Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. (4526 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Ofunaofu: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
I said what I said because you are in pain because of the loss you and obi suffered

duro4chang, you are losing it all

Focus on the subject of discourse

Leave Peter Obi and Obidients matter, you go run mad o

8 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by ganisucks(f): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Timothy89:

someone that's in supreme court to claim his mandate? if he read this your imbecilic post, na curse him go curse you
It's an act. He will be the opposition firebrand candidate for four years. But months to the election, he will calm down and win without breaking a sweat. He has a gentleman's agreement with the ruling party brokered by the cabal. That's why there is calm.
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Timothy89(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
ganisucks:

It's an act. He will be the opposition firebrand candidate for four years. But months to the election, he will calm down and win without breaking a sweat. He has a gentleman's agreement with the ruling party brokered by the cabal. That's why there is calm.

I like your dream
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Racoon(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Of course the ripple of Biden first meeting with the drug baron illegitimate president have started spreading. A meeting by President Biden with Tinubu now will just a political suicide.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by udede(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=Kaiser20 post=125913538]Biden is aware of Tinubu's criminal dealings, if he meets with Tinubu American people will protest against him.
Tinubu is now COVID -23 more contagious than 19.[/quote COVID 23 kwa ?]
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by duro4chang(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ofunaofu:

duro4chang, you are losing it all
Focus on the subject of discourse
Leave Peter Obi and Obidients matter, you go run mad o
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by udede(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Joy may one day return to Nigeria.
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by ayokellany: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Wonders they say shall never end, all this is coming from Igbos that supported Trump against this same Biden.

SmartPolician:
An American president will meet and dine with the devil if that meeting will bring benefits to America. If not, he has nothing to discuss with you. If Joe Biden refuses to meet Tinubu, it means Ebola is worse than the devil. Okonjo-Iweala should intervene for Nigeria; Biden likes her.
Tmberwolf1:

Yes... The newly imposed leader of one of your closest African ally yet there's been no interaction between the two of them... Surely Biden is avoiding him like a plague. He knows that if he's seen with Tinubu, Trump will utterly destroy him in the public eyes. There would be no way for CNN to spin it in his favour, let's not forget that the FBI has a dossier on him. It would be like shaking hands with El Chapo, when elections is next year. I don't think you understand how damaged Nigeria's image is to the international community.
Kaiser20:
Biden is aware of Tinubu's criminal dealings, if he meets with Tinubu American people will protest against him.
Tinubu is now COVID -23 more contagious than 19.
Malroux:
O ti zeh. The downfall of Ebola Tinubu will be catastrophic. This election rigger thinks that once he snatched power at all cost and run away with it then he has succeeded, but shame and disgrace awaits him on any foreign trip he makes. The international community knows him as a renowned drug lord in the mould of El Chapo.
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by SmartPolician: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
ayokellany:
Wonders they say shall never end, all this is coming from Igbos that supported Trump against this same Biden.

Show me one comment from this moniker supporting either Biden or Trump. Indeed, common sense is like 5000 miles faraway from you.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by ayokellany: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Same you well know Igbo filled with nothing but hate

SmartPolician:

Show me one comment from this moniker supporting either Biden or Trump. Indeed, common sense is like 5000 miles faraway from you.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Jennieee4(f): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
So?
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by KillahPriest: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
ganisucks:
Four years from now Peter Obi will refuse to do a debate. He will not give any interviews. He will not do much of public speaking. He will present no manifesto or any explanation. He will have no mantra. His social media team will become non existent. He will do practically nothing. He will be declared president under the platform of PDP with Kwankwaso as his vice.
APROKO !!! E concern you ?
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Varunpulyani: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
ayokellany:

Biden

Biden

Biden does not want anything to do with a cocaine sniffing bastard
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by JagabanB: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
You folks lie too much

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by JagabanB: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Biden

Biden

Biden does not want anything to do with a cocaine sniffing bastard
See d picture above.
Una too like beer parlor stories.
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Varunpulyani: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
JagabanB:

See d picture above.
Una too like beer parlor stories.

You are showing me pictures of India Abi you blind to see wetting hang for Thier necks ?

