Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) (29516 Views)

Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / 7 Nigerians Arrested For Dealing Drugs In Italy, Captured On Camera. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by tishbite42: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sad waste
Suffersicated heroin impressario
Eyan Ebola

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by MEGAWATCH: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
If you are from the SAD WEAST HIDE YOUR FACE.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Alvin212(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tinubus drug partner

Aressted in UK

E-BOLA Tinubu is bastard old Druggie
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
omniwater:
Do the crime, do you the time.

Must have been to influenced by "the usual culprits'.

Aguntan t'o ba'ja rin, a je imi!

Do you have the name of the individual who influenced him to know their tribe?

Did he share with you that he was influenced by somebody or do you know the guy personally?

With due respect, you may need a serious mental evaluation!

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Nonexisting: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
It's like skull mining is for the unsophisticated aphonjas. The sophisticated ones are now diversifying and I don't blame them. Imagine 25k for one skull, what can it buy in this present economy if not agbo.

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Shame
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by waynetee(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Doesn't sound like yoruba tho
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Alvin212(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
45 years old Yoruba man

Claiming 24

One of Tinubu drug partner
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
This man obviously have ipob blood in him. Who is his mother?

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Bridget95(f): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ndi Southwest come and carry your brother

Ronu

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
He is taking after their elders.....that's what they do best.....add forgery too 😂

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Rimsd(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
This one will one day become a leader in this country una go see. Judiciary go cover am.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by ibechris(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
Many of them came to check his name but were disappointed.

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by condralbedez: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
This is one of the bad eggs, that's denting our image abroad.
Naija don cast, no tribe excluded!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by omniwater: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Do you have the name of the individual who influenced him to know their tribe?

Did he share with you that he was influenced by somebody or do you know the guy personally?

With due respect, you may need a serious mental evaluation!

Did I mention anybody or tribe?

Why feel so concerned?

I smell guilty conscience.

Asebaje sebi t'ohun lanwi, asebuburu eku arafu.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Nonexisting: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dayvidblue:
Yoruba sha! There is no crime they don't involve themselves in. Just name it.
I am into skulling business, import and export, I do internet fraud, I do petty money ritual, not like the one done by Kanayo Kanayo that fetch millions, I'm talking about the rituals done by Baba Femi in Ijebu that give me daily 2k to drink my agbo in peace. Agbero work, I dey gallant for there. Cultism, haa you dey ask that one. You never hear wetin we do for Sagamu? Armed robbery, haa you dey ask? You done forget offa bank robbery? Na we be baba for armed robbery. My friend, I hope you have skull insurance as you dey ask me these questions so because anything fit happen now. Who am I? I am a proud aphonja.

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yoruba Muslim na there way
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
He has been frying people's brains with white substances.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
He will contest and win a political office in Nigeria when he comes out...! No biggie.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
omniwater:

Did I mention anybody or tribe?

Why feel so concerned?

I smell guilty conscience.

Asebaje sebi t'ohun lanwi, asebuburu eku arafu.

Gbenu e soun! Adiye to su ti o to , ara e lowa?

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Akerele44(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
chatinent:
If you'd call him names if he were Igbo because politicians ate the thinking part of your brain but are treating it lightly now because he's from your tribe, you are evil. Since you do the selective criticism, I do not see how different you are from those oppressing you.

I'm not going to honour you a response. But you must know you are worse than the criminal.

Have a nice century.
The guy works for igbo everyone knows that
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by GloriousGbola: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by HRHKingOliver(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
That's what they are known for.. He wants to use the £7k to change their brown roof grin

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by omniwater: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Skyview01:

Gbenu e soun! Adiye to su ti o to , ara e lowa?

Adiye to us ti o to, ara e lowa.

E wo wa ni tie?

Busybody elenu rirun.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by MacTayyy: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by sukkot: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
onowu33 dem done finally catch ya honku for uk. mr 4 houses

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
omniwater:

Adiye to us ti o to, ara e lowa.

E wo wa ni tie?

Busybody elenu rirun.

Atoole agbaya, Alatenuje, alainironu!
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Emyogalanya: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
He learnt the job from Ebola tinubu
like president
like followers
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by sukkot: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
but wait ooo are we sure about this guys name ? he doesnt look yoruba. he looks like ma nigga chikwendu

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by WeddingParol: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
I don't believe his name, look at his head grin
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by seunodediranivy: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
"Segun Babalola", a Yoruba man, I am not sure at all, does this man look like Yoruba man, na lie, it's very obvious, by his appearance, and their anticedent, we all know who he is and where he comes from.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) by Chyma231(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Drsmartphilips post=125924485]his mom must be igbo[ewu !!!]

LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official / Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State