Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital (620 Views)

Make Above 30 Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital / Earn 12% Monthly Returns On Investment / Earn 12% Of Your Bitcoin Daily(mon-friday)44%roi In 12 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Making 12% profit on your capital daily isn't a small amount of money with the current economy status of our country. This offer / opportunity isn't for Nigerian only but for everyone all over the world.
This have to do with buying and selling online and determining the how far the market can move within a short period of five minute or less , with a single trade you to target 3 to 4 percent.

REQUIREMENT
1. A Personal P.C
2. Minimum Capital Of 100USD And No Maximum
3. Fast/Good Internet Connection
4. Most Be Computer Literate

It's very simple to learn online within two (2) hours you good to go.
Many will ask what's my benefit for sharing this information. Yes you right my benefit its just 3% of out of 12% daily profit as I will be available online everytime to guide till you achieve your daily target and it take less than two hours to make your 12% daily following the guide lines and rules and regulations stated.
This have been working perfectly before I move out of the country , My observation about most people on Nairaland is that after receiving / achieving geniue information from someone the next is to report. Make use of personally
Note this offer is only for serious minded people ... Whatsapp +1 (408) 387-9241. Available From 7:00GMT-1 To 9:00GMT+1. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Happy Weekend...
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Generalgoshen: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
How far bro
I tried reaching you on WhatsApp
To no avail
Kindly contact me
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by RelevantSolutio(f): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Silboi:
Making 12% profit on your capital daily isn't a small amount of money with the current economy status of our country. This offer / opportunity isn't for Nigerian only but for everyone all over the world.
This have to do with buying and selling online and determining the how far the market can move within a short period of five minute or less , with a single trade you to target 3 to 4 percent.

REQUIREMENT
1. A Personal P.C
2. Minimum Capital Of 100USD And No Maximum
3. Fast/Good Internet Connection
4. Most Be Computer Literate

It's very simple to learn online within two (2) hours you good to go.
Many will ask what's my benefit for sharing this information. Yes you right my benefit its just 3% of out of 12% daily profit as I will be available online everytime to guide till you achieve your daily target and it take less than two hours to make your 12% daily following the guide lines and rules and regulations stated.
This have been working perfectly before I move out of the country , My observation about most people on Nairaland is that after receiving / achieving geniue information from someone the next is to report. Make use of personally
Note this offer is only for serious minded people ... Whatsapp +1 (408) 387-9241. Available From 7:00GMT-1 To 9:00GMT+1. Thanks

What is to be learnt?
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
I believe you have read the post very well. It all about buying and selling how to trade and make money legitimately. Thanks
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Have tried to reach you also but your number is not on whatsapp. Thanks
Generalgoshen:
How far bro
I tried reaching you on WhatsApp
To no avail
Kindly contact me
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Lord, we pray that our customers are in good spirits and that their day will be free of hardships. ... Have a nice day aheadĀ·
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Father, I pray for our customers today. I thank You for them because without them we could not stay in business. Thank You
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Earn legitimately with 99% guaarantee
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by CharityAnthony4: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2023
Interested
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2023
Please chat me directly and do not entertain any one claiming to be silboi or claiming to have a software to boast your trading have given you all guarantee on my offer and my direct whatsapp contact ... Good morning ... Thanks
Re: Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital by Silboi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
Don't Count the Days, Make the Days Count.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Invest In A Start Up With No Prototype Yet / How Much Do Naija Pastors Make / Lets Share Online Resources For NIGERIAN STOCK Company FUNDAMENTALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.