Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

The "Gold-head" King Of Kings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The "Gold-head" King Of Kings (75 Views)

The Gold-mine In Ibeju Lekki / Unveiling Dangote’s Novel ‘king Of Cement’ / Christal Villa Kings Court* From #2.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Gold-head" King Of Kings by PCHC(m): 4:26am On Sep 21, 2023
DANIEL 2:38

and wherever the children of men dwell, or the beasts of the field and the birds of the heaven, He has given them into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all—you are this head of gold.
[Daniel 2:38 NKJV]

He has made you ruler of all the inhabited earth and ruler over all the animals and birds. You are the head of gold. [Daniel 2:38 GNT]

✓ THE "GOLD-HEAD" KING OF KINGS ✓

Incase you don't understand this heading, "The "Gold-Head" King of Kings:" then let me spread it out for you. The whole mysterious dream events, (that Nebuchadnezzar had, but would not share with any man while demanding the wise men in his kingdom to guess or give word of knowledge of it), were all about one thing: That is, "King of Kings."

Thus, the Statue and the Stone in that dream were all about all the different "King of Kings" that shall arise. Remember, there can only be one King of Kings on any stage or era. The great Statue (Image) that was made up of (5) different Substances in the image of a giant man represent different Kingdoms of King of Kings that shall emerge. And the Stone that destroyed the Statue also represent the most different, unique and everlasting King of Kings that shall have no end nor limit/boundaries.

In the Bible verse above, there's the "Gold-Head King of Kings" who was Nebuchadnezzar himself, who also was the seer of the vision or dream. He's like their head and was represented with gold on the image statue. In the subsequent verses, other king of kings shall arise after the gold head (Nebuchadnezzar and his grandson), but the next king of kings shall be inferior or lower in greatness than Nebuchadnezzar had been, just as silver is lower to gold.

In the Bible verse above, the prophet, Daniel, did two things:

*1* He defined the scope of the Dominion or Kingdom God gave to Nebuchadnezzar as the king of kings: And according to his definition, the scope or realms of expanse which this king of kings, Nebuchadnezzar, was given by God reached and covered anywhere any living creature of the earth had walked or dwelt. Wherever any man, animal or bird is or has been was included in the places and realms God both gave to Nebuchadnezzar and made Nebuchadnezzar to rule over all of those living creatures and mankind there.

You know, this was greater than the Dominion God gave to mankind in "Genesis 1:28." For the Dominion in "Genesis 1:28" was not given to one man but to mankind or all men as in human race. And so, there was nothing like "king of kings" deemed in "Genesis 1:28" because no one man had it all; all Adam had was for the entire human race. On the other hand, Nebuchadnezzar was one man that was King of Kings, and the whole nations and living creatures were given to him as both their Lord and king over all nations and animals of the world. As it is written,

[[b]Jeremiah 27:5‭-‬9 TLV] — "‘I have made the earth, mankind and beast which are on the face of the earth, by My great power and by My outstretched arm—and I give it to whom it seems right to Me. So now I have given all these lands into the hand of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, My servant. I have even given the beasts of the field to serve him. All the nations will serve him—and his son, and his grandson—until the time of his own land comes, and then many nations and great kings will make him their slave.’ “Now it will be, that the nation or the kingdom which will not serve the same King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, and will not put their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, that nation I will punish with the sword, with famine, and with pestilence,” declares Adonai, “until I have destroyed it by his hand. But as for you, do not listen to your prophets, your diviners, your dreams, your soothsayers, or your sorcerers, who speak to you, saying, ‘You will not serve the king of Babylon.’"[/b]

*2" - The second thing Daniel, the prophet, did in the top Bible verse above was he told the king of kings, the dreamer himself, "You are that Gold-Head," which he saw in his dream.

Again, understand that people could see unrelated/unconnected images, persons or objects, in their dreams and visions, and yet spiritually those things they are seeing or working on could be themselves either in their past, present or future selves. I have used Joseph and his brothers' sheaves to illustrate how they bound or chained themselves by binding/chaining sheaves in the dream and whereas those sheaves were their future selves.

Though I do not intend to encourage this witchcraft or reprobate mystery, but I share it here for illustration: Witches, Magicians, Dark Artists, Dark Craftsmen, have ways of linking a man/woman to an object such as image, stone, doll, tree, bunch of wood, statue, mannequin, pictures, or any convenient object: and it will be so real that they could actually control that man's/woman's life by what they do to that object that represents him/her in their shrine or coven: if they want to kill, paralyze, bind, or do anything to the man/woman, they just do it to that object there with them and it will automatically happen to that man/woman that has his or her personality/soul/body linked to that object in their black or witch crafts. And it may even be done in a way that even if the man or woman sees that object (either as living creature or non living thing) the man or woman will never be able to naturally know he/she is that thing.

Daniel told the king of kings, Nebuchadnezzar, "You are that Gold-Head;" in another occasion or another dream, the same Daniel will tell the same king of kings, "You are that Tree" (Great Tree that was cut down).

Have understanding: Take this life as if you are your neighbor or you are any man you see, and treat every man/woman you meet as if he/she is your future self: then you are safe. As it is written,

[Matthew 7:12 FBV] — "Treat others the way you want them to treat you. This sums up the law and the prophets."

Again,

[Luke 6:37‭-‬38 TLV] — "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Pardon, and you will be pardoned. Give, and it will be given to you—a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, overflowing, will be given into your lap. For whatever measure you measure out will be measured back to you.”

We are like Joseph and his brothers, either binding or loosing our sheaves by how we treat others and whatever we do to others especially when they are lower, poorer, weaker, or below us, for that's even much when they decide our future and destiny by how and what we do to them. If you know this, you will begin to truly love every man or woman, including loving your enemies too.

Re: The "Gold-head" King Of Kings by PCHC(m): 4:27am On Sep 21, 2023

(1) (Reply)

HEARTBREAKING: Her Brother Duped Her Of The Money Meant For House Building. / Four Bedroom Terraced Duplex For Rent At Games Village Abuja / To LET A Decent 2bdrms Flat At Ogudu Gra N2m, N2.5m. Isra GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.