Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters (8747 Views)

Funny Pics Of How Some Management Treat Their Employees / Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Ericsson Moves To Sack Nigerian Employees, Hire Indians As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by 2mch(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
Yea this is quite F'ed up. We should push for employee laws. We dont get overtime and even the Nigerian employers treat Nigerian's like shi*t. angry
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by cap28: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
buzugee:

bros yall gotta step back for a minute and objectively view this here situation. nigerians in china behave 100 times worse than chinese behave in nigeria. i know yall got selective amnesia on that there info. nigerians in china use their women to smuggle drugs, fight and machete each other and chinese men on the street. beat up chinese people on the streets and are a serious terror in china, are pimps and gun runners and engage in all kindsa dubious thing including using chinese women for rituals out there. i bet yall conveniently forgot all dat.the point here is, evil exists in all races.

im sorry bros these chinese people in nigeria are living like kings in nigeria whereas our brothers in china are just hustling to make ends meet so there is no comparison between the two groups - im not saying our brothers in china are not into illegal businesses but most of them are just hustlers and desperadoes - unlike this chinese bastard in abuja who is making money hand over fist at the expense of nigerians and instead of being grateful acts like HE IS DOING US A FAVOUR - for fuc.ks sake its the nigerian workers who should be giving this bastard shi.t not the other way around - do you think a chinese manager with a business in the US or UK would dare lay a finger on one of his employees ? let alone have the guts to kick him in the nuts - can you imagine the damages he would have had to pay in compensation if this had happened in the west,  in fact this chinese man would have been lucky if he didnt get a prison sentence for aggravated assault - but in nigeria  a third world banana republic - anything goes and the lower down the food chain you are the less rights you have - its pathetic.

these chinese ba.stards look down on blacks and are so out of control that they openly treat us with utter contempt ON OUR OWN CONTINENT knowing that nothing will happen, this is the same way i saw lebanese hoteliers in gambia treating the indigenous gambians like shi.t - in gambia all of the big hotels and bars are owned by europeans and lebanese and the indigenous gambians are BANNED from going in to these places.

bros stop making excuseses for these people  -they don't like us.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
cap28:

im sorry bros these chinese people in nigeria are living like kings in nigeria whereas our brothers in china are just hustling to make ends meet so there is no comparison between the two groups - im not saying our brothers in china are not into illegal businesses but most of them are just hustlers and desperadoes - unlike this chinese bastard in abuja who is making money hand over fist at the expense of nigerians and instead of being grateful acts like HE IS DOING US A FAVOUR - for fuc.ks sake its the nigerian workers who should be giving this bastard shi.t not the other way around - do you think a chinese manager with a business in the US or UK would dare lay a finger on one of his employees ? let alone have the guts to kick him in the nuts - can you imagine the damages he would have had to pay in compensation if this had happened in the west,  in fact this chinese man would have been lucky if he didnt get a prison sentence for aggravated assault - but in nigeria  a third world banana republic - anything goes and the lower down the food chain you are the less rights you have - its pathetic.

these chinese ba.stards look down on blacks and are so out of control that they openly treat us with utter contempt ON OUR OWN CONTINENT knowing that nothing will happen, this is the same way i saw lebanese hoteliers in gambia treating the indigenous gambians like shi.t - in gambia all of the big hotels and bars are owned by europeans and lebanese and the indigenous gambians are BANNED from going in to these places.

bros stop making excuseses for these people  -they don't like us.

ahhhhh but thats a misconception you have.there about all chinese men living big in the nigeria. from what i have seen from pictures from friends who work with them, they live like 10 to an apt. dunno bout you but i wouldnt call that opulent, now maybe the bosses are the ones who live opulent lifestyles. heck some of the ones i have seen in friends pictures live 10 to a house and indulge in cockfighting for pleasure. does that sound like the highlife ?
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
they dont like us ? who are they God ? why should that matter if you are liked or not ? they are mere mortals. i will advise you to place less emphasis on the impression of others about you. its not good for the self esteem. see thats the problem with africans. thats why we are subservient people. we worry so much about what others think about us.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by cap28: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
buzugee:

ahhhhh but thats a misconception you have.there about all chinese men living big in the nigeria. from what i have seen from pictures from friends who work with them, they live like 10 to an apt. dunno bout you but i wouldnt call that opulent, now maybe the bosses are the ones who live opulent lifestyles. heck some of the ones i have seen in friends pictures like 10 to a house and indulge in cockfighting for pleasure. does that sound like the highlife ?

