Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fraud Alert! (please Read It All) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fraud Alert! (please Read It All) (800 Views)

A Must Read- It Would Change The Cause Of Your Life / This Is Awesome !!! You Must Read It !! / Fraud Alert! (please Read It All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! (please Read It All) by gigadot: 2:38am On Oct 19, 2011
Series of activities have been going on for sometime now on the internet. Its either some people are victim of it, heard of it or promote it. Some Nigerians who feel the only way to succeed or excel online is through fraud and have continued to deprive the innocent Nigerians from the wonderful opportunities that exist on the internet. The bad eggs among us over the years have taken advantage the incident that took place sometime ago in Liberia  to exult people in the name of seeking for assistance. I have received this message for more than five different addresses in regard of the above mentioned incident. This is a copy of it which I’ll like the general public to take a close look at and stay at alert to avoid any future harassment that this or similar issue may subject them to:

Step1:

“Hello
My name is (person’s name), I saw your profile today and become interested in you. Please reply to me at(person’s mail address) I have much more to discuss with you.
Thank you.
(person’s name)”

Step2:

"MY FULL LIFE,

My dear,
Firstly i thank you for your reaction to mine e-mail for the message that i sent  to you,
like i told you, i am Miss Joy Dioma, i am 23years old, never married, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue me, where i am leaving now is CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION here in Senegal as refugee. I have passed through pains and sorrow,  since the death of my father Col.Moses Dioma. he was the managing director of George industry (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the Liberia former head of state  before the rebels attacked our house one early morning , my mother dead wen i was 11Years, i was the only child in my family,

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspire and Sold my father's property to an Italian man, the shared Which Themselves Among the money and live nothing for me. One Faithful morning, I Open My father's briefcase and found out the documents Which Have huge amount of money deposited in a leading Foreign bank with my name As the next of kin. I cross to a near by country Senegal with the documents, where i` am now is under Reverend care and i am using his computer to send these message to you, considering this money, i have got in touch with the bank Director through mail and let them know about my plans, the bank reply and told me that

my father's instruction to them that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee/Foreigner, I saw your contact as honest and reliable person who will help me stand as my Partner so That I will present you to the Bank for transfer of the money to your bank account,. I have chosen to contact you after my Prayers and I believe that you will not Betray my trust. I put my hope and my trust in you.

please i will like you to call me with the Reverend office Tel number (+221-775-880-729) for us to hear each other, if you call tell him that you want to speak with Joy Dioma, then he will send for me to come and speak with you, please i want you to help me, i am suffering here in the even to eat is problem,

you may wonder why I am Revealing myself to you, well I will say That after my Prayers my mind convinces me that you May be the true person to help me, I will like to disclose much to you if You Can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother Have assonant Threaten to kill me but God did not allow her to achieve her plans, Please listen, The amount Deposited with my name in London bank is($6.5 Million U.S Dollars) and I Have Confirmed from the bank in London, However i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account. Because i have already made a contact with them,

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so That I can complete my studies it is my intention, As soon as I Receive Showing your positive response I will put your interest Things into Action immediately. in the light of above, I will appreciate an Urgent message Indicating Your Ability and Willingness to handle this Money, Remember i am giving you all this information due to my situation in the Mission here,

Awaiting your Urgent response. Please keep this only to your Self for now until the bank will transfer the Fund. I beg you Not to Disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother Who Threatened to kill me and Have the money alone, thank God Today That I am out from my country, These Where my father deposited money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claims. Please find a place in your heart to read and understand my condition.Thanks and God bless you For immediate execution of my help,

In receipt of the above-mentioned requirements, I will draft an Application letter and send to you, so that you will use it to apply to our Bank, for the transfer of the fund to your account.

Your Sincerely,
Miss Joy"

Take note of the emphasis made in this mail. Please don’t lay low, expose such activities publicly so that you and I can make Nigeria a better place. Let the spirit of God dwell in us richly. Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Bb Bold 4 White / Mens Shoes - Just In! Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole. Very Low Prices. / Brand New LG 32"lcd For 50k (with Warranty) 08078774963 Bb Pin 21B94E3E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.