Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Four Suspected Kidnappers Die In Gunfire With Police In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Suspected Kidnappers Die In Gunfire With Police In Delta (508 Views)

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Four Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benue (Pictures) / Four Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Suspected Kidnappers Die In Gunfire With Police In Delta by GuruboiNaija: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Four suspected kidnappers have been reported dead during an exchange of gunfire with the Police along Jesse-Igueleba in Edo State.

The suspects were certified dead in a hospital where they were taken for treatment, .ng.

The Police also recovered from the deceased suspects, one AK47 rifle with twenty-five {25} rounds of live ammunition.

The Delta State Police Command confirmed the report in a statement signed by the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe.

The Police image maker said a joint patrol team, Special Anti-Kidnapping and Cyber Crime Squad, SAKCC and DPOS Buffalo team and others encountered a gang of armed bandits who laid wait in the bush to attack and kidnap unsuspecting motorists on 18th September 2023.

According to DSP Edafe, “The hoodlums who apparently sighted the police team, fired at the front tyre of the lead pickup van, thus demobilizing the vehicle.

“They were swiftly engaged in a gun duel by members of the police team.

“The armed men eventually succumbed to the superior firepower of the policemen who pursued them into the deep forest during which four {04} suspected kidnappers were fatally wounded. One AK47 rifle with twenty-five {25} rounds of live ammunition was recovered.”

He said,”The wounded suspects were taken to the hospital for treatment where they were later certified dead.”

https://.ng/2023/09/20/four-suspected-kidnappers-die-in-gunfire-with-police-in-delta/

Re: Four Suspected Kidnappers Die In Gunfire With Police In Delta by finallybusy: 4:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Life is a video game to them. Hopefully they'll spawn in a better country.

1 Like

Re: Four Suspected Kidnappers Die In Gunfire With Police In Delta by texascleanit: 5:20am On Sep 21, 2023
Exemplary Crime Scene Cleanup Services in Texas

Hey there, fellow forum members!

I wanted to take a moment to share my recent experience with Crime Scene Cleanup services here in Texas. I know it's not the most pleasant topic, but it's an essential service that can make a world of difference during tough times.

Recently, my family and I faced a challenging situation, and we needed professional assistance to clean up a distressing scene. We reached out to a local Crime Scene Cleanup company, and I must say, their response was not only swift but incredibly compassionate.

The team arrived promptly, and their professionalism was reassuring. They efficiently removed all biohazards, disinfected the area, and ensured the space was safe again. Their attention to detail was impeccable, leaving no traces of the incident behind.

But what truly stood out was their empathy and understanding. They knew that these situations are emotionally taxing, and they handled it with care and sensitivity, providing not just a cleanup service but also much-needed support.

I wanted to share this positive experience here to highlight the importance of having reliable Crime Scene Cleanup services in Texas. During challenging times, knowing that there are professionals who can restore safety and peace of mind is invaluable.

If anyone else has had similar experiences or has any questions about Crime Scene Cleanup services in Texas, feel free to share or ask. Let's support one another and spread the word about the fantastic work these professionals do in our community!

Re: Four Suspected Kidnappers Die In Gunfire With Police In Delta by Curious346: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2023
There is no profit in crime .
Re: Four Suspected Kidnappers Die In Gunfire With Police In Delta by Jamieb(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2023
That's very good. Kidnapping is thriving because we didn't start battling it early

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct Police Inspectors In Delta, Steal AK47 Rifles / See How Binance Was Used To Loot N26B Without The CBN Knowing. / Why Yahoo Boys And Girls Will Make Heaven — Pastor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.