Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman (15368 Views)

Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting / Benue South Elects Replacement For David Mark After 20 Years / Abba Moro To Contest For David Mark's Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by kokoA(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Career presidential candidate.
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Make wike talk first
nai oh.....
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by Bimpe29: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
See how feeble, fragmented and weak PDP has become
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by Halo22: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
If it would happen, I think that would be a good move towards salvaging the once greatest party in Africa. Sen. David Mark is a wise leader and a unifier. I don't even know where they picked that Gboko farmer from in the first place.
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by garfield1: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
fergie001:
I endorse David Mark. He was their choice before Wike & the Govs brought Ayu.

True,mark is neutral.he wouldn't have sided with Atiku like ayu.suswam too is neutral.saraji is too ambitious.

Was the Kano judgment unanimous
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by fergie001: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
garfield1:

True,mark is neutral.he wouldn't have sided with Atiku like ayu.suswam too is neutral.saraji is too ambitious.

Was the Kano judgment unanimous
Mark will have handled the issue more than Ayu.

I think the Kano was unanimous.

Somehow, the NJc investigation against the Chairman of the Panel in Enugu Tribunal has been unearthed grin grin grin

The said Chairman, Justice Akano hails from Iragbiji in Boripe LGA. People take these tribunal cases very seriously...... cool

Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by garfield1: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
fergie001:

Mark will have handled the issue more than Ayu.

I think the Kano was unanimous.

Somehow, the NJc investigation against the Chairman of the Panel in Enugu Tribunal has been unearthed grin grin grin

The said Chairman, Justice Akano hails from Iragbiji in Boripe LGA. People take these tribunal cases very seriously...... cool

Mark has always been the best diplomat,negotiator and knows how to manouvree his way.he is calm,collected and mature.theres a reason why he was SP for 8 years beating wayas record.i am shocked damagum is pro wike.

An average apc member will prefer lp to win Enugu or anywhere than pdp so the allegations against akano is baseless.
How old is jca Jane inyang
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by fergie001: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
garfield1:

Mark has always been the best diplomat,negotiator and knows how to manouvree his way.he is calm,collected and mature.theres a reason why he was SP for 8 years beating wayas record.i am shocked damagum is pro wike.

An average apc member will prefer lp to win Enugu or anywhere than pdp so the allegations against akano is baseless.
How old is jca Jane inyang
Imagine these tribunal stuffs made me forgot to do the thread..... I will see tomorrow Sha.

Inyang is April 25, 1965.
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by garfield1: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
fergie001:

Imagine these tribunal stuffs made me forgot to do the thread..... I will see tomorrow Sha.

Inyang is April 25, 1965.

She has till 2035.

I still maintain that mark is the best SP in history,me and you know what it takes to keep the executive and fellow senators happy.saraki only played to the gallery and was blinded by ambition.mark was ambitious but was cool about it and gej might have handed over to him.

I can't wait for plateau tomorrow.
The issue of non accredited agents will haunt nasarawa pdp.
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by Yankee101: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
That General go show Wike shege
Quiet but firm
Former governor, former minister, former senator, former senate president and former general
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by fergie001: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
garfield1:

She has till 2035.

I still maintain that mark is the best SP in history,me and you know what it takes to keep the executive and fellow senators happy.saraki only played to the gallery and was blinded by ambition.mark was ambitious but was cool about it and gej might have handed over to him.

I can't wait for plateau tomorrow.
The issue of non accredited agents will haunt nasarawa pdp.
Plateau & Ogun for me, are the places. Somehow inside me, I believe no Gov will be sacked. I want to be proven wrong!

Damagum has to be pro-Wike, money dey flow. Atiku doesn't dole out money anyhow and moreover, he is not even the kind that keeps loyalists. After SC Judgement now, till PDP Primaries again.
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by garfield1: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
fergie001:

Plateau & Ogun for me, are the places. Somehow inside me, I believe no Gov will be sacked. I want to be proven wrong!

Damagum has to be pro-Wike, money dey flow. Atiku doesn't dole out money anyhow and moreover, he is not even the kind that keeps loyalists. After SC Judgement now, till PDP Primaries again.