bros - whether you want to accept it or not these people are living like kings in our country - i just reread this story and its even more pathetic than i thought - the company that this chinese man works for is a company owned by the chinese govt - which means that its very powerful and influential, in other words this company's employees are above the law and can comitt any kind of atrocity they like against the majority of nigerians and get away with it without fear of any punishment - how would you feel if you went to nigeria tomorrow and were beaten into a coma by one the staff of this company and when your family members tried seeking justice ended up being treated like criminals?

you've got to wake up and understand what is happening on our continent - these chinese people are slowly taking over - this is how it starts - a gradual dispossession of our land here, buying up of govt industrites there and before you know your a tresspasser on your own land - it happened in south africa, zimbabwe and kenya and it sure as hell is happening in nigeria but some people are refusing to open their eyes to recognise it for what it is.

You asked whether they are God? well it depends on what you terms as God. for the european, power and money equate to God - the europeans have used their superior military might to subdue and control us for 5 centuries - the incoming superpower will do the same so to answer your question - he who has control over our economy is your God and from where im sitting it looks like the chinese are in that position.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2011
cap28:

bros - whether you want to accept it or not these people are living like kings in our country - i just reread this story and its even more pathetic than i thought - the company that this chinese man works for is a company owned by the chinese govt - which means that its very powerful and influential, in other words this company's employees are above the law and can comitt any kind of atrocity they like against the majority of nigerians and get away with it without fear of any punishment - how would you feel if you went to nigeria tomorrow and were beaten into a coma by one the staff of this company and when your family members tried seeking justice ended up being treated like criminals?

you've got to wake up and understand what is happening on our continent - these chinese people are slowly taking over - this is how it starts - a gradual dispossession of our land here, buying up of govt industrites there and before you know your a tresspasser on your own land - it happened in south africa, zimbabwe and kenya and it sure as hell is happening in nigeria but some people are refusing to open their eyes to recognise it for what it is.

You asked whether they are God? well it depends on what you terms as  God. for the european,  power and money equate to God - the europeans have used their superior military might to subdue and control us for 5 centuries - the incoming superpower will do the same so to answer your question - he who has control over our economy is your God and from where im sitting it looks like the chinese are in that position.

lol let me tell you a lil story. i have a big brother who studied in russia. when he came back to nigeria he brought a russian bride with him. because of the russian bride he automatically plugged into the lebanese scene in nigeriia. when we go on outings with these lebanese men, boy o boy they spend money like water and buy expensive wines and smoke lots of ciggarettes and eat lots of suya. in short hanging around them, as they all got to be my brothers best friend, KEEP IN MIND THESE WERE ALL MIDDLE AGED MEN, i got to see what they were all about. i got deeply into their world. it was when i went to their houses that i realised what was happening. their houses were bare. almost empty small flats. nothing nothing. the point i am trying to bring out here is that if you are not constrained by societal customs and traditions and you are a foreigner to a country, the way you live is totally different from the way the indigenes live.  life is like an adventure to you. to someone on the outside looking in, it seems like you are extremely rich but the truth of the matter is that you are just a hustler living life on the edge. thats the story of 99 percent of these foreigners in naija. they are treasure hunters. hustlers. not opulent
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 12:11am On Oct 20, 2011
secondly, i  doubt i will be beaten by a chinaman in nigeria. believe it or not, chinaman is very smart. he knows who to try and who not to try.ok firstly i will not be silly enough to go look for work in a chinamans outfit. i dont care how hungry i am. i rather starve . and it is because of my immense pride that i wouldnt have 6 kids because i know with 6 kids, i will have to put my pride aside to provide for them. i will never put myself in a situation were i have to compromise myself, that includes having 6 kids if i dont have a coupla  million pounds in the bank.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by cap28: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2011
buzugee:

