Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road (11650 Views)

Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road / Sapele Road In Warri Is Bad (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by phorget(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Shimran:

Kaduna-Zaria-kano express way
Makurdi-Lafia-keffi Express way

A case of ”monkey dey work baboon dey chop”.
South resources are been used to develop the north and that is why the two roads you mentioned are right there in the north.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Wisereborn:
Threats were issued against a certain part of Nigeria not to vote, youths no protest undecided

Youths were killed at Lekki 2020, youths no protest

Jide Sanwo-Olu bury 103 people talk say them no get families, youths no protest

Crude oil, food and other basic amenities skyrocketed, resilient youths no protest

Flood dey carry people regularly, youths no protest

Roads have been taking people's lives, youths no protest undecided

What manner of youths do we have in this country

E be say Naira Marley kill Mohbad

youths go protest..

useless youths of the Shithole

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by abobote: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Good.

Edo State has one of the worst road networks if not the worst in the entire country.

All the ugly men that have ruled and continued to rule that state are as evil and corrupt as their ugliness.

Very foolìsh people.
This is not just about Edo road, we are talking about federal road here
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Lawalemi(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2023
Ten years ago, I ply this road every two weeks and it was in excellent condition. Whatever happened to our maintenance culture must be cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by TheBillyonaire: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2023
Benin Sapele Road is not part of Nigeria, if it was there would have been railways and super highway.

APC is a running Tribal Democracy salted with gerontologic Plutocracy.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by ukaface(f): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Protest no Dey work

Those government people no send Una
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Gofwane(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Another one is that road in lokoja that leads to Ganaja village. I almost fell out of Keke one day.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by ukaface(f): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Wisereborn:
Threats were issued against a certain part of Nigeria not to vote, youths no protest undecided

Crude oil, food and other basic amenities skyrocketed, resilient youths no protest

Youths that reason with their anus

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2023
IamAtAnger:
smiley this is what suppose trend... but some gullible ones no sabi wetin dey do them... carry matter wey no get any impact for our current situation dey disturb internet space?... I wonder the kind eyes oyibo dey always use look us?.. things happened btw gangsters wey no one dey and know wetin really transpired btw them o... be4 u join street(cult) then you've made up ur mind.. cos if u live by the sword have it in mind that you'll die by sword nigerian youths turn am to national problem. Mtchewwww.. juz becos na trend.
i tire...dem carry matter wey no go effect the nation. Our youths so much emphasis on entertainment issues.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Ikaeniyan0: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2023
Wisereborn:

Are you not a youth? What's stopping you from protesting too?
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by ABUPHARM(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2023
Shimran:

Kaduna-Zaria-kano express way
Makurdi-Lafia-keffi Express way
In addition to it;
Kano to Maiduguri about 7 hours journey. The only pot hole you can find is the one intentionally drilled by the military for security reasons.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Felix6: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2023
with all these rubbish one Idiot will come here to post " 10 things you will miss as a result of JAPA" 1. Egusi soup, 2. Eba, 3. roasted corn ......." Nonsense. any sound minded person will never miss a thing when you escape Nigeria.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by IamAtAnger: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2023
No na Naira Marley and Mohbad be their problem...confused generation
Wisereborn:

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by tollyboy5(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Wisereborn:

Start the protest, I'll support you.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by tollyboy5(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

E be say Naira Marley kill Mohbad

youths go protest..

useless youths of the Shithole
Enter street with placard na who hold you?
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Watinhapen(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2023
I think the federal government is intentionally using this very bad road to punish people in Benin. The federal government don’t want to do the road, allow the state government to do the road but no, they still don’t want the state government to do the road. Is that not witchcraft!

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Mom007(f): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2023
Wisereborn:

They were saving their energy to protest mobads death. Its all about priorities... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by YesWeCan11: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2023
Deco7:
Benin Sapele road had been in deplorable condition since before 1960. Same as roads around Suru, Sibiri. Ajangbaji

Please say what you know. Benin Sapele road was very good just some years ago. For a fact, Benin to Warri used to be about 1hour some 9years ago.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Good.

Edo State has one of the worst road networks if not the worst in the entire country.

All the ugly men that have ruled and continued to rule that state are as evil and corrupt as their ugliness.

Very foolìsh people.

You haven't been to Ogun state, yeah? Especially Ifo local government area.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2023
tollyboy5:

Enter street with placard na who hold you?

Na you go talk say i wan destabilize Tinubu government and take over Lagos
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Babathanks(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2023
Wisereborn:

If you see how that mohbad protest dy vex Mii ehn 😡😡😡. Most Nigeria youth don't think at all

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Deco7: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2023
YesWeCan11:

Please say what you know. Benin Sapele road was very good just some years ago. For a fact, Benin to Warri used to be about 1hour some 9years ago.

It had always been rigged with cycles of good and bad times. Understand ebglish
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by ppogba: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Lawalemi:
Ten years ago, I ply this road every two weeks and it was in excellent condition. Whatever happened to our maintenance culture must be cursed.

That was why I responded to the kid who said the road has been bad since 1960.

2004, 05 06 thereabout, you can close your eyes from Effurun round about and get to Oba market in beinin within 55minutes.

Here, you have a kid probably in diapers then saying the road was perpertually bad.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Quebec91(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2023
As in ehn . It baffles me too oo
Wisereborn:

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by drtee247(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2023
5 days i dey sapele road, i no go front, i ko go back, which kain goverment be this
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Pedyson: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2023
Dest8sman:
Which federal road is in good condition nowadays?

I wanted to ask same question 🤷🏻‍♂️
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by fobiflex(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Deco7:
Benin Sapele road had been in deplorable condition since before 1960. Same as roads around Suru, Sibiri. Ajangbaji
It’s ajangbadi now o, shibiri got better roads now
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by fobiflex(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Watinhapen:
I think the federal government is intentionally using this very bad road to punish people in Benin. The federal government don’t want to do the road, allow the state government to do the road but no, they still don’t want the state government to do the road. Is that not witchcraft!
That’s the lie the state government always use when they are asked about the roads, for a fact no federal government refused the state government the right to fix any road in Nigeria, goan verify
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Deco7: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2023
fobiflex:

It’s ajangbadi now o, shibiri got better roads now

It is well. Cause all those avenues since days of age no gre make sense
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by MeineMutter: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
masseratti:
Better youth.. Not the ones going on the street without knowing cause of death.

Those protesting death on the street are parts of the ones Buhari called lazy youths.

They can’t occupy Nigeria for bad governance but they can stay glued to their TVs and phones watching irrelevant things while some people have ignited their candle life, at both ends.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by andriy65(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
ppogba:

That was why I responded to the kid who said the road has been bad since 1960.

2004, 05 06 thereabout, you can close your eyes from Effurun round about and get to Oba market in beinin within 55minutes.

Here, you have a kid probably in diapers then saying the road was perpertually bad.

This road was even in an excellent condition in 2013 when I graduated from uniben.
At times I leave warri by 6:45am and I still get to attend classes by 8:00am.
Re: Youths Protest Terrible Condition Of Benin-Sapele Road by Theoarhics: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Good.

Very foolìsh people.

Obvious you no get sense. You are the one who is foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee How To Obtain A Uk Work Permit? / Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport / Living In Germany/life As A GERMAN Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.