Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs (39076 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Badguy77(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
bluepreek:
lipsrsealed
May he be found alive πŸ™

Patani in Delta state of course........
Amen πŸ™πŸ™
That's my village
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I don't understand - if your boat capsizes, it's either you swim to safety or you drown.
Yes. but we want to believe he swam to safety
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by 77star: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wisereborn:

Dey ask if your presence in front of a moving vehicle fit crush you undecided some of you self undecided
Mumu man
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by dragunov: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
mcameo:

A PLEA:

His name is Ochuko Uzere, 37years (Picture attached),

On Monday the 18th of September, 2023, his boat capsized and we believed he must have drifted to neighbouring communities along the river bank, if you stay along the Patani river or have family or friends, I beg in the name of God, his wife and child are in despair, if sighted or you have any news about his whereabout, pls upload his picture to confirm identity on WhatsApp or call the following numbers,

An appreciative reward awaits whoever get or proves his whereabout or finds him, our believe is that he might be around the riverain communities around Patani River or its riverain environs.

God bless you as your efforts would be highly appreciated and rewarded.
Appreciate it, Moderators, if this can be moved to the front page as a matter of Urgency, life and death.

Many thanks. God bless you all.
How can someone be lost at sea in a river? Somebody please help me!
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by tivity101: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nothing will happen to you my guy. You will surely be found hail and healthy
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by GanagiBitrus: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Then he could easily have contacted his family.
Unless he is stranded in a lonely uninhabited creek, which case a patrol boat should go search along the Patani River for him.
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Caaz: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
May he be found alive
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
jojothaiv:
I pray he's found.

Amen. Thanks
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
bluepreek:
lipsrsealed
May he be found alive πŸ™

Patani in Delta state of course........

Amen. Thanks
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
SweetDipBenny:

We too, are of that opinion.
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
I pray he is found alive and healthy, miracle no dey taya Jesus Christ!

Amen
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
[/quote][quote author=Wisereborn post=125950242]Make them dey wear life jacket πŸ§₯ na

Be safe till you are found πŸ™

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
tivity101:
Nothing will happen to you my guy. You will surely be found hail and healthy

Appreciated.
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
DaveHarry:
I live in Delta. Make I post on my WhatsApp status

Friend, any help would be highly appreciated.
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Roboto11:
Miracles do happen.

Would like this to be the case.

πŸ™πŸΎ

Sir, we are hoping on one. Thanks
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Badguy77:

Amen πŸ™πŸ™
That's my village

Sir, any help you can get the word out there, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Barcalee: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
bionixs:
Are you , are you , are you normal ?

πŸ‘†Coming from someone who is a fan of the JohnsonsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by bionixs: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Barcalee:

πŸ‘†Coming from someone who is a fan of the JohnsonsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
whose son are you ? Simple question or are you ashamed of dad
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by JOemmy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
This guy is old enough to find his way back home if he is still alive no need to go the.media.
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mcameo: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
JOemmy:
This guy is old enough to find his way back home if he is still alive no need to go the.media.

Sir, depending on the trauma and perhaps shock, I think he would need all our efforts.
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by mamajaz(f): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Dikaveli:
May his soul rest in peace

Chaiii...you are for real right?
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Dikaveli(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2023
bionixs:
Are you , are you , ar ar ar are you normal?

With time we will know who is normal
Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by bionixs: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Dikaveli:

With time we will know who is normal

you expect him dead , right?

You are indeed, NOT normal

1 Like

Re: Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs by Lance008(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Is the guy found yet if not Na another thing now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.