Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nysc Updates, Any Questions Will Be Answered - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Updates, Any Questions Will Be Answered (1021 Views)

NYSCBLITZ, Nysc Updates Day To Day Activities / NYSC Updates / Nysc Updates.....2018 Batch B Mobilization Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Updates, Any Questions Will Be Answered by Sman37(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Which state is good for electrician to service for side hustle and also computer hardware and software maintenance expert...
Re: Nysc Updates, Any Questions Will Be Answered by Zikolino01: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sman37:
Which state is good for electrician to service for side hustle and also computer hardware and software maintenance expert...

Depends on where they post you, but if you wish to do direct posting or relocation from wherever they post you. And there might even be good companies in the state they’ll post you to. I can work your PPA to the company you prefer in that state.

There are companies that pays good money with accommodation in ogun state and Lagos state.

You can contact me on WhatsApp; 08168882494

1 Like

Re: Nysc Updates, Any Questions Will Be Answered by Zikolino01: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sman37:

You won’t need to be looking for side hustle.
Re: Nysc Updates, Any Questions Will Be Answered by Sman37(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2023
Zikolino01:

You won’t need to be looking for side hustle.
Yes, If can get where to be giving the electrician/computer work
Re: Nysc Updates, Any Questions Will Be Answered by Zikolino01: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2023
Sman37:

Yes, If can get where to be giving the electrician/computer work

You can get electrical in any state but I don’t know about northern states though.
Re: Nysc Updates, Any Questions Will Be Answered by Richieyolo: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Zikolino01:

But I’m sure it’s from jamb office, you can go to your school and hear them out first.
I realized that a mistake was made when entering my registration number and I went back to jamb office and they asked me to go and do part time registration at a Cyber cafe now cafe is saying it's 15k please how much are they doing part time registration for regularization

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuguda: Corpers' Death,They Only Fulfilled Destiny / Nigeria Youth Asking For The Resignation Of Director General Of Nysc / Applying For NYSC Exception Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.