Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. (549 Views)

Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by Melezenawii: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
BREAKING:Enugu governorship election petitions tribunal has ruled that Peter Mbah is the state’s duly elected governor.

The tribunal struck out the Labour Party (LP) ’s allegations of over-voting and bypassing BVAS.

It ruled that Mbah was duly elected by the majority of lawful and valid votes cast at the election.

After thoroughly examining the evidence presented, the tribunal found no substantial grounds to support the LP’s claims, ultimately affirming the legitimacy of Mbah’s victory.

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1704834251810591175
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by Phantom233: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Fake news, how about the fake NYSc certificate?
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by atiku4President(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
Noted
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by Melezenawii: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Phantom233:
Fake news, how about the fake NYSc certificate?

Don't be sad my friend

Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by Kyase(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Garfield1
Another L for you today cheesy
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by garfield1: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:
Garfield1
Another L for you today cheesy

How na? Apc is not involved so am not bothered.but I'll have preferred if lp win to weaken pdp
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by Kyase(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
garfield1:

How na? Apc is not involved so am not bothered.but I'll have preferred if lp win to weaken pdp

Anything that will make the obedient happy is a no no no for me
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by BaddestQueen(f): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:

and you'll continue to cry.
see person mindset
Tueh!
gbagili gbagili gbagili
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by Kyase(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
BaddestQueen:
and you'll continue to cry.
see person mindset
Tueh!
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Cry for what
I can't cry
tongue
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:

Cry for what
I can't cry
tongue
hihihihihi e pain you ooo
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:

Cry for what
I can't cry
tongue
you want to sleep with me 😭😭😭
Re: Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. by garfield1: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:

Yes but pdp is the biggest threat to apc.take away lp and APC loses

(1) (Reply)

I Will Say It Again, Tinubu Is Not My President. How far? / 29th Of October Will Make It 5months In The Office. / It Is Time For Nigerians To Carry More Sophisticated Weapons – Middle Belt Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.