lol let me tell you a lil story. i have a big brother who studied in russia. when he came back to nigeria he brought a russian bride with him. because of the russian bride he automatically plugged into the lebanese scene in nigeriia. when we go on outings with these lebanese men, boy o boy they spend money like water and buy expensive wines and smoke lots of ciggarettes and eat lots of suya. in short hanging around them, as they all got to be my brothers best friend, KEEP IN MIND THESE WERE ALL MIDDLE AGED MEN, i got to see what they were all about. i got deeply into their world. it was when i went to their houses that i realised what was happening. their houses were bare. almost empty small flats. nothing nothing. the point i am trying to bring out here is that if you are not constrained by societal customs and traditions and you are a foreigner to a country, the way you live is totally different from the way the indigenes live. life is like an adventure to you. to someone on the outside looking in, it seems like you are extremely rich but the truth of the matter is that you are just a hustler living life on the edge. thats the story of 99 percent of these foreigners in naija. they are treasure hunters. hustlers. not opulent

bros - these lebanese are not like africans who fritter their money away on cars and clothes - they INVEST their money on substantial projects back home in their countries or in europe or america, if you go into the most exclusive areas in london you will find that a lot of the properties there are owned by lebanese arms dealers, drug barons, hoteliers etc - they dont invest their money in africa because they know africa is unstable - many of these people are responsible for arming and financing all these dictatorships all over africa, in other words they are responsible for much of the instablity in africa, therefore they dont lay down permanent roots in africa - thats probably why your brothers friend had nothing in his house, - he probably has a family in europe or america that he remits money to. these people are smart and do not want to be stuck with their families in africa if the country suddenly deteriorates into a war zone.

buzugee:

secondly, i doubt i will be beaten by a chinaman in nigeria. believe it or not, chinaman is very smart. he knows who to try and who not to try.ok firstly i will not be silly enough to go look for work in a chinamans outfit. i dont care how hungry i am. i rather starve . and it is because of my immense pride that i wouldnt have 6 kids because i know with 6 kids, i will have to put my pride aside to provide for them. i will never put myself in a situation were i have to compromise myself, that includes having 6 kids if i dont have a coupla million pounds in the bank.

look - unless you've got contacts in govt in nigeria you are fair game to these expatriates - just pray that it never happens to you - i dont understand how you can overlook the cruel racist behaviour of a foreigner but instead turn around to blame a man who is just trying to earn an honest wage to provide for his family. So what if he has 6 kids? at least he is providing for them - there are people here in the west who have 10 children from 10 different women who refuse to take care of them and instead expect the state to do so on their behalf.
Its high time we learn to stand up for what is right and stop making excuses for racist ba.stards who love exploiting us but hate our guts.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 12:42am On Oct 20, 2011
cap28:

bros - these lebanese are not like africans who fritter their money away on cars and clothes - they INVEST their money on substantial projects back home in their countries or in europe or america, if you go into the most exclusive areas in london you will find that a lot of the properties there are owned by lebanese arms dealers, drug barons, hoteliers etc - they dont invest their money in africa because they know africa is unstable - many of these people are responsible for arming and financing all these dictatorships all over africa, in other words they are responsible for much of the instablity in africa, therefore they dont lay down permanent roots in africa - thats probably why your brothers friend had nothing in his house, - he probably has a family in europe or america that he remits money to. these people are smart and do not want to be stuck with their families in africa if the country suddenly deteriorates into a war zone.

look - unless you've got contacts in govt in nigeria you are fair game to these expatriates - just pray that it never happens to you - i dont understand how you can overlook the cruel racist behaviour of a foreigner but instead turn around to blame a man who is just trying to earn an honest wage to provide for his family. So what if he has 6 kids? at least he is providing for them - there are people here in the west who have 10 children from 10 different women who refuse to take care of them and instead expect the state to do so on their behalf.
Its high time we learn to stand up for what is right and stop making excuses for racist ba.stards who love exploiting us but hate our guts.
you are talking about an itty bitty negligible minority. the rest of them like i told you are treasure hunters. did i tell you that they were all my brothers best friends ? when they got drunk they confided in him all their anxieties and worries. thiis is a huge lebanese community i am talking about . dont believe the hype. most of them are treasure hunters. my brother has done shady deals with them too but he quickly left for america after spending 2 years when he returned from russia. those lebanese men Mr jamocani and the lot of them are still in nigeria looking for deals and govt contract. trust me bros we slept together and partied together.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 12:49am On Oct 20, 2011
and one thing i have noticed about you. youhave this obsession with 'people who hate our guts' relax on the self hate dude. its not good for ya. nobody hates your guts. geezzzzz. look in life as you lay your bed so shall you lie in it. i am not blaming the man for having six kids. i am just wondering what was going through his head after 1 2 3 4 5 6 when he wasnt made. like ermmm am i the only african who has this reasonable way of seeing life ? if you cant provide FOR KIDS STOP HAVING THEM. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. GEEZZZ. AS YOU LAY YOUR BED SO SHALL YOU LIE IN IT.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 12:55am On Oct 20, 2011
my personal encounter with chinese people has been extremely pleasant. chinese people for some reason seem to like me. i have had numerous chinese women crushing on me lol
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by AjanleKoko: 4:19am On Oct 20, 2011
Hmm.

