Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech (22216 Views)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / Tinubu Rings NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell In New York / US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Mayeldah(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lai Mohammed go dey one corner of him house dey laugh at the foolishness of Ajuri Ngelale

As a spoke person, no be everything dem say make you talk you go talk, fact check some
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by crowther15(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
I no know who do Africa this thing, this curse is too strong...you sure sey no be land wey God tell Abraham make e commot from we dey so? Imagine what the president of the acclaimed giant of Africa and his supporters dey use brag, ringing Nasdaq bell, heiii God!!! What leaders of developed countries go see as insult, na him our leaders for here dey celebrate... Imagine calling xi jinping from china to leave Beijing, just to come and ring bell for you in New York.
cry cry cry Our leaders have let us down
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by IfnobeGod20: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Was it not the bell I over rang when I was in primary school as a time keeper, that I got tired that my friends often helped me to do the ringing many times? Please would the ringing increase the value of naira? We don't know what to celebrate in this country than mediocrity.
They may finally sack this Ajuri soon, he has scored many owned goals lately.
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by 1Nation4all(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Most achievements this govt will get if care is not taking will be propaganda
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Miracle2020: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Government of lies,by the liars and for the fools.
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Bfly: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na who first ring nasdaq bell we ho chop?
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by sirchim(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
Since we no see any Tinubu working evidence

Make we dey chop propaganda dey go

Useless president

Palliative we no see

Dubai visa ban uplift we no see

Student loan we no see

All the bills this werey signed in his first week we no see

Security we no see

Employment we no see

Money saved from Subsidy removal we no see

Increment of minimum wages we no see

ASUU just denied the alleged 35% salary increment for university staff

Naira to dollar rate we no see

Affordable petrol we no see

This is 5 months and Tinubu is still dragging with Chicago not to release his criminal records and transgender results
cos him no wan collect am WOTO WOTO again, that's the reason for the delay 🤣
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Shikini: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
atiku4President:
The propaganda speed is unprecedented

I dey tell you
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by ericmor: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
so na bell be una problem now abi? dis Nigeria people are just a confused set of people. e be like say person dey somewhere using remote control to control the Nigerian people head cuz i just don;t understand
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by goslowgoslow(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
I no know who do Africa this thing, this curse is too strong...you sure sey no be land wey God tell Abraham make e commot from we dey so? Imagine what the president of the acclaimed giant of Africa and his supporters dey use brag, ringing Nasdaq bell, heiii God!!! What leaders of developed countries go see as insult, na him our leaders for here dey celebrate... Imagine calling xi jinping from china to leave Beijing, just to come and ring bell for you in New York.
I be BAT supporter but this thing wey you talk na true.
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Greatkenny2: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
alanto:

Everybody have moved on. It's the most fulish trybe in the world that are dying over it
You mean Yoruba Moslems right? They're despicable

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by geemd434: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:

My guy you funny... You nailed it too
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Allisgud: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nigerian should always tackle the presidency anytime they bring up any claims or achievement,u will later know it's a lie, first it was UAE lifting up ban on Nigeria second one is the recent one
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by mapist(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:

If you talk, they ll say na bell of opportunities and more FDI inflow into the country. RETARDS!
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Harmless1b(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
See as I rush this news to know if first to ring d so called bell will come with benefits. Chai smh.
God forbid bat tin.

Even if he is d first to rang d bell, AND SO WHAT? grin grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by azikiweironsi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
lexy2014:

DOlusegun, Special Assistant to President on Social Media, is the person Who said President Bola Tinubu was the first African President to ring the NASDAQ bell . here is his tweet below withdrawing his claim after he was busted

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1705238433604497526

Nice response. Unlike those that resulted in abusing you calling unwarranted names.
Thank you for bringing out prove.
Kudos.
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by evesdon4u: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Ajuri should have done a fact check before going to press...
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by dragunov: 1:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Taylor92:
Since we no see any Tinubu working evidence

Make we dey chop propaganda dey go

Useless president

Palliative we no see

Dubai visa ban uplift we no see

Student loan we no see

All the bills this werey signed in his first week we no see

Security we no see

Employment we no see

Money saved from Subsidy removal we no see

Increment of minimum wages we no see

ASUU just denied the alleged 35% salary increment for university staff

Naira to dollar rate we no see

Affordable petrol we no see

This is 5 months and Tinubu is still dragging with Chicago not to release his criminal records and transgender results

Na so una go still lament if it was Peetobi that was sworn in. Nobody fit satisfy Nigerians who are always looking for magic and miracles.
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by EXOUSIAng: 4:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Domaining101:
But when Donald Trump range the bell it wasn't an insult was it.
Look at your small mind running around the streets in pants.
Slowpokes claiming woke.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Ritchiee: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Shikini:
Lol ... even former President Goodluck Jonathan rang the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) bell in 2013 without noise. These agbado corn-eater supporters are laughable.

Pls note, that the NYSE is the number one stock exchange in the world and much more capitalised than the NASDAQ.

The crack economic team that even accompanied GEJ cannot be compared to those empty-skull sycophants I saw around Tinubu's
You mean the economic team that brought Nigeria to borrowing money to pay workers in 2014 not minding the humongous money Nigeria made at that time?
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by dreso(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2023
How's that even an achievement in the first place??.... Clueless people.
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by lexy2014: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2023
azikiweironsi:

Nice response. Unlike those that resulted in abusing you calling unwarranted names.
Thank you for bringing out prove.
Kudos.

Thank u too

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by lexy2014: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2023
dragunov:

Na so una go still lament if it was Peetobi that was sworn in. Nobody fit satisfy Nigerians who are always looking for magic and miracles.

When you say "Nigerians", what nationality are you?

How has Tinubu satisfