Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Shoe And Bag Wholesale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Shoe And Bag Wholesale (72 Views)

Shoe And Bag Wholesale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoe And Bag Wholesale by Orelovly07: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
With the change rate in currency, importing cost as drastically increased. So I saw someone wholesalers that sells bags, shoes at a very reduced price because they get it in very large quantities and ship by sea of which most people don't have the mind of waiting for like 3 months for sea shipping. I said let me share this good news to my people that really need to know how to get wholesale shoes and bag. Check all the pictures, non of the bag is above #4000. If you need to access any of the wholesaler... You can get across them with this no +2349046593341

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain How Smart Contracts Are Used In IDO Launchpads? / Huawei Y9s 6gb 128gb Google Play Available - 95k / Please Nairaland Help Me To Aprove To Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.