Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction (12144 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Sleekfingers: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
😀😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's good that Idiot should go back to Apga......maybe he will see his stolen manhood there.....
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
fredoooooo:
Fact.. you don't come to a party and decide to overtake their platform from them..
Obi should have run under APGA from onset ..
Same thing I posted a thread on months back, his supporters were disagreeing
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by odduduwa: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
jrusky:

Ok will explain his sin since when he was a governor till date but right now I'm busy, money first.
hope you will explain tinubus sins too
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Maj196(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mumu man, you now if you go reach 2027 undecided
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by jrusky(m): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
odduduwa:
hope you will explain tinubus sins too

Google is your friend.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Versal: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
We know the druggie paid you to destabilize the party.
But, you are disgraced.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by crossbreedwears(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Go and reclaim it idiot! Foolish follower with zero sense!
Ddeliverer007:

Your father doesn’t have sense and your mother is the blind one.

Obi must reclaim his stolen mandate.

2 Likes

Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by fredoooooo: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
pineed:

Same thing I posted a thread on months back, his supporters were disagreeing
His supporters are sick upstairs, dem no get common sense ..
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by BossGerald: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
cool

No be by mouth making

Agulu man would bring Ghana must go bag again

He would soon liquidate NEXT limited Nigeria just as he did NEXT limited UK, to contest 2027

Labour Party has 35 house of Representatives, 8 Senators , 1 Governor

If this guys contribute money to fund Labour Party, they don't Need Bitter Obi anymore

I just wish that apapa would frustrate obi back to pdp, then it's over for ebola grin
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by joba4luv: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Go and reclaim it idiot! Foolish follower with zero sense!

Your father is a fool, your mother has zero sense.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by austinofo(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Relax Oga..

It must NOT be APGA..

Apart from APC, PDP, APGA, and LP..

There are 14 other parties..

And if Independent Candidacy gets signed into law before 2027,, then, he will definitely run as an independent candidate..

By that time,, they can then wine and dine with their Nonsense Labour Party.
I don't think independent candidacy will ever be possible. Even in advanced worlds, there's always a political party.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by aswani(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2023
joba4luv:

Has God promised the slowpoke Apapa that he is going to witness 2027?

Be careful what you say in public, that same old man might outlive you.

He has made it to a ripe old age, with your utterances, you are minimising the chances of that happening to you.

Don't let your love for Peter Obi alter your destiny, he is not worth it.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by austinofo(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

LP is a more successful party than APGA.

If not so, why did Obi leave APGA and go to LP?
Normally I suppose look your comment and pass but I have to show you how ill informed you are before passing. You are so empty man!
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by NotMagicBishop: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2023
austinofo:

Normally I suppose look your comment and pass but I have to show you how ill informed you are before passing. You are so empty man!

Ohu. Show me.

I am waiting.

Why did Obi leave successful APGA for a no party LP?
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by austinofo(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Oshiomole was first elected as Governor of Edo under LP.

How is Action Congress (ACN) that he was once a part of Labour Party? You're too dull and still proudly showing it.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by NotMagicBishop: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2023
austinofo:

How is Action Congress (ACN) that he was once a part of Labour Party? You're too dull and still proudly showing it.

Ohu,go and verify .

Oshiomole contested under LP .

He recovered his mandate at the courts and a few months into his adminstration he decamped to ACN .

You idiots know nothing.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by BluntCrazeMan: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2023
austinofo:

I don't think independent candidacy will ever be possible. Even in advanced worlds, there's always a political party.

Continue.!!
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by crossbreedwears(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2023
I'm telling you that you lack sense and you shoukf visit a psychiatric doctor
Ddeliverer007:

Your father is a fool, your mother has zero sense.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I'm telling you that you lack sense and you shoukf visit a psychiatric doctor

Your father is the brainless one and your useless mother must visit the psychiatrist soonest.,
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by crossbreedwears(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
You already sounding like a mad person. You better take a bottle of wine to calm your madness! Wasted sperm
Ddeliverer007:

Your father is the brainless one and your useless mother must visit the psychiatrist soonest.,
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by kokorokoman: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Ohu,go and verify .

Oshiomole contested under LP .

He recovered his mandate at the courts and a few months into his adminstration he decamped to ACN .

You idiots know nothing.
oshiomhole won his first guber election under AC that was later called ACN, there was never a time in oshiomholes life he Contested election under LP.
LP only aligned with the then AC and supported the candidacy of oshiomhole.
One would think you people know what you are saying the way you throw "go and verify" around.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
You already sounding like a mad person. You better take a bottle of wine to calm your madness! Wasted sperm

Your father is a mad person, your elder brother is a drunkard and your mother is a wasted sperm.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by crossbreedwears(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
A frustrated person like you. I pray you don't end up so young
Ddeliverer007:

Your father is a mad person, your elder brother is a drunkard and your mother is a wasted sperm.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
A frustrated person like you. I pray you don't end up so young

Your father is frustrated and I’m sure your mother ended young.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by odduduwa: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
jrusky:

Google is your friend.
ok my yoruba friend
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by crossbreedwears(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
My mother is alive and pray you reach her age
Ddeliverer007:

Your father is frustrated and I’m sure your mother ended young.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2023
crossbreedwears:
My mother is alive and pray you reach her age

If she couldn’t train you well, does that not make her dead? She never taught you not to insult people you don’t know? She’s better off dead. Foolish son from a foolish mother.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by crossbreedwears(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Lol. She taught me well and I'm very proud of her. She's far better than your entire family. If you see my mother, you will find hard to breathe because she holds an senior Military appointment from Army HQ. Once you see her convoy, you'll judt remain dead on the spot
Ddeliverer007:

If she couldn’t train you well, does that not make her dead? She never taught you not to insult people you don’t know? She’s better off dead. Foolish son from a foolish mother.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Lol. She taught me well and I'm very proud of her. She's far better than your entire family. If you see my mother, you will find hard to breathe because she holds an senior Military appointment from Army HQ. Once you see her convoy, you'll judt remain dead on the spot

😂 😂 well, we are online so here any idiot can claim anything. Any fool can claim to be the Pope. It’s alright, enjoyLOL.. But between me and you, you know your mother is a fool and she raised a bigger fool.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by crossbreedwears(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2023
I am not one of those fools that claim what is not true. Would you mind to view my page on IG for confirmation? We both know you afe mentally drain and needs urgent attention
Ddeliverer007:

😂 😂 well, we are online so here any idiot can claim anything. Any fool can claim to be the Pope. It’s alright, enjoyLOL.. But between me and you, you know your mother is a fool and she raised a bigger fool.
Re: LP: No Ticket For Obi In 2027, He Should Go Back To APGA - Apapa-faction by Ddeliverer007(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I am not one of those fools that claim what is not true. Would you mind to view my page on IG for confirmation? We both know you afe mentally drain and needs urgent attention

Story! Both you, your mother and your late father are bunch of mentally deranged lunatics. You are exactly the product that comes out when there is no man to discipline a child and the woman that attempts to raise the stupid child is equally useless. This is the end product. Fool.
I made a comment that was totally not related to you and the first thing you do is insult me, simply because instead of your mother to raise you properly, she was whoring all over Abuja. Bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 / Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.