Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) (30696 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / 2 Generator Thieves Beaten In Ikom, Cross River State (Graphic Photos) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qan-2-q5h14?si=UbgOvZ0Z2CJPj2IH

Meanwhile Odili, Amaechi, Wike and Fubara are celebrated and honoured for stealing the masses’ commonwealth instead of employing teachers and other workers to have every child in free schools and water supply to every building.

Is that wisdom or stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by luckyz4rea(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dance of shame πŸ˜‚

Reminds me of Egejuru’s β€œDance of Shame”
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
But why is it that thief are always ugly 3rd picture look a gorilla in thee zoo.

I think the demon in charge of thief in Luceifer kingdom must be very very ugly beast, I guess.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Typing: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Emeka and Chunedu grin grin

Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tinubu suppoters, after rigging the election to favour tinubu.

Nigerians are so daft.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Nolevel666: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
DyingFetus:
Ordinary gen

So them thief car wetin go con happen
Them go kill them baa

Make them go flog their political leaders fess

If you day rob person try carry weapon in case the person loose guard
Your own cup go soon full

1 Like

Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
That's Taylor89
The guy has been giving you people sleepless nights. Hahahahahaha.
Well, that look like your boyfriend. You remember that phone he gave you, it was stolen. I can see you there sef. Hiding your face. Ungrateful girlfriend
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Sunnyski: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mopolchi:
Dem no flog dem well well angry angry They need tribal marks on their whole bodies together with enough black eyes. Useless idìots

Now you sound like a jungle justice senior advocate of the Zoo Republic. πŸ˜‚
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Careente7(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wotowotoman:

When he was alive, how many times did you think about him? Hopeless clout chaser. I feel like giving better konk on that your shiny bald head I swear angry
Lame.can you tell me the meaning of clout? Quote me.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Bringbackmandat: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
My Nigeria! While someone that stole 25000 dollars from his client is now Chief of staff to the president.
In Nigeria if you want to steal just make sure you steal in billions nobody will say anything to you , rather they will be worshipping you.

1 Like

Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Careente7(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wotowotoman:

When he was alive, how many times did you think about him? Hopeless clout chaser. I feel like giving better konk on that your shiny bald head I swear angry
Lame. What’s the meaning of clout? Quote me.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by dalaman: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
OkCornel:
Same people will hail thieving politicians and lying pastors.

Moral of the lesson: If you wanna steal, steal big.

Grab it, snatch it and run away with it!

Most of them are yahoo-yahoo boys themselves. Crazy world!

1 Like

Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Poor thieves. I see them going back to stealing after being released. I see them being roasted by an angry mob.

This I have seen.

Onye amuma-ugha, if you don't mind me asking; how many spiritual spouse do you have? undecided
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by rickleye: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don’t understand the backwardness we are in 2023 . Hand them over to police .
There are people in high places legally stealing from you. Why not beat and stone them ?
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by ozo13(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol if this one reach Family Meeting nd dem wan talk na diz Tape dem go first play for dem grin grin
lol.and they will forever keep quiet in the meeting
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Prince001(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladiesdream:
grin grin grin angry Dance a ton by a thief directed by those that have not yet been caught lol

What about their oga patata of them all The politicians?
Instead d same people dehumanising petty thieves will be haling those heartless politicians!!!!
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

The guy has been giving you people sleeping nights. Hahahahahaha.
Well, that look like your boyfriend. You remember that phone he gave you, it was stolen. I can see you there sef. Hiding your face. Ungrateful girlfriend
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
You are the gang leader now, are you not the one keeping and storing gun for them don't worry the long hard of law will soon catch up with you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Greatestkidb: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladiesdream:
grin grin grin angry Dance a ton by a thief directed by those that have not yet been caught lol
Lol. You get it all. Nigerians Sha..
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are the gang leader now, are you not the one keeping and storing gun for them don't worry the long hard of law will soon catch up with you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
I don't do stealing. I work hard for my Mula. No regret. We move. I am lab scientist though. You must be that woman frying Beans cake at the junction. I must say those stuff are cool.
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Ok what do you do for a living? Full time house wife or cathring. No bad blood pls.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
mariahAngel:
Onye amuma-ugha, if you don't mind me asking; how many spiritual spouse do you have? undecided
Spirit spouse kwa, I don't have any one o. I'm still saving money to come and marry you but things are hard. undecided

Is like you'll come to my house and be living, then I'll be paying your parents installmentally until I've finished paying your bring price. smiley
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by toxtimmy: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tomorrow you go dey hail wike and Amaechi .... these guys steal generator and nobody die but see the beating dem dey get... your state politicians have killed so.mamy people for their stealing money from the people well being but they are praised by the same people that are beating this thieves.

The sad part is at half of the people beating this thieves are thieves themselves

Mopolchi:
Dem no flog dem well well angry angry They need tribal marks on their whole bodies together with enough black eyes. Useless idìots
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by RussellRutherfo: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Spirit spouse kwa, I don't have any one o. I'm still saving money to come and marry you but things are hard. undecided

How do you get the ideas for those things you write?
I don't believe it's totally fiction.

Is like you'll come to my house and be living, then I'll be paying your parents installmentally until I've finished paying your bring price. smiley

Ashi gba! smiley
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by godwon01(m): 2:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Nigeria with jungle justice as if they are not thieves themselves. That was how they killed innocent students.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by honesttalk21: 5:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Beyond the flogging. The humiliating disgrace should keep them in check.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
How do you get the ideas for those things you write?
I don't believe it's totally fiction.

Ashi gba! smiley
Hmmm. I would prefer to remain silent until I see you.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by yahoodetector: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2023
Was it not in the same rivers that one present minister stole from them during the presidential elections?

Why didn't they flog him like this??
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

I don't do stealing. I work hard for my Mula. No regret. We move. I am lab scientist though. You must be that woman frying Beans cake at the junction. I must say those stuff are cool.
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Ok what do you do for a living? Full time house wife or cathring. No bad blood pls.
I'm not a liability person like you thief in the night lab scientist in the day. For your information I don't attend glorified secondary school you are calling a university. I have my B.sc Estate Management and M.sc Urban and Regional Planning from OAU.
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not a liability person like you thief in the night lab scientist in the day. For your information I don't attend glorified secondary school you are calling a university. I have my B.sc Estate Management and M.sc Urban and Regional Planning from OAU.
Yes of course estate management and urban development of Nairaland chapter. It all start here and ends here. No onsight experience. Well good to meet you. Have a pleasant day. Bye
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Let me go and prepare for my night OLOSHO hustle.Thats my hustle.
Okay. How much do you charge for a night. Not for me, for my dog.
πŸ•πŸ•πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
Okay. The same amount your father's friend charge for your mother Olosho.
πŸ•πŸ•πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Vigilante, Local Hunters Swooped On Criminals, Arrest Five Gang Leaders / Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) / Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.