With kad gone,plateau,Ogun and nasarawa. Worst case is a rerun.i think the nnpp has a strong case in taraba.kebbi would have been dicey if not that the ministry and school principal testified in favour of APC.but in all,the apex court will at least nullify one or two guber to give all a levelled field.
I was disappointed to see only 6 senators being upturned.i expected a higher figure like reps.i don't know if ortom went to court.the plateau central and sokoto south senate looks contentious...
It is not all about money.damagum is a northerner from ne like atiku and should primordially side with him
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by garfield1: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
The defeat of the Atiku loyalists, led in the national assembly by former governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, was considered another kick in the teeth.

Wike na politician... Atiku na wetin sef?

Tambuwal is not an atiku loyalist
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by garfield1: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yankee101:
That General go show Wike shege
Quiet but firm
Former governor, former minister, former senator, former senate president and former general

He won't.he will rather manage both gladiators well or render them ineffective
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by ogbonti: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Authoreety:

Lol.. Everyone can't be on your level ,kid.

you are a beggar old man
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by fergie001: 12:30am On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:

With kad gone,plateau,Ogun and nasarawa. Worst case is a rerun.i think the nnpp has a strong case in taraba.kebbi would have been dicey if not that the ministry and school principal testified in favour of APC.but in all,the apex court will at least nullify one or two guber to give all a levelled field.
I was disappointed to see only 6 senators being upturned.i expected a higher figure like reps.i don't know if ortom went to court.the plateau central and sokoto south senate looks contentious...
The Senators did their homework.
Ortom withdrew his case at the tribunal.

Plang's case is contentious but it might be a re-run.
Tambuwal's will be decided soon too.

It is not all about money.damagum is a northerner from ne like atiku and should primordially side with him
Atiku has no core loyalists.
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by garfield1: 12:47am On Sep 22, 2023
fergie001:

The Senators did their homework.
Ortom withdrew his case at the tribunal.

Plang's case is contentious but it might be a re-run.
Tambuwal's will be decided soon too.

Atiku has no core loyalists.

Yes,he obviously learnt nothing about loyalty and followership from late gen yaradua and his sdp days.his only core followers was when he was VP,that is one area tinubu and buhari supercede him,building a core group of loyallists and keeping them tight and near.he is a user and discards people easily.he looks at politics from a business angle...his present supporters are just fair weather friends,party members,business partners,political allies and not loyallists.his core loyallists outside his family might just be late mama taraba and boni haruna..

With oct 7 looming,from Monday the tribunal will decide at least one guber case a day
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by Camoready: 1:36am On Sep 22, 2023
He better consult the real boss of the party. FCT 001.
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by Frankiss44(m): 6:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Lama70:
Permutation :

If Bukola Saraki should accept to be chairman, then he has kissed his dream of becoming president goodbye.

Atiku's loyalists are treading the same path they did last election. Bring in a loyal Middle-belter and make him produce Atiku as PDP candidate again.

PDP will not expel Wike. He's like a bull in a China shop. He will destroy the party if not handled carefully. Seyi Makinde is waiting for the completion of his term before he officially joins APC. if Wike is expelled today, Seyi Makinde and another governor will exit PDP.

However, Wike will not declare outright for APC for now. It may come towards the end of this four years. His biggest trophy was to have relegated Rotimi Amaechi. He wouldn't want to loose followers. And his followers want a piece of action from the centre.

I like the way you analyzed this thing.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by fergie001: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:
That also makes him inaccessible to very rich advice.

With oct 7 looming,from Monday the tribunal will decide at least one guber case a day
Ya, Benue is on Saturday.
Re: Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman by Shikini: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:

David Mark does not have the political clout or even personal zeal to discipline Nyesom Wike. Take it from me!

Whoever came up with this suggestion, is yet to understand how much Wike has spread his tentacles in the 8years of his governance.

I called bluff on all Atiku's steps prior to elections as regards this Wike's issue and there wasn't a single instance I was wrong. Only person who can pull the strings on Wike and make him calm down, is his wife. And currently, there are only two people who can convince her well enough to make her talk Wike to submission, and David Mark is not one of them.

Forget Wike, that man has joined APC.
The earlier PDP get that in their skull, the better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Senator Tinubu, Buhari Has Thrashed Us All! - Abimbola Adelakun / School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) / Soldiers Rescue 15 Women, Recover Armoured Personnel Carrier From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.