Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 (1429 Views)

Any XIAOMI Phone With Edge Display Like SAMSUNG / 10 Cheap Chinese Phone That Look Like Samsung Galaxy S8 / Cubot X18 - 18:9 Body To Screen Ratio Just Like Samsung 8-enjoy The Visual Feast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2023
Tecno just introduced its Phantom V Flip – the company's first clamshell foldable smartphone. It has a circular external OLED screen with two cameras and an LED flash in the ring around it, while on the inside is a 6.9” foldable LTPO AMOLED display.

The Phantom V Flip is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 8050 chipset with an octa-core CPU that goes as high as 3.0 GHz. It was announced with 256 GB storage and 8 GB RAM, expandable with up to 8 GB more through the Extended Memory software feature.

The 22:9 foldable panel supports a 120 Hz refresh rate and reaches 1,000 nits brightness. The 1.32" external display offers several widgets, serves notifications and can be used as a viewfinder for shooting selfies with the more capable cameras.

When unfolded, the device is 171 mm tall and under 7 mm thick, and Tecno placed a 4,000 mAh battery inside – a relatively big two-cell solution for the class. The phone supports 45W wired charging with the adapter provided in the retail box, and Tecno claimed only 15 minutes would be enough to fill the battery halfway. --Gsmarena

Check Out Tecno Phantom V Flip Price in Nigeria, Specs, Colours & Features

Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Jacku: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2023
It's not a new phone na. They've launched it since
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 24, 2023
TECNO phantom v Flip was launched yesterday
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Shuregirl: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
The best from Tecno so far
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Cheezzyy: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tecno be doing the most, happy for them
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by EinsteinAyo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
TECNO really tried on this device
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by EinsteinAyo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nothing but the truth.
Shuregirl:
The best from Tecno so far
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by EinsteinAyo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
The brand just continue giving the best
Cheezzyy:
Tecno be doing the most, happy for them
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by tafat: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
I don't care whatever it looks like, I just know it's amazing.
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by tafat: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jacku:
lol, which since? The Flip never reach one month o.
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Corroro: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lovely to see, I love how this brand keeps improving in innovation day by day.
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Wanni25(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
An amazing, reputable, and reliable device.

It's pocket-friendly, and that's what drew me to this device.
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Idarachris84: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Stylish and budget friendly!
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Fonjewel0(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2023
I don't see anything similar with Samsung!

This is in a class of its own!
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Kakadancefreak(f): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2023
All I see is a unique device that stands out and is enviable!
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Uchechiokpara39: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2023
Geniusspecs:
Tecno just introduced its Phantom V Flip – the company's first clamshell foldable smartphone. It has a circular external OLED screen with two cameras and an LED flash in the ring around it, while on the inside is a 6.9” foldable LTPO AMOLED display.

The Phantom V Flip is powered by a Mediatek Dimensity 8050 chipset with an octa-core CPU that goes as high as 3.0 GHz. It was announced with 256 GB storage and 8 GB RAM, expandable with up to 8 GB more through the Extended Memory software feature.

The 22:9 foldable panel supports a 120 Hz refresh rate and reaches 1,000 nits brightness. The 1.32" external display offers several widgets, serves notifications and can be used as a viewfinder for shooting selfies with the more capable cameras.

When unfolded, the device is 171 mm tall and under 7 mm thick, and Tecno placed a 4,000 mAh battery inside – a relatively big two-cell solution for the class. The phone supports 45W wired charging with the adapter provided in the retail box, and Tecno claimed only 15 minutes would be enough to fill the battery halfway. --Gsmarena

Check Out Tecno Phantom V Flip Price in Nigeria, Specs, Colours & Features

The flip is back...Tecno is the deal
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Cheezzyy: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
EinsteinAyo:
The brand just continue giving the best
they are stopping at nothing
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Shuregirl: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
EinsteinAyo:
Nothing but the truth.
they are doing well
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Jacku: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
tafat:
lol, which since? The Flip never reach one month o.
oh, I thought it was fold
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by graceyJ1: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2023
Extraordinary everyday
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Franktom247(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2023
Jacku:
oh, I thought it was fold
yeah, flip was recently launched
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by KingUka: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2023
Fonjewel0:
I don't see anything similar with Samsung!

This is in a class of its own!
for real!! It's unique
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by 0xAaron: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2023
EinsteinAyo:
TECNO really tried on this device
No cap
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by AREWAELENU: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2023
Someone who compared this said this is an AFFORDABLE FLIP device
hmmm
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by saratackit: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2023
The recent smartphones from TECNO is setting a new name for them. The fold and flip device make sense

1 Like

Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Mimiko3: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
AREWAELENU:
Someone who compared this said this is an AFFORDABLE FLIP device
hmmm

I think the TECNO Phantom V Flip is quite affordable compared to the Samsung and then putting cost of repair int consideration in case of any issues
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Jayjerjay: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jacku:

Since when?

You're talking about TECNO Phantom V fold right?
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by kuljayms1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
I'm impressed!
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Iyeeshaar(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
TECNO has really up their game,I'm proud
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by Dlee1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yes, the phone is amazingly over hyped by Tecmo marketers. Nonsense and ingredients... Abegi!
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by KeplersCross: 1:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Well judging from the physical appearance, you might say they have similar looks but then so those every laptop brand, you don't see them criticizing each other, the Apple MacBook has the same appearance and looks like Dell or Hp or any other laptop because that's how it's meant to look like
Re: This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 by PotterJokes44: 1:40am On Oct 10, 2023
KeplersCross:
Well judging from the physical appearance, you might say they have similar looks but then so those every laptop brand, you don't see them criticizing each other, the Apple MacBook has the same appearance and looks like Dell or Hp or any other laptop because that's how it's meant to look like

The main difference is the software applications and content of the phone, the processors, camera and other features but as far as appearance goes, the V Flip ain't looking bad at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android-based T-mobile G1 shows up (competes with) Apple-Iphone-3G / Learning Phone Engineering / Internet Speed In Lagos Is Now Faster Than That Of Newyork- Wikipedia Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.