Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz (1361 Views)

Gunmen Threaten To Force Soludo To Resign / Ikonso's Death: "Be Ready For The Consequence"— Igbo Terrorists Threaten Imo Gov / Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by Ukpaka: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2023
‘We Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uzodinma Make Shocking Revelation
https://247ureports.com/2023/09/we-would-have-taken-your-life-on-tuesday-unknown-gunmen-threaten-imo-gov-uzodinma-make-shocking-revelation/
-
“Now you have seen it and we have collected soldiers guns, I have warned you severally but you refused to listen, now let the world see that there is a heavy war going on in Imo State.

“This should be a warning to all Eastern governors too, we are everywhere, we are like a legion, unbeatable and no one can defeat us. Thank God the world have seen this one now, this is an evidence of what we have been saying.

“Look at you, Hope Uzodimma, I was just looking at you I just kept silent and I didn’t want to take your life that yesterday. I was looking at you mumu, I was somewhere looking at you and you have been piloting all the Communities.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by Odin13: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2023
Another foolish Igbo man acting god from his hiding place in the bush..

His stupidity no gree am shoot ..

What a foolish igboman..

Ekpa as his bingos are real cowards

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by Wisereborn: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin how can you take the life of your boss

Peace went to sleep in Imo State the very day supreme court gave Uzodinma victory straight up

I hope the Nigerian judiciary can see the effect of evil judgement undecided

Was it not General Abacha that said that if any tyranny exceeds a day, that the government have a hand in it undecided

Make una continue to dey deceive una self undecided wicked people, continue to steal our natural resources and use excuses to kill the people around there

Make una continue to make fool of una self undecided
Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by NotMagicBishop: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2023
As long as they keep that shit in their yeast, no wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by Roboto11: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2023
Na for east sha.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by SonofLothbrok: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Roboto11:
Na for east sha.

It will reach everybody soon.

Dog tags will be collected from every dead and captured terrorist of the zoo army. And if the names correspond with any tribe, equal punishment will be sent to ur lands. You cannot come and form army and come to our lands to burn our houses and markets and expect ur lands not to bleed also.
Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by Roboto11: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

It will reach everybody soon.

Dog tags will be collected from every dead and captured terrorist of the zoo army. And if the names correspond with any tribe, equal punishment will be sent to ur lands. You can form army and come to our lands to burn our houses and markets and expect ur lands not to bleed also.

Kikikiki.

Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by yarimo(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Peter obi should order his boys to stop killing and kidnapping of innocent people
Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by Dikastan: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
I don't want to say you people you should have taken it.
Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by abobote: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
It would have been the best news of the year.

At least the killing in Imo state would have reduced
Re: ‘we Would Have Taken Your Life On Tuesday’ – Unknown Gunmen Threaten Imo Gov, Uz by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
MAKING IGBOLAND A WASTELAND,NA YOUR LOSS YOU SAVAGE IGBO BOYZ,COWARDS
YOUR WOMEN CANT DO BIZNESS IN PEACE
YOUR KIDS CANT SCHOOL WITHOUT FEAR
YOUR OLD PARENTS CANT ENJOY PEACE
NO SENSIBLE VISITOR COMES TO IGBOLAND
YOU ARE GOING TO GO EXTINCT SOON BY THIS YOUR SENSELESS IKPA SPONSORED VIOLENCE, JUST LIKE YOUR FELLOW GONE CRIMINAL TRIBESMEN WENT IFSHAangry

(1) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Spend 8 Yrs in University only to Graduate with 3rd Class? / Atiku Never Come Out With Main Bazooka Oo / Six Cameroonian Soldiers Killed ,4 Disarmed By Biafra Dragon Marine -Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.