Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,523 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont (2183 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora Gather In France To Chase Buhari Back To Nigeria|tiz Naija / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Godszilla: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
They’ve got a bone to pick.

A pack of dog-identifying humans has prompted calls for “animal control” after footage of their Berlin meet-up went viral

An estimated 1,000 people who prefer to be recognized as not humans, but canines, organized a gathering at the Berlin Potsamer Platz railroad station in Germany, communicating only by howling or barking at one another.

Online, critics jeered at the trans-species folk, some offering to put the herd’s “canine instincts” to the test:

“Just abandon them in the Siberian tundra and let them survive with their canine instincts.”

“I don’t see anyone smelling the tail of others

Call animal control and give them their rabies doses.”

“Can you imagine when they all have to defecate?”

“But if they identify as dogs, why do they put on masks?”

The unorthodox canine convention follows the viral sensation of Toco the human collie — a man located in Japan who is fulfilling his life-long dream of becoming a pooch after purchasing a $14,000 hyperrealistic suit.

In a previous interview with The Post, Toco revealed he hoped to meet others with canine aspirations.

“I think it would be great if something like this existed,” said Toco, who has been dubbed a “therian.” “I would like to meet them.”

Experts have called for a differentiation between “therians,” people who “identify as a creature other than human,” and “furries,” individuals who enjoy cosplaying in animal suits.”

For example, some therians, short for “therianthrope,” might “believe that they are a cat soul reincarnated into a human body,” Dr. Elizabeth Fein, an associate professor of psychology at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, previously told The Post.

Other internet-famous hound-human hybrids include Tom Peters, a Brit who previously revealed he identified as a Dalmatian, and Toru Ueda, a Tokyo engineer who spent $23,000 on a custom wolf suit.

“When I wear my costume I feel I’m no longer human,” Ueda, 32, previously told the UK Times. “I’m free of human relationships. All kinds of troubles, related to work and other things — I can forget about them.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/19/hundreds-of-people-who-identify-as-dogs-gather-in-city-center-call-animal-control/

Where are they going to draw a line on this - Pandora box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Ever8090: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
From confusing their actual gender to which living creature they belong to..

Very soon, some oyibo will be like....."I use to think I was human but I now discover I am a goat in human skin, I want to be allowed to be who I am, it it right and let the society accept me the way I am...

Then America will start forcing Africans too to embrace the madness or they will stop giving them aid...

Very anyhow set of creatures we have over there

8 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Felimax(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
For me I am an angel and always feels so.
My colleague in the office said she is Titanic ship!
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Authoreety: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Me na Christlike... I bear in me the mark of God

Endtime matters no be child's play. ..
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Dreal1247: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
It's long overdue. Dogs are better than some individuals. Dogs don't practice gay, lesbianism nor change their sex which some individuals are pushing for the animalistic activities to be legalized. That series them right.
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
At least dogs are loyal unlike our urgent 2k girls
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by AfroBeatDiary: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Wonder. End shall never.
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by rintileri: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by ican2020: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Very confused folks that needs help

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by GeneralPula: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Haha..

Another one !
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by delpee(f): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Perhaps it's time to ignore them.
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by happney65: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
When you no longer shout Up Nepa or you are not bothered about your next meal na things like this you go dey thinking

Useless people grin

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Gadafii: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Things we pray to God for, their God already provided it for them that’s why they don’t have lots to worry about, identifying as a dog??

What breed of dog are you,Humdog

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
Make i be like oyibo..."jes allow them is their life"
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by ItisWell22(f): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
“Believe they are a cat soul reincarnated in human body”

Mad! 🫣😟
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Acidosis(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lol. It will definitely get to this na. The next thing is to legalize sex between humans and dead bodies.
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by jamesversion: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
South Africans would soon join the trend and identify as dogs. 🐕
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by pacino26(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
I give it to Germany!!!! They have reached the peak of their ingenuity and civilization now they are following a steep decline. I thought they once claim to be a super race Arayans. Now they beg to be allowed to be dogs. Anyone who believes this happened overnight should think twice. This is a result of a well planned social engineering program that have spanned for years and got legal backings.

They can join our ekuke this coming hunting season.
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Buccalcavity2: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Where are Calabar people when you you need them most?
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by CJStarz: 12:15am On Sep 22, 2023
Ndi ala
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by beelon1020(m): 2:09am On Sep 22, 2023
Sick peeps…
Who let the dogs OOT!?
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by Varunpulyani: 2:17am On Sep 22, 2023
Is helinues on chains too?
Re: Hundreds Of People Who Identify As Dogs Gather In City Center: ‘call Animal Cont by aderadio1: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2023
Trust Africans, soon we will claim European and American but were born in a wrong continent. 😃😄😀

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Correct Sentence? He Was Good On Bed Or He Was Good In Bed / Kelvin Hart Celebrates His Wife Read What He Said About Her / Emami Fair And Handsome --- Where Can One Buy This Product In Lagos Or Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.