Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death (35276 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Pastor Fakes Own Kidnap Twice, Collects ₦‎600,000 Ransom From Members In Jos / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by VEHINTOLAR: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2023
The werey looks like a piece of furniture !
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by OmoGomesIlorin: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2023
Authoreety:
Na wa o... At 19 she already has two children 🧒
South Africa dey follow White man model alot. Soon Nigeria and other African countries go follow as more civilization creep in
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Laren24(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2023
South African Men are devilish and look disgusting. I don’t understand what there women see in them. That’s why they’ll choose a Nigerian man over them all day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Yankiss(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men and South African men are in a competition on who is more heartless undecided

I’m 100% sure he rape and murder the poor girl. Biko, the man should be sentenced to death ASAP!!

Honestly I hate men!! sad
That's his girlfriend. Rape is unlikely. They had two children together. Read well. [/b]The couple had two kids and the motive of the incident is yet unknown.[b]

I condemn the murder in the strongest terms! The stiffest deterrent should be meted out against the culprit without judicial delays!!

Why do you hate men?? Your comments come from a heart full of hatred for the other gender. Not every man is heartless - only very few are!
cc Jennyclay

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Lama70(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2023
post=125919395:
Trending Bad News, Trending EVERYWHERE

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

Harbinger of bad news. May you not have reason to post our news.

Well done, bro.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by sageb: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2023
post=125919374:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/9/south-african-man-kills-his-19-year-old-girlfriend-fakes-own-death.html

A toxic relationship is not worth keeping
R. I. P to the girlfriend
In Samantha124 voice " The Boyfriend must face the law for his crime".
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by tonicyril: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2023
jamesversion:
That hair cut and skinny jeans is enough for anygirl to flee from such man. grin

Please let no harm come near Samantha124. Cos I believe me and her will still have 'something' in time to come. grin
she's married bro
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Alvin212(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2023
Insecure man

Jealous lover
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2023
They are only best at femicide and xenophobia
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2023
They are only best at femicide and xenophobia.
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by bewla(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2023
post=125919395:
Trending Bad News, Trending EVERYWHERE

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
The bad News channel

1 Like

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by VOsimhen144(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2023
Authoreety:
Na wa o... At 19 she already has two children 🧒
stay there dey play.

E get one 16 years old girl wey dey show me green light right now. She’s so tempting…. She’s beautiful, slim, moderate ass and curves but I said to myself that I won’t fvck her. She’s till a kid.

I’m 27 years old, infact I will be 28 by December.

Let me shock you, even though I refuse to shift her pant, another guy go shift the pant before this year runs out.

All these teenage girls of nowadays don spoil finish.
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by EmekaA125(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2023
RIP
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by MrAgbako: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2023
wrongman665:
He resamble onana. angry
onana with big yansh😂
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Godsongang: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Some South Africa men are evil, infact 95% of them. Fulani life style people
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Proudlyomonna: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2023
iykofias:
A 19year old with two kids already, ololololo

Looll are You from Amakioha Owerri grin

That your ololololo enter wella grin
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by orion7: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2023
Killings women is very common in SA. It’s like a sport for them. Fûcking animals
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Angelfrost(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2023
iykofias:
A 19year old with two kids already, ololololo

In a certain region of your nation, 19-year-olds already have 4 and have likely been birthing them since 14 years of age. undecided
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Akaegwu(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2023
@19 with two kids 🧒? OK ooo. RIP.
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Father4all: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2023
19 years with two children and Christians are not saying anything about that. If she was to be a Muslim lady na. They will be saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by samsononyilo(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
South African men are very aggressive

And ugly.
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by jclassiq(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2023
post=125919486:

See More Bad News @ www.. com

What type of sick fetish makes you believe people want to see more bad news?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Gee64: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2023
Na man u dey have something with?
Most female monikers are not real oh.
jamesversion:
That hair cut and skinny jeans is enough for anygirl to flee from such man. grin

Please let no harm come near Samantha124. Cos I believe me and her will still have 'something' in time to come. grin
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by slowice(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2023
In house xeno grin

He must be a member of that ragtag group that want to evict foreigners from SA... They are full of hate like our SW brothers grin
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by favour32(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Yankiss:
That's his girlfriend. Rape is unlikely. They had two children together. Read well. [/b]The couple had two kids and the motive of the incident is yet unknown.[b]

I condemn the murder in the strongest terms! The stiffest deterrent should be meted out against the culprit without judicial delays!!

Why do you hate men?? Your comments come from a heart full of hatred for the other gender. Not every man is heartless - only very few are!
cc Jennyclay

You nor know Siofra or suphere or her likes?
She nor ever experience fatherly love.Thats why she hates male gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by iykofias(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

In a certain region of your nation, 19-year-olds already have 4 and have likely been birthing them since 14 years of age. undecided
there’s a distinct difference between wife and girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2023
iykofias:
there’s a distinct difference between wife and girlfriend.

Oh, I see... So, once a child is wedded by her grandfather's age mate, she automatically and biologically becomes a woman suitably prepared to be a Mother.

Naija science is an amazing thing... The universe should come and learn from you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by iykofias(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Oh, I see... So, once a child is wedded by her grandfather's age mate, she automatically and biologically becomes a woman suitably prepared to be a Mother.

Naija science is an amazing thing... The universe should come and learn from you guys.
Come East and see young couples, maybe only grandpa are marrying young girls at your region.
twist it how you want to. Matrimony ain’t same with dating
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by Chetas81(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2023
SEE BLACK AFRICANS AND SEE DARKNESS
Re: South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death by lexy2014: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men and South African men are in a competition on who is more heartless undecided

I’m 100% sure he rape and murder the poor girl. Biko, the man should be sentenced to death ASAP!!

Honestly I hate men!! sad

Is that how south African and nigerian men have been raping and murdering you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" / Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Idowu Omosuyi: Police Officer Who Killed A Driver For Refusing To Give Him N50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.