Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? (183 Views)

Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her. / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by ogashman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omo, sometimes I sound like a broken record trying to correct my exes. To make them stop doing these little things they feel do not matter but really do matter to me.

And because of this, I have ended so many relationships.

My exes usually say I was too uptight and take everything seriously, that I should be able to overlook somethings but I just can't.

This is because I'm a kind of person that like people to treat me the way I treat them. If did not do such to u I don't expect u to do it to me.

It pisses me off. .and could lead to the end of whatever we have.

So, here are they, I call them "the little dip of fingers that spoil the soup".

1. I'm talking to u and u are busy talking to someone else while paying half attention. Women do this a lot. It's a turn off really.

2. Taking a longer time to call or text after missing my call, even I know ur schedule and that u ain't that busy. Omo, this one is annoying.

3. Telling me to pls end the call that u want to pick a friend's call. I don't care if it is a f or m. Provided it is not ur parents, why would u do that? You can always call back when we are done.

4. I told u I was sick yday, and you called today and did not even ask how I'm doing. Serious quarrel.

5. I sent u rcard and u did not use part of it to call me.

6. U are with me and my airtime got exhausted, I requested to use urs, u squeeze face.

7. U gave me sex, I took u out...then again I wanted sex, u said no expecting to take u out again... Na trade by barter?

These are some that I can remember.

Feel free to add urs
Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by ogashman(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by izonborn098(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
That number5, if she can't show appreciation of a recharge card, na olosho she be or she don't love you..
Don't argue
Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by ogashman(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
izonborn098:
That number5, if she can't show appreciation of a recharge card, na olosho she be or she don't love you..
Don't argue

U correct
Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by izonborn098(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Even today my woman appreciate me for the least card i sent to her, 9yr relationship for that matter. But some girls think it's ur duty to send them card..
ogashman:

U correct
Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
ogashman:
Omo, sometimes I sound like a broken record trying to correct my exes. To make them stop doing these little things they feel do not matter but really do matter to me. And because of this, I have ended so many relationships. My exes usually say I was too uptight and take everything seriously, that I should be able to overlook somethings but I just can't. This is because I'm a kind of person that like people to treat me the way I treat them. If did not do such to u I don't expect u to do it to me. It pisses me off. .and could lead to the end of whatever we have.
■ So, here are they, I call them "the little dip of fingers that spoil the soup".
1. I'm talking to u and u are busy talking to someone else while paying half attention. Women do this a lot. It's a turn off really.
2. Taking a longer time to call or text after missing my call, even I know ur schedule and that u ain't that busy. Omo, this one is annoying.
3. Telling me to pls end the call that u want to pick a friend's call. I don't care if it is a f or m. Provided it is not ur parents, why would u do that? You can always call back when we are done.
4. I told u I was sick yday, and you called today and did not even ask how I'm doing. Serious quarrel.
5. I sent u rcard and u did not use part of it to call me.
6. U are with me and my airtime got exhausted, I requested to use urs, u squeeze face.
7. U gave me sex, I took u out...then again I wanted sex, u said no expecting to take u out again... Na trade by barter?
These are some that I can remember. Feel free to add urs
1. Here's the down low... your exes are no the problem. You are! You keep picking and dating people who don't meld with you, yet you have the audacity to try to fix them when the one you ought to fix instead is yourself. undecided

2. When you learn to respect yourself a lot more, you will learn then that it is not your place to tell people how to live but instead, inform your own self on how best to pick people to date. All those things we you list for up there, there are people out there who don't have sticks up their arses about them. So why should any human being change to suit you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by ogashman(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Here's the down low... your exes are no the problem. You are! You keep picking and dating people who don't meld with you, yet you have the audacity to try to fix them when the one you ought to fix instead is yourself. undecided

2. When you learn to respect yourself a lot more, you will learn then that it is not your place to tell people how to live but instead, inform your own self on how best to pick people to date. All those things we you list for up there, there are people out there who don't have sticks up their arses about them. So why should any human being change to suit you? undecided

Are u saying that if u experienced any of those with ur partner, u are ok with it? There won't be any reaction from u?
Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
ogashman:
■ Are u saying that if u experienced any of those with ur partner, u are ok with it? There won't be any reaction from u?
Adult relationships are about finding the right person, not about going around trying to change people to fit you. The moment you resort to trying to change your partner, you — not your partner — have failed in the relationship. undecided

Once I begin to observe red flags in a potential date, I take it immediately to mean the person is not a right fit for me. That doesn't make that person bad for everyone else — only for me. I could end up just friends/acquaintances with such a person but nothing intimate ever because I have a problem managing what I can't tolerate. Those red flags do not necessarily mean a person is evil, only that the person is not a right fit for the intimate union that I seek. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by izonborn098(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
The first time you don make sense especially the last line..
Kobojunkie:
Adult relationships are about finding the right person, not about going around trying to change people to fit you. The moment you resort to trying to change your partner, you — not your partner — have failed in the relationship. undecided

Once I begin to observe red flags in a potential date, I take it immediately to mean the person is not a right fit for me. That doesn't make that person bad for everyone else — only for me. I could end up just friends/acquaintances with such a person but nothing intimate ever because I have a problem managing what I can't tolerate. Those red flags do not necessarily mean a person is evil, only that the person is not a right fit for the intimate union that I seek. undecided
Re: Are These The Little/trivial Things That End A Relationship ? by ogashman(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I quite agree with u

(1) (Reply)

Oap Tunde. Im Facing Similar Issue / Celebrating Dr. Akindele Adebola: A Visionary Businessman And Philanthropist / Postpaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.