Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

A Dedicated And Comprehensive Virtual Assisting Team Is Available For Hire - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Dedicated And Comprehensive Virtual Assisting Team Is Available For Hire (231 Views)

Spark Charity Team,is Here,if U Are Interested In Joining The Spark Charity Team / Earn $20-40 Per Hour Assisting Students With Their Homework / The N-creative Team Is Ready And Waiting In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dedicated And Comprehensive Virtual Assisting Team Is Available For Hire by Aavassist: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Agatha AVA is a virtual assisting service provider committed to helping businesses, business owners, executives, workers, individuals, and brands handle their reoccurring and mundane tasks. We provide four core services

Administrative Tasks
Content Management
Social Media Management
Website Management

We provide many benefits to clients, including but not limited to discounts, free services, client satisfaction, moneyback guarantee, and project management. We invite you to visit our website at www.aavassist.com. Our project request page details our services and their pricing and is an easy way for clients to place projects, so please sign in for your free account.

We are open to in-depth discussion about your task and what we can offer you before even processing the request. Clients can reach us through our website chat or through our email aavassist@gmail.com

Not sure if your task falls under the services we handle, still place a request and we will be the judge of that.

Agatha AVA... assisting you
Re: A Dedicated And Comprehensive Virtual Assisting Team Is Available For Hire by Aavassist: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
All of our services are customized to fit your needs. We operate a range of services and offer multiple discounts. Visit our website at aavassist.com and place a project. You can also leave us a message if you would like a free consultation or if you would like to make further inquires.

Kindly note that to view our project request page, you will be required to sign in for free. Take advantage of this offer today.
Re: A Dedicated And Comprehensive Virtual Assisting Team Is Available For Hire by Babycoolcash1(f): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
I'm interested
Re: A Dedicated And Comprehensive Virtual Assisting Team Is Available For Hire by Peteru1st(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Can I get your number please, I want to ask one or two questions
Re: A Dedicated And Comprehensive Virtual Assisting Team Is Available For Hire by Aavassist: 1:36am On Nov 10, 2023
Peteru1st:
Can I get your number please, I want to ask one or two questions

Please reach us through our WhatsApp on 0.705.528.7216.

(1) (Reply)

IT Support - Aba / Recruitment For Project In Abia / 10+ Scholarships In Europe For Non-eu International Students 2024-2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.