Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Police on it now - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police on it now (2142 Views)

Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police on it now by WillEndInPraise: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
BLACKPOWERS123:
Hahahaha west side blind man, you have no idea what you are about to face, watch your miserable mouth little fly.
Go find work
Re: Police on it now by 7bucklife: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Lol.which police.you are dreaming. Not even dss. The npf. They mobilisation fee u paid them don go be that.they will be telling you stories on follow up...... tracker server is down...call us back in 2hrs?15 missed calls, number switched off. Is it not the npf.
Re: Police on it now by tophempire: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Unrated900:
@op
You should have had an idea that the name though is a scammer bearing name
Christopher Williams.
He will be caught in due time
Naija police has started working well now
Just keep shouting and saying on social media
That justice for my money
Justice for my money
Let 200 people joined you,he will be arrested
Just as they police are working well on mohbad's case

This really makes you sound dumb... People from Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers bear two English names. 😁😁
Re: Police on it now by tophempire: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Dear Op

That username has been on this platform since 2018, I don’t believe anyone will be so stupid to risk it all just for 200k. Truth is, In todays world, given the advances in technology and all, it’s really hard to defraud anyone of money. There’s always a money trail to follow. Payments was done through a bank account not through btc or Usdt. I just want to believe there’s a mixup somewhere on the part of the vendor, give him time, he will settle you. Abi has he blocked you ?!

There are so many trackers and detectives on this platform who will take up your case pro bono. Keep calm. I believe you will get your money back.

I make transfers to and from Ghana, users from this forum trust me with their money, 50k 100k, 200k, 300k. Usually my interest is like 2k max 3k, it’s never occurred to me to do anything stupid like running away with anyone’s money because I’m the end you can’t run anywhere. All the complainant has to do is go to your bank with the police and you will be fished out with the speed of light.

Please let’s be careful and learn to be trustworthy, so we make this platform a place safe for business among family not a den of thieves.

My peace I leave you

This is the only reasonable response on this thread, I liked it, and since the thread was misleading I asked the OP to take it down. I decided not to respond because I don't have anything incriminating nor am I on the run, or even changed address. And I do have a lot of footprint on the Internet with my real identity. Plus the OP and I never transact any money. Money was only transacted at the end of the business and it was less than 40,000. There was just a loss of communication for maybe 2 or 3 days and I explained to him.

As of Thursday the OP still wants to initiate another transaction because the one he claimed he was defrauded over 200k went well.

At least it is Good to know we still have a few intelligent people living 🥲🥲

Re: Police on it now by tophempire: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2023
I SHIP FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA FOR JUST 7800/kg... And I do the clearing for free.

This is the best price you can get anywhere...

Plus you get free warehouse storage in China if you want to be shipping little by little for a long period. Like the OP who spent over a month from his first shipment to the last one. No extra cost 😌😌

And you even get free doorstep delivery for 50kg and above.

All of these services are for just 7800/kg.

Delivery time is 10-13 working days for packages below 50kg and 7 working days for 50kg and above.

We need to console smaller packages to a reasonable amount before shipping to Nigeria so we don't run at a loss.

Payment is made only when you have received the items you've ordered.

7800/kg 😌😌

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Numbers and Pictures of Suspected 419 Fraudsters!!! / Bees Arrest A Man In Uganda For Stealing Woofer From A Shop(pics) / Policeman Who Threatens 2 Kill A Man Because Of IGP Transmission Shirt Promoted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.