Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Internship Opportunities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Internship Opportunities (86 Views)

Internship Opportunities For Degree Holders / Complete List Of Onoging Internship Opportunities For Nigerian Undergraduates / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internship Opportunities by EnginX24: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2023
I have been hearing about this internship program at the The Bulb; I’m curious, please. What’s it like, before I put my head there?
Re: Internship Opportunities by patthebulb: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Hello, I have some ideas about Interning at The Bulb Africa. Its actually an exciting and fun experience that combines learning with hands-on work in a vibrant and innovative environment. They have a good workculture, giving off a friendly workplace vibe. Interns have the opportunity to work on real-world projects, collaborate with experienced professionals, and develop both technical and soft skills.

These internships are open in a variety of departments, including engineering, marketing & communications, research & development, HR, and sales & business development. Both paid and unpaid internships are available, as well as internships for NYSC candidates.

One of the most unique and valuable aspects of The Bulb's Internship is the opportunity for interns to gain valuable skills and expertise through recruitment and outsourcing. This means that interns have the chance to be hired by and work for other companies that are in need of their acquired or newly perfected skills.

Overall, interning at The Bulb Africa is a good path that opens doors to new horizons, prospects even and possibilities for interns. It is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking to gain valuable work experience, develop their skills, and build their networks.

I hope this gives you a better idea of what it's like to intern at The Bulb Africa. If you have any more specific questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

Learn more about recruitment and outsourcing at The Bulb here.

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card! / Essayquake.com Review / Exam Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.