USA have made it clear they will never invest in a country ran by a cocaine addict

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Akanbiedu(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Awon Okoro.
Igbe igbe igbe
Igbe rara lara a ke wo'le
Igbe rara

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by JagabanB: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Varunpulyani:

You are showing me pictures of India Abi you blind to see wetting hang for Thier necks ?

USA have made it clear they will never invest in a country ran by a cocaine addict
I thought u all said Biden cañ't be seen with Tinubu?
This picture is from the recent meeting in India, should I post more?
I saved those pictures because I know u Obi boys are so petty to tell roadside lies at every opportunity.
How did US made it clear?
In ur imaginations?
LOL.
U can gather in beer parlor and tell these lies, not on social media here.
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Varunpulyani: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
JagabanB:

I thought u all said Biden cañ't be seen with Tinubu?
This picture is from the recent meeting in India, should I post more?
I saved those pictures because I know u Obi boys are so petty to tell roadside lies at every opportunity.
How did US made it clear?
In ur imaginations?
LOL.
U can gather in beer parlor and tell these lies, not on social media here.

Rice mandate listen and listen well.

United States of America is not ruled by Oluwole miscreants.

Biden can shake in India a neutral ground but he will never portray the image of his country working with Pablo.

Just like Escobar took a picture in front of the white house.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by JagabanB: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Rice mandate listen and listen well.

United States of America is not ruled by Oluwole miscreants.

Biden can shake in India a neutral ground but he will never portray the image of his country working with Pablo.

Just like Escobar took a picture in front of the white house.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond
LOL.
Are u guys not confused?
From US and the West pushing Tinubu to go to with Niger to this?
I thought u people just said Biden cañ't be seen with Tinubu?
Is this how easy it is to change tongue just now?
I am not surprised, ur principal does that alot.
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Varunpulyani: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
JagabanB:

LOL.
Are u guys not confused?
From US and the West pushing Tinubu to go to with Niger to this?
I thought u people just said Biden cañ't be seen with Tinubu?
Is this how easy it is to change tongue just now?
I am not surprised, ur principal does that alot.

We all must not be accomodating landlords and sophisticated
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by JagabanB: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Varunpulyani:

We all must not be accomodating landlords and sophisticated
Accepting that u guys are liars now?
Seeing how empty the thread is now?
As usual, sell lies to yourselves, keep talking about it until u all believe it to be true.
We are ready for ur lies

Biden cañ't be seen with Tinubu.
I saved these pictures just for folks like u that very day of the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by wonlasewonimi: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Even a dunce like buhari was met by Trump

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by SmartPolician: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
ayokellany:

It's a simple assignment.

Ogbeni, stop deviating.
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by JOemmy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tmberwolf1:

Yes... The newly imposed leader of one of your closest African ally yet there's been no interaction between the two of them... Surely Biden is avoiding him like a plague. He knows that if he's seen with Tinubu, Trump will utterly destroy him in the public eyes. There would be no way for CNN to spin it in his favour, let's not forget that the FBI has a dossier on him. It would be like shaking hands with El Chapo, when elections is next year. I don't think you understand how damaged Nigeria's image is to the international community.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
ganisucks:
Four years from now Peter Obi will refuse to do a debate. He will not give any interviews. He will not do much of public speaking. He will present no manifesto or any explanation. He will have no mantra. His social media team will become non existent. He will do practically nothing. He will be declared president under the platform of PDP with Kwankwaso as his vice.
dey play... That's why APC is dealing with kwankwaso in Kano...
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by ukaface(f): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
I am PROUD of our PRESIDENT
Re: Joe Biden Refuses To Meet Tinubu. by Bringbackmandat: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2023
How can you meet someone with so many criminal records, even his Chief of staff was also suspended in US from practicing law for 36 months because he is a thief. So how do you expect the president of the world to meet with such people.
We don enter one chance.
BTW, iam still waiting for 14 billions dollers foreign investors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debo Adegbile: A Legal Giant In The Making - Defending the Voting Rights Act / Boko Haram: Our Policemen Are Mercenaries –tsav / Famous Painting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.