Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Get Free 50gb On MTN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Free 50gb On MTN (1575 Views)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Get 50GB For 5K. Real With Proof / Get 50GB MTN Data Hack For 5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 50gb On MTN by bibianeze10: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Is MTN gifting out 50GB to users?
MTN network has been gifting out 50GB data plans to their users for free, this was revealed earlier on 18 September 2023.

Many Nigerians have been using this great offer from the MTN network, and another great news is that this offer is unlimited, meaning that you can use it to browse all internet websites and apps, social media and many more.

Although the free Data plan only lasts from the time you activate it till 11:59 pm and it’s just for a day.

So this could be a good opportunity for you if you’ve been looking for such a great offer. Stay tuned as we are about to guide you on how to activate the free 50GB data plan from MTN and enlighten you more about it.

How to get Free 50gb on MTN?

How to get Free 50gb on MTN
To get the free 50GB data plan on the MTN network, there are some few certain steps to take, which we’ve highlighted below.

NB: This offer can only be activated and used by MTN users and it’s a one-time offer.

1. Go to the playstore or Applestore and download..

READ MORE..
https://imoskotech.com.ng/how-to-get-free-50gb-on-mtn/

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Knowledge But Believe I Can Make Legal Money On Internet Can You Help! / I Have A Savings Of #50000. Who Can Supply Me Goods / Vote Seun Osewa As Technology Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.