Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election (148 Views)

Women Wing Endorse Chief Iwuanyanwu For Ohanaeze Ndigbo Presidency, Pledge Supp / IPOB To Ohaneze Youth Council: You Are High On meth / Ohaneze Youth Names 2 Igbo Senators Working With IPOB To Overthrow Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election by Oluwabash(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2023
OHANEZE YOUTH WING ENDORSE UZODIMMA'S RE-ELECTION

The Ohaneze Ndigbo Youth Wing, a prominent organization representing the interests of the Igbo youths, has officially endorsed Governor Hope Uzodimma for his re-election bid in a historic show of support.

His Excellency, Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma at the courtesy visit of the Youth wing of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, commended them for their support throughout his administration.

The Governor reiterated his administration's commitment to empowering Imo youths to be established in business and career.

He encouraged them to shun violence and embrace peace for more developmental strides in the State.

Speaking earlier, the President of the Ohaneze Ndigbo Youth Wing, Chukwuemeka Okpalaezeukwu, passionately articulated the reasons behind their endorsement.

He praised Governor Uzodimma for his unwavering commitment to the development and welfare of the Imo youths in the State and the Igbo community in general.

According to him, Governor Hope Uzodimma has demonstrated exceptional leadership and a deep understanding of the challenges faced by our people.

Mr Okoro stated that under the Shared Prosperity administration, they have witnessed significant strides in infrastructure development, education, healthcare, job creation, and above all, the Imo Skill-Up Program, a youth empowerment scheme that has positively impacted the lives of our youths."

The youth wing vowed to mobilize its members and resources to ensure a successful re-election campaign for Governor Uzodimma. They see his leadership as a beacon of hope for the Igbo people, believing that his continued tenure will lead to even greater progress and prosperity for the region.

#UzodimmaIsWorking

Re: Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election by Xscape1993(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2023
Majority of Africans just love sufferings...

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election by gidgiddy: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Ohanaeze has no youth wing

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election by Christipsy(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2023
All I can see there is hungry bunch of fools [color=#770077][/color] angry grin grin
Re: Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election by mrvitalis(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2023
Ohanaeze has no youth wing for heavens sake

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election by hisgrace090: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2023
They should make public the amount uzodimma hope paid them.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youth Wing Endorse Uzodimma's Re-election by SonofLothbrok: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
lol is it not Nigeria again.

Anybody in love with the Zoo country is a corrupt human being.

I remember an uncle whom I use to follow. He was one of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo members.

See eeh make i no shake this platform. There are things I know that my fellow Igbo youths don't know.

Biafra is the only way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ESN: DSS Illegally Holding Nnamdi Kanu, Blackmailing Us With Insecurity – IPOB / Who Began Flattery In Nigeria / Emefeile' Vs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.