Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,591 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Business Ideas Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Urgently Needed (159 Views)

I Need Business Ideas Urgently Please!!! / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas / 40+ Business Ideas You Can Start And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas Urgently Needed by Famous25: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Any profitable business idea I can start up with 500K bosses
Re: Business Ideas Urgently Needed by wittywriter: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Famous25:
Any profitable business idea I can start up with 500K bosses
Post screenshot evidence of your capital.

Famous25:

Just drop your business idea, that's if you got any to deliver instead of asking for endless screenshot of capital!
You go explain tire...but no evidence.

Wittyness
Re: Business Ideas Urgently Needed by Famous25: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
wittywriter:

Post screenshot evidence of your capital.

Wittyness

Just drop your business idea, that's if you got any to deliver instead of asking for endless screenshot of capital!

(1) (Reply)

Brisbane's Best: Where To Source Fresh Coffee Beans / The Role Of User-generated Content In A Tech-driven Business World / Ghanaian Fintech Dash Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Milion In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.