Well, two things I would want to contribute. Firstly, Chinese people don't really live like kings in Nigeria. They come to hustle, work all manners of jobs, sleep on top of each other, and are ridden roughshod by their overlords (also from China). I personally know that Chinese engineers in the telecom sector on average earn about $400 per month in Nigeria.

Second thing is what has been already touched on by some other chaps. We are a totally dysfunctional people. Some of these victimization-by-foreigner cases, by the time you hear the full gist, the victim was prolly sold out by a fellow Nigerian nine times out of ten. That in itself makes me wonder what the point is, in mounting the soap box and singing 'we want equal rights'. This is our own country, where human rights don't account for anything, and we are happy to brutalize one another. So, it is hard to judge, or even make any noise. It's bad enough that Nigerians can't even be employed by Chinese as labourers for the simple reason that we can't work.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by hugooh42(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2011
bros yall gotta step back for a minute and objectively view this here situation. nigerians in china behave 100 times worse than chinese behave in nigeria. i know yall got selective amnesia on that there info. nigerians in china use their women to smuggle drugs, fight and machete each other and chinese men on the street. beat up chinese people on the streets and are a serious terror in china, are pimps and gun runners and engage in all kindsa dubious thing including using chinese women for rituals out there. i bet yall conveniently forgot all dat.the point here is, evil exists in all racesThis utter exaggeration. Yes Nigerians in China sometimes involve in stree

These allegations are nothing but utter exaggeration.Yes Nigerians in China sometimes get into street fight amongst themselves which are usual occurances when business deal go sour.But they don't extend that to Chinese people.Nobody does Rituals with Chinese in China.I wonder why someone will sit behind his/her computer and conjur stories.Nigerians in China don't use Chinese girls as drug mules or sex slaves.Rather its the Philipinos that they use for such.Yes Nigerians in China is a nuisance to the Chinese government because they are afraid their citizens will copy such behaviors from Nigerias.Nigerians are no gun runners in China.Do you know wht it means to have gun in China.Where would you get them from?If guns are that easy why are Chinese and Nigerians not shooting themselves with guns instead of the usual knife fights or (Cult )fights as they put it.Having said all these there is no justification whatsoever on the part of the Chinese man to kick this guy.The problem is not with the Chinese people but individuals.Let us not make a blanket generalisation based on a single incident.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by forkadict(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
buzugee:

you are talking about an itty bitty negligible minority. the rest of them like i told you are treasure hunters. did i tell you that they were all my brothers best friends ? when they got drunk they confided in him all their anxieties and worries. thiis is a huge lebanese community i am talking about . dont believe the hype. most of them are treasure hunters. my brother has done shady deals with them too but he quickly left for america after spending 2 years when he returned from russia. those lebanese men Mr jamocani and the lot of them are still in nigeria looking for deals and govt contract. trust me bros we slept together and partied together.

Ok bros. So bros you be ggay?
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by cap28: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
buzugee:

and one thing i have noticed about you. youhave this obsession with 'people who hate our guts' relax on the self hate dude. its not good for ya. nobody hates your guts. geezzzzz. look in life as you lay your bed so shall you lie in it. i am not blaming the man for having six kids. i am just wondering what was going through his head after 1 2 3 4 5 6 when he wasnt made. like ermmm am i the only african who has this reasonable way of seeing life ? if you cant provide FOR KIDS STOP HAVING THEM. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. GEEZZZ. AS YOU LAY YOUR BED SO SHALL YOU LIE IN IT.

bro if you want to talk about self hate look in the mirror - are you not the same person who said you dont find dark skinned black women attractive and prefer white women or mixed race women - if thats not the height of self hatred i dont know what is.

You actually think its okay for a chinese man to kick a nigerian man in the nuts IN AFRICA and you have the nerve to call ME self hating

try kicking a white guy in the nuts in the UK or the US and see if you dont spend the rest of your natural life behind bars.

You feel absolutely no allegiance to your own people -  if thats not self hate - i dont know what is
you actually seem to think that because a few chinese women have been polite to you that equates to the fact that chinese people are not racist, why didnt you ask her to introduce you to her parents and then you would have seen how quick her behaviour towards  you would have changed -

The chinese have historically had a deep disdain and contempt for black people mainly because of our history of enslavement and colonialism - asians do not respect people who are not in control of their own destinies - infact during the boxer rebellion in the 19th century when europe and america were trying to occupy china the chinese actually stated - "these people think we are like the africans" - true story - go and read up about the boxer rebellion

chinese people worship and idolise europeans but treat africans with utter contempt EVEN IN OUR OWN COUNTRY and people like you are part of the problem because instead of being outraged you actually DEFEND them.

Do you think a chinese man would employ a white man and treat him like this in China let alone in the white man's own country.

At the end of the day you can sleep with a million chinese women but if that race still treats anyone who looks like you like dirt of what use is that? and by the way europeans and chinese people perpetuate the myth that black people are the most sexually aggressive of all the races - thats proably why that chinese girl was eyeing you up  grin  i suspect her eyes were more interested in you from the waist down rather than up  grin

here are some comments from chinese people when confronted with pictures of chinese men dating african women:

These people really have heavy/strong tastes!

许糖糖久久:

How scary it must be when Being Intimate in the dark at night~~
Just a shining mouth of teeth, unable to see anything else, must careful not to panic.

短枪哥哥:

abcgba:

These black MM have nose-bleeding [hot] bodies and bewitching looks, just a little dark.
Don’t know if their children/descendants will be good looking or not.

招架不住:

This brother,
when looking at his wife at home,
even needs to carry a flashlight.

rowleen:

Black people always make me feel like they haven’t fully washed themselves, I can’t accept/handle someone who is dark all over their body.

kiki611:

御野:

It’s okay if you want to marry, just don’t leave your children/descendents in China. I don’t want future Chinese people to be like those half-black half-yellow people in Latin American countries, with lowered intelligence, having lost the purity of their blood, with only a name to claim.

安静的甘草杏:

I’ve given it some thought, if in the future China can be as developed as America, a lot of foreigners will want to immigrate and become Chinese nationals, but I still won’t accept them, because I feel they wouldn’t be true Chinese people.

笔墨丹心:

Those who are too dark I truly am unable to accept. Just looking at them I lose all intimate desire! Turn the lights off and its okay.

Purely my personal prejudice, so don’t yell at me if you disagree!!

暗夜百合的清香:

If I haven’t remembered incorrectly, lou zhu is that SB who married a Western/white girl and is going all out making babies, planning to “rebuild the Chinese nation” abroad… is building the Chinese nation built like that?

[See "Chinese Encouraged To Emigrate To Defeat Foreigners".]

醉卧花底间:

Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
fork adict:

Ok bros. So bros you be ggay?
yes i am gay, as in happy and joyful  cheesy

Gay suggests a lightness of heart or liveliness of mood that is openly manifested: when hearts were young and gay. Jolly indicates a good-humored, natural, expansive gaiety of mood or disposition: a jolly crowd at a party. Joyful suggests gladness, happiness, rejoicing: joyful over the good news. Merry is often interchangeable with gay: a merry disposition; a merry party; it suggests, even more than the latter, convivial animated enjoyment. 4. brilliant.

if you mean the other kinda gay ? why thats an abhorrent accusation  angry lol nah i aint gay. sleep together as in we all crash together after getting drunk out on the town.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2011
cap28:

bro if you want to talk about self hate look in the mirror - are you not the same person who said you dont find dark skinned black women attractive and prefer white women or mixed race women - if thats not the height of self hatred i dont know what is.

You actually think its okay for a chinese man to kick a nigerian man in the nuts IN AFRICA and you have the nerve to call ME self hating

try kicking a white guy in the nuts in the UK or the US and see if you dont spend the rest of your natural life behind bars.

You feel absolutely no allegiance to your own people -  if thats not self hate - i dont know what is
you actually seem to think that because a few chinese women have been polite to you that equates to the fact that chinese people are not racist, why didnt you ask her to introduce you to her parents and then you would have seen how quick her behaviour towards  you would have changed -

The chinese have historically had a deep disdain and contempt for black people mainly because of our history of enslavement and colonialism - asians do not respect people who are not in control of their own destinies - infact during the boxer rebellion in the 19th century when europe and america were trying to occupy china the chinese actually stated - "these people think we are like the africans" - true story - go and read up about the boxer rebellion

chinese people worship and idolise europeans but treat africans with utter contempt EVEN IN OUR OWN COUNTRY and people like you are part of the problem because instead of being outraged you actually DEFEND them.

Do you think a chinese man would employ a white man and treat him like this in China let alone in the white man's own country.

At the end of the day you can sleep with a million chinese women but if that race still treats anyone who looks like you like dirt of what use is that? and by the way europeans and chinese people perpetuate the myth that black people are the most sexually aggressive of all the races - thats proably why that chinese girl was eyeing you up  grin  i suspect her eyes were more interested in you from the waist down rather than up  grin

here are some comments from chinese people when confronted with pictures of chinese men dating african women:

nobody said nothing about no white women. although i have been known to blend a vanilla or two in my time cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
and for your info, i have kicked many a white men in the nuts and the face in the uk and aint nothing happened. they dont wanna try this african warrior. i aint into mixed race women neither. i like em chocolate.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
and you hardly know what you are talking about. chinese people were colonized and enslaved by white people and the japanese too. when black slavery ended in america, chinese slavery began. they went to cchina and packed them all to work for free while been whipped mercilessly. matta of fact they were treated worse than black slaves. the biggest stars in china are black americans. black americans are adored like crazy in china. especially the NBA guys. chinese people dress black and they have a subculture called ganguro that try to be black. now you tell me if they hate black people ? you are just so full of self hate that you are projecting your own inferiority complex on the whole black race. thats whats goiong on here brah. go out and get some fresh air. hug some people on the street. talk to a chinaman or two. you will feel better. trust me cap
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by cap28: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
if i felt inferior to the chinese the way you do - i would have been towing the same line as you and saying that what the chinese man did was right, only someone who feels inferior to another race of people takes the stance you have taken - i mean how on earth can you claim to have any self love if you think there is nothing wrong with a foreigner kickign someone in the nuts in their own country - you seem to have deep self hatred issues bro which you are now trying to pass off as normal - like i said if you are looking for self hate pick up a mirror.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
cap28:

if i felt inferior to the chinese the way you do - i would have been towing the same line as you and saying that what the chinese man did was right, only someone who feels inferior to another race of people takes the stance you have taken - i mean how on earth can you claim to have any self love if you think there is nothing wrong with a foreigner kickign someone in the nuts in their own country - you seem to have deep self hatred issues bro which you are now trying to pass off as normal - like i said if you are looking for self hate pick up a mirror.

you hardly know what you are talking about. like i said, this is a case of the chicken coming home to roost. that guy who got kneed in the nuts has a subservient mindset. i bet you if that was a black man who kneed him in the nuts, he would have fought back like crazy. but seeing as it is a chinese man, he cowers and cries. this same guy if he was a cop would slap you around if you ever say anything to a chineseman. thats the kinda subservient nature he has. this same man if he was a waiter will serve whites and chinese before serving any black man. this is the kind of man he is. this is not a racial thing. this is an individual thing. yall are the ones making it a racial issue. i have known many a black person to whoop white folks butt in london. the whole white race did not go up in arms talking about how these black people are chancing us in our country. they left it at what it was. a bully and a coward. hopefully you will learn to see things that way for your own sanity. during the recent riots did you see a black guy told a white guy to strip butt nekkid on the streets and take his clothes ? i bet if that was a chinaman telling a naijaman to get butt nekkid on the streets in naija you will burst an artery in anger cheesy
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by buzugee(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
I BET IF A WHITE MAN DID THIS TO A BLACK MAN ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS, YOU WILL BE SO OUTRAGED YOU WILL START FOAMING AT THE MOUTH

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by shumno(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Nigeria  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by Olamsoh: 8:13am On May 20, 2019
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ican Students, Please Lets Share / Interswitch Assessment Test / Top 10 Highest Paying Careers For Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.