Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) (24686 Views)

Keke Napep Loaded With Too Many Bamboo / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) / Diesel Tanker Falls Across The Road, People Trying To Scoop Fuel. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Think9ja(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
The driver should thank his stars it didn’t happen in Lagos. Those abysmally jobless, lazy and entitled touts would have looted everything, including the vehicle parts with the collusion of Lastma.
Abuja always teaches Lagos how to be civil. I just hope that obiakpo demon called wike doesn’t turn Abuja to Oshodi

Them say E happen for Nasarawa, you de mention Abuja
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Kajaard: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
The name of the village is one man??

I dey tell you cheesy

One man village grin
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Zico5(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
If na Yoruba land na, dem for rush hoping say na rice, so that dem go do banditry to d rice
D driver should tank his stars that dis trailer did not fall in Yoruba land, since they can't afford gas now, they would hv stolen everything and turn it into firewood
I wonder how u guy normally feel knowing fully well that majority of ur people are living under worst poverty. Is it not in ur land that a wretched man was arrested for releasing the nude of a lady because of just common 3k. You guys are just pathetic and snobbish
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Frank688915: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=125948383][/quote]Keep circulating fake news up and down till 2027 grin
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by CJStarz: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2023
Pls can anyone enlighten me on why it's called a one man village?
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by CJStarz: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
U go school at all? U no read comprehension for English class? Where you read say ONE MAN was killed?

seuncyrus:
All this on just one man ? . RIP to the deceased cry
There are truly more than a thousand ways to die, and each day is just a gift that shouldn't be spent recklessly.

Stop living in fear, Chase that dream
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Zico5:

I wonder how u guy normally feel knowing fully well that majority of ur people are living under worst poverty. Is it not in ur land that a wretched man was arrested for releasing the nude of a lady because of just common 3k. You guys are just pathetic and snobbish
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2023
Frank688915:
Keep circulating fake news up and down till 2027 grin
Thank u

Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by dominique(f): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Thank God there were no casualties. I'm actually interested in how the village got it's name
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
The name of the village is one man??
Yes, along maraba nyanya abuja road
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Hezmatosky: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2023
darling4242:
Waking up everyday just to listen to one bad news or the other
Are you saying no go chop?
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
The driver should thank his stars it didn’t happen in Lagos. Those abysmally jobless, lazy and entitled touts would have looted everything, including the vehicle parts with the collusion of Lastma.
Abuja always teaches Lagos how to be civil. I just hope that obiakpo demon called wike doesn’t turn Abuja to Oshodi

Edited. One man village is a stone throw from Abuja. Anything that happens around that rejoin affects businesses is Most of AMAC
correct

having been looking for the one man owner of the village since 1980.....I nefa seen am.... u Sabi de man?
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Chuknovski(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2023
dominique:
Thank God there were no casualties. I'm actually interested in how the village got it's name
It was a make shift tent settlement drinks, foods, hooks, etc for those menial Labourers who were working in abuja and couldn't afford fct as when it was made capital, it later became a s subhurb,just brief one I know
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by englishmart(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

correct

having been looking for the one man owner of the village since 1980.....I nefa seen am.... u Sabi de man?
Na one short gbagyi man.

1 Like

Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by kkins25(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2023
that's why you need to watch final destination
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Are you saying no go chop?

🤭No no,am talking about the critical condition
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Tmo4: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2023
CJStarz:
Pls can anyone enlighten me on why it's called a one man village?
their use to be only one man living in that community back then, the whole community use to be bushes that why it called one man village, I leave there actually.

1 Like

Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by MacTayyy: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by CJStarz: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2023
Thank you,Tmo4. I appreciate.

Tmo4:
their use to be only one man living in that community back then, the whole community use to be bushes that why it called one man village, I leave there actually.
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Hanndye: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=125948253][/quote]
Hunger no dey waya people from that side na, they are 'too' sophisticated.

Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by yahoodetector: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:

Edited. One man village is a stone throw from Abuja. Anything that happens around that rejoin affects businesses is Most of AMAC

Abuja will soon become worse than Lagos by next year because their Lord and Master is here and they have started relocating.
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by IbotNugida(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
between ado and maraba
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by abobote: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
That was my road
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Chenu60: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Alleged €250,000,000: EFCC Continues Prosecution Of Dead Man

https://www.freedomsunrise.com/2023/09/alleged-250000000-efcc-continues.html
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by Nsexy333(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Abeg talk say bamboo stick, which one be banboo? Dragging us to headlines like all those bloggers 😒😒
Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by seuncyrus(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
CJStarz:
U go school at all? U no read comprehension for English class? Where you read say ONE MAN was killed?

No vex. Na FTC dey do me grin

1 Like

Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by CJStarz: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂

seuncyrus:

No vex. Na FTC dey do me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / Julius Berger Commences Repair Works On MCC, Onitsha Pedestrian Bridge(photos) / Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.