Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,327 members, 7,867,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Diplomacy, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diplomacy, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (129 Views)

Ibrahim Lamuwa Accused Of Sexually Harassing Staff Of Foreign Affairs Ministry / Police Officer Meagan Hall Dismissed For On-Shift Sex Romps & Illicit Affairs / Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diplomacy, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by Gbenard: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
I look forward to work at the Ministry of foreign affairs
I studied in English and French language, I speak ,read ,write and understand English and French fluently. In addition I have basic knowledge of Spanish
Also process certificates both in English and French .
I haven't seen any recruitment announcement from the ministry of foreign affairs. Is there a different form of announcement for the ministry of foreign affairs ?please any useful information is welcome
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Graphic Design / Here Is Why Your Sunday Evening Sucks / Introduction To Microsoft Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.