Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Did Naira Marley Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did Naira Marley Do? (276 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Naira Marley Do? by bomsilaga(m): 3:30am On Sep 21, 2023
First of all RIP to Mohbad.

I have been going through the whole madness of the story of Mohbad and how he was hurriedly buried and all that, and I must say it's been very disturbing.
I have been accused of so many things I didn't do in my life and very careful to accuse someone without an evidence.
Am I missing something about the death of Mohbad and the direct accusation against naira Marley? Don't get me wrong, I dislike his style and lyrics.

Please educate me if there's something concrete linking him. Thanks
Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by MS247: 3:32am On Sep 21, 2023
Naira Marley did nothing but his lifestyle and Marlian nuisance movement annoy most people

But on the issue of MohBad, he wasn't even around when MohBad got jumped
Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by Legalaffairs(m): 3:59am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
Naira Marley did nothing but his lifestyle and Marlian nuisance movement annoy most people

JUST AS HE WAS NOT AROUND IN PECKHAM UK WHEN RUGGERD MAN WAS JUMPED IN THE UK.
Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by MS247: 4:05am On Sep 21, 2023
Legalaffairs:

JUST AS HE WAS NOT AROUND IN PECKHAM UK WHEN RUGGERD MAN WAS JUMPED IN THE UK.

He personally made the video when his goons jumped Rugged man, that is different
Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by illicit(m): 4:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Personally,I am not sure about him killing Mohbad, infact I wouldn't think so until proven otherwise

But he and his cohorts oppressed and maltreated the boy eversince he (Moh) left Marlians.

So they might as well pay for that, cos they carried on like they were sure nothing would happen.

They frustrated him.

1 Like

Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by Omoawoke: 5:01am On Sep 21, 2023
Those of us that have watched enough American crime thrillers and documentaries, we know Naira Marley chances of being innocent is over 95%

If two people are fighting and one says to the other that he will kill him in 3 days time, then a 3rd party that has motive to kill will use that opportunity to carry out the crime knowing that the person that made the threat would be the prime suspect.
If the true story uncovers, people will realise that a killer is among those weeping and calling for the head of Naira Marley

2 Likes

Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by DonBenny77(m): 5:02am On Sep 21, 2023
He killed him
He wouldn't let the poor boy breathe
He must have heard the young man was booked for an overseas gig the jealousy and envy him made him strike that moment.
He turns every artists signed under his label to junkies, you must do drugs to implicate yourself as well so his secrets don't get out Imole didn't want that life he forced it on the poor boy.
Naira is a self acclaimed Gangstar, he runs his label like a gang. Blood in blood out....
Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by Omoawoke: 5:03am On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:

One murderer obviously exploited that chance that Naira Marley will take the blame
Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by bomsilaga(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2023
DonBenny77:
He killed him
He wouldn't let the poor boy breathe
He must have heard the young man was booked for an overseas gig the jealousy and envy him made him strike that moment.
He turns every artists signed under his label to junkies, you must do drugs to implicate yourself as well so his secrets don't get out Imole didn't want that life he forced it on the poor boy.
Naira is a self acclaimed Gangstar, he runs his label like a gang. Blood in blood out....
But all these are mere speculations
Re: What Did Naira Marley Do? by bomsilaga(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

One murderer obviously exploited that chance that Naira Marley will take the blame

Just may be the case. Who knows?

(1) (Reply)

The Significans Of April First To This Election. / Top Ten Amazing Quotes Across Africa / Outrageous "Legislooters" Pay And Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.