask?

ValarDoharis:
So you don't know why they call him the drug baron?
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by ValarDoharis: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
I suspect you're upto mischief
shonepa:
Na the court i dey ask?

Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by Burob: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
It's not really the number of pages that matter.
With those 2500 pages they still said they had no case against him, meaning the content of those pages don't hold water.
David should know better, thought he was smart.
If they had an tangible thing they would have picked him a long time ago.
Nigerians don't think.
Una just hear 2500 pages una just dey shout.
2500 pages of what.
Na the number of pages abi na the information
You dey mind the Mumu people?

1 Like

Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by VULCAN(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Picked him as per he is basket or what?

I don't know your level of education but it has been made clear to everyone that Tinubu settled his case via paying a fine decades ago.

So what is the US picking him for?

I don't want to believe that you cannot comprehend what is being discussed

EXOUSIAng:
It's not really the number of pages that matter.
With those 2500 pages they still said they had no case against him, meaning the content of those pages don't hold water.
David should know better, thought he was smart.
If they had an tangible thing they would have picked him a long time ago.
Nigerians don't think.
Una just hear 2500 pages una just dey shout.
2500 pages of what.
Na the number of pages abi na the information.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by ibinaboonline: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
After what transpired at the tribunal, if they want let them release 100 million damning pages. No be Nigeria again we dey? They will just say "dismissed" and that's it. Nothing will happen.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by Friend22(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Felimax:
O yea! We are in for a long ride!
Another episode of intriguing drama loading.
The only intriguing drama is this guy keep playing with your heads.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by EXOUSIAng: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2023
VULCAN:
Picked him as per he is basket or what?

I don't know your level of education but it has been made clear to everyone that Tinubu settled his case via paying a fine decades ago.

So what is the US picking him for?

I don't want to believe that you cannot comprehend what is being discussed

Read my comment again, read it twice and read it slowly.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:54am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
grin

this one is crying because they are about to expose his demigod grin
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by swaggerjack: 4:16am On Sep 21, 2023
Racoon:
See what the supporters of a drug baron, certificate forger and electoral criminal have done to put Nigeria on the world map for the wrong reason.
cry
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by seunayantokun(m): 4:38am On Sep 21, 2023
achimendy:

Tribalism or ethnicism is still on point, except you don't understand The point he's trying to make.

Don't cause unnecessary controversy.
The developed world don't describe themselves as tribes because they are civilised. And, because they know it's offensive, an insult, to so describe civilised peoples or ethnicities of Africa, they avoid it. Do you know words are used denotatively and connotatively according to societal conventions. So, go beyond what you were taught in secondary school. If I were your lecturer at any level of study in university, and you wrote a paper or an assignment for me describing peoples like the Yoruba, the Igbo, the Efik, the Igala or the Benin as tribes, you would certainly have to rewrite it to avoid failure.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by nabiz(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
grin

so David Hundeyin don't have certificate, I dope my cap. He is very smart even smarter than many usless professors in nigeria. And for you if this is all you have to say to someone who is risking his life for the betterment of your country, i think you are shameless
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
grin

It is safe to say you don't know David Hundeyin.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by MS247: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

It is safe to say you don't know David Hundeyin.

Same guy who bragged about stopping a war in west Africa

What's there to know
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by achimendy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
seunayantokun:

The developed world don't describe themselves as tribes because they are civilised. And, because they know it's offensive, an insult, to so describe civilised peoples or ethnicities of Africa, they avoid it. Do you know words are used denotatively and connotatively according to societal conventions. So, go beyond what you were taught in secondary school. If I were your lecturer at any level of study in university, and you wrote a paper or an assignment for me describing peoples like the Yoruba, the Igbo, the Efik, the Igala or the Benin as tribes, you would certainly have to rewrite it to avoid failure.

You need to ask yourself some sensible questions b4 drawing conclusion. The civilised/developed countries where the one's who created the English language, and this same people passed this same English language to many African countries during colonialism, and this same civilised people created what we call dictionary for people to get better understanding of the language call English. And I do know for sure that they update this dictionary maybe every year or so, and the last time I checked my dictionary the word tribe and tribalism was there.

So my point is this, if the word tribe or tribalism is offensive and insulting why did the so called civilised people still left it in the dictionary for people to make use of it?

Or is there any tribe in Nigeria or outside Nigeria that has openly shown resentment or anger towards anyone or group of people for referring to them as a tribe or tribalism?

You need to think wisely b4 answering those questions mr lecturer.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by seunayantokun(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
achimendy:

You need to ask yourself some sensible questions b4 drawing conclusion. The civilised/developed countries where the one's who created the English language, and this same people passed this same English language to many African countries during colonialism, and this same civilised people created what we call dictionary for people to get better understanding of the language call English. And I do know for sure that they update this dictionary maybe every year or so, and the last time I checked my dictionary the word tribe and tribalism was there.

So my point is this, if the word tribe or tribalism is offensive and insulting why did the so called civilised people still left it in the dictionary for people to make use of it?

Or is there any tribe in Nigeria or outside Nigeria that has openly shown resentment or anger towards anyone or group of people for referring to them as a tribe or tribalism?

You need to think wisely b4 answering those questions mr lecturer.
Just like you did first time, you didn't mind to use insult on me again. That's fine, but it does show who you are.

Also, your response shows you didn't digest what I wrote. That's why you're still talking about what you picked from pages of your dictionary. That's okay, I too have it in my dictionary.

Note that no good material for public consumption would address civilised peoples as tribes.

I've never seen anything more difficult to break like the bondage of the mind that refuses to know language is dynamic and liberty and development are in the proper understanding and application of it to life matters.

If you see and talk about yourself as a tribesman, that is what you are.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by Floky215: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
DesChyko:

Sorry Chief, journalists don't earn their feathers by partying with leaders. They do so by toeing the line of truth, no matter whose ox is gored.

Jamal Khashoggi, Times Person of the Year 2018, has much more achievements and recognition than any member of the Saudi Crown.

David Hundeyin is on that same path.

Go and verify.

Agberos would never know and understand..the only hero they know is anybody that can give them free amala...!!! grin
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by shonepa(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Lol na masterchief. U expect make i just believe wetin u talk, without proper research?

ValarDoharis:
I suspect you're upto mischief
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by achimendy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
seunayantokun:

Just like you did first time, you didn't mind to use insult on me again. That's fine, but it does show who you are.

Also, your response shows you didn't digest what I wrote. That's why you're still talking about what you picked from pages of your dictionary. That's okay, I too have it in my dictionary.

Note that no good material for public consumption would address civilised peoples as tribes.

I've never seen anything more difficult to break like the bondage of the mind that refuses to know language is dynamic and liberty and development are in the proper understanding and application of it to life matters.

If you see and talk about yourself as a tribesman, that is what you are.

Just do what you believe in and let others be bro.
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by oyatz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Chinjo2:
Even if they release it, Nigerians will not do anything about it because of tribalism.

Is Tribalism also the reason why the FBI hasn't done anything about it since?

Continue to deceive yourselves, David Hundeyin knows his targeted audience
Re: FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) by oyatz(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
israelmao:
Nigerian judiciary is the handbag of the executive.

What of the FBI?

You don't think deeply and ask critical questions.

Is David Hundeyin the Spokeman of FBI?

Why was Tinubu not arrested for over many years?

Why did the US Gov't through the US Embassy wrote an official letter to the then IGP in 2002 that Tinubu hasn't committed any crime at a time that Obasanjo ,was looking for all opportunities to deal with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection / We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.