Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now (753 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Are you tired of the pelvic inflammatory disease?
Are you tired of sexually transmitted disease and perhaps you have used different types of drugs and the problem still persist?
Are you tired of consistent vaginal itching?
Are you tired of Erectile dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation?
Are you tired of irregular periods?
Are you tired of pain during intercourse with your partner?
Are you tired of laxity and low sex drive?
etc.

Every of these issues are embedded and can be solved with Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness

We manufacture and offer the best products and services and many of our customers can testify to the effectiveness of our products and services

One of our flapship products is Curbinfect and it does wonders in solving different health challenges in both men and women. Curbinfect is the miracle in a bottle. Amazing products that helps to treat stubborn infections, diseases, alkaline your GUT and help your body heal itself.

Order for it now via the number below and be free from this dreadful diseases

Or Call/WhatsApp: +2348101458910

You can connect with me for enquires, consultation, bookings and When you Specify "Dr Seyi I collected your WhatsApp Number +2348101458910 from Nairaland" you will enjoy pocket friendly discounts, juicy promos from me.

Follow on instagram:
https://instagram.com/drseyiwellness?igshid=NGVhN2U2NjQ0Yg==

Follow on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61551438565765

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sQbw95jY9Iw

Get to know more about me and the company through our website: http://www.drseyi.com/

You can as well join my newsletter http://www.drseyi.com/ to know more about health, what you need to eat more, what you need to abstain from, what you need to do to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I wish you Optimum health

Dr Seyi

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
This miracle in a small bottle can help with STAPHYLOCOCCUS IN MEN AND WOMEN, GONORRHEA, URINARY TRACT INFECTION IN MEN AND WOMEN, SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASE, Infertily and Other Related Health Issues etc.

You can connect with me for enquires, consultation, bookings and When you Specify "Dr Seyi I collected your WhatsApp Number +2348101458910 from Nairaland" you will enjoy pocket friendly discounts, juicy promos from me.

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Do you know smiley

Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection of the female reproductive organs. It most often occurs when sexually transmitted bacteria spread from your vagina to your uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries.

Check out the Symptoms of PID

- Pain: ranging from mild to severe in your lower abdomen and pelvis.
- Abnormal or heavy vaginal discharge that may have an unpleasant odor.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding, especially during or after intercourse, or between menstrual cycles.
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Fever, sometimes with chills
- Painful, frequent or difficult urination

See testimonials below

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
When do you want to take action?

Until when you start experiencing

- Severe pain low in your abdomen
- Nausea and vomiting, with an inability to keep anything down
- Fever, with a temperature higher than 101 F (38.3 C)
- Foul vaginal discharge. This can be so embarrassing as well

Prompt treatment of an STI can help prevent PID.

Many types of bacteria can cause PID, but gonorrhea or chlamydia infections are the most common. These bacteria are usually acquired during unprotected sex.

Less commonly, bacteria can enter your reproductive tract anytime the normal barrier created by the cervix is disturbed. This can happen during menstruation and after childbirth, miscarriage or abortion. Rarely, bacteria can also enter the reproductive tract during the insertion of an intrauterine device (IUD) — a form of long-term birth control or any medical procedure that involves inserting instruments into the uterus.

Check below for amazing Testimonials from our certified clients

You can talk to me about your well-being

Dr Seyi

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amazing Testimonials From Certified Customers Home and Abroad

We can't keep calm, the results are just overwhelming.

What are you waiting for again, don't procrastinate, do the needful now

Don't suffer in vain with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and it related health challenges

For enquiries and how to place order for your own Curbinfect, kindly reach us on WhatsApp at +2348101458910

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Prevention

To reduce your risk of pelvic inflammatory disease:

- Practice safe sex. Use condoms every time you have sex, limit your number of partners and ask about a potential partner's sexual history.

- Perhaps you use contraception. Many forms of contraception do not protect against the development of PID. Using barrier methods, such as a condom, helps to reduce your risk. Even if you take birth control pills, use a condom every time you have sex with a new partner to protect against STIs.

- Get tested. If you're at risk of an STI, make an appointment with your doctor for testing. Set up a regular screening schedule with your doctor if needed. Early treatment of an STI gives you the best chance of avoiding PID.

- Request that your partner be tested. If you have pelvic inflammatory disease or an STI, advise your partner to be tested and treated. This can prevent the spread of STIs and possible recurrence of PID.

- Don't douche. Douching upsets the balance of bacteria in your vagina.

The fastest way to come out of this PID is to take full responsibility of your pelvic health today, get informed and get the natural solution called CURBINFECT. You can also book a session with our health team through WhatsApp: +2348101458910

Ignorance is not an excuse
Stay Happy Always

Dr Seyi

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dysmenorrhea

Causes
The medical name for painful cramping during a girl's period is dysmenorrhea.

Normal cramps happen in over 60% of girls.
This cramping is caused by strong muscle squeezing of the uterus. This is triggered by a high prostaglandin (a hormone) level.

An egg release from the ovary (ovulation) is needed to cause cramping. Therefore, the onset is most often 12 months or more after the first period.
Medical causes of severe menstrual cramps include pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and endometriosis. An ovarian cyst can also cause very bad cramping.

You can connect with me through WhatsApp: +2348101458910

Dr Seyi

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2023
As a CERTIFIED DOCTOR, I encourage you to be *intentional* about taking care of your health.

Yes, none of us will make it out of here(earth) alive but being intentional can prolong our days and ensure we enjoy life while we're at it.

Being intentional means being proactive - doing something positive in small amounts regularly in order to avert something negative that could drain us big-time in the future.

There's always a solution to every problem in life but there are some solution that might be late and can lead to full stop for a soul if proper steps are not taking at the adequate time

Health Is wealth

Dr Seyi

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
When it comes to Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness
Our products and services are topnotch

we pride ourselves in delivering Natural Proven quality supplements which assist the body in treating Pelvic inflammatory disease, Sexually transmitted disease, Erectile dysfunction and general Infertility issues in Nigeria (home and abroad).

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Dear Aunty Amaka, Chioma, Chinyere, Adaobi,
Dolapo, Mercy etc.

Are you struggling with Heavy/Painful period?
Are you struggling with Irregular menstruation?
Are you struggling with Low libido?
Are you struggling with Vaginal dryness?
Do you feel tired or you have completely lost the urge to have intercourse with your partner?

Don't let it weigh you down when you notice any of these symptoms in your body

The solution is not far-fetched, It is right here looking at you. Curbinfect is an effective products produced by Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness on tackle health issue such as the aforementioned and more.

Let Curbinfect treat you right and put your body in a safer mode

Testimonials below

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Stop Suffering and smiling

There's always a solution to every problem in life but there are some solution that might come late in order to avert something negative or pending dangers

Being proactive, let our products treat you right

Take the bold step now

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2023
Do you know why you are still unable to conceive?
Do you know why you are still experiencing that pain during sex?
Do you know why you are still having issues with abdominal pain?
Do you know why you are still having issues with irregular menstrual pain?

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease maybe the root cause of the problem. Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness has a permanent solution to this health challanges.

Curbinfect is just a stone throw to your destination, this product has been the talk of the town it has been topping chart for it effectiveness and helping people overcome their health challanges without side effects

You too can be a part of it if any you are battling with any of the above issues

Testimonials below

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hi,
You need to be free from diseases with an Amazing supplement that cures Staphylococcus infection, Gonorrhea, Vagina dryness/Vagina discharge, Erectile dysfunction, infertility in men and women, Fallopian tube blockages, low sex drive etc.

Or Call/Whatsapp: +2348101458910

Your health is our priority

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Do not wait till this micro things eat up your reproductive system. Act fast immediately you are told. Your health is very important.

Many woman spend thousands of naira trying to solve the complications of pelvic inflammatory diseases.

PID can stop you from getting pregnant,
It can cause menstrual abnormality, abdominal pain, smelly vaginal discharge etc

Curbinfect is a natural blend of active photochemicals and all ingredients have been proven scientifically for their antibacterial and antifungal activities.

Very effective for

- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Staphylococus aureus
- Candidaisis
- Gonorrhea
- E.coli
- Infertility

Treatment Duration: 2 weeks.

If you are sexually active your partner must be treated too.

We have had lot of positive testimonials. Ensure you go for a repeat test after treatment to confirm no signs of infection again.

Re: Is It Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, or STI? I Have A Solution To It. Click Here Now by Drseyiabsolute(f): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most common sexual problems that men deal with. There are a host of different causes of Erectile dysfunction that range from nutrient deficiencies to clinical depression.

Perhaps you have been searching for solution for too long and you have always met with the wrong side products which some people even brand it for you as organic but at the end, it proves abortive.

Worry no more, l bring to you the the talk of the town, our safe and effective products, the emperor and the coonquerer of sexual transmitted disease, low sex drive booster, energy giver, Stamina and endurance during knacking etc.

Curbinfect gives you every of these benefits and you can be rest assured to get your desired results

You can connect with me for enquires, consultation, bookings and when you Specify "Dr Seyi I collected your WhatsApp Number +2348101458910 from Nairaland" you will enjoy pocket friendly discounts, juicy promos from me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Control The Way That You Eat / The Secret Behind Living Longer And Healthy. / Can Someone Tell Me If I Am Still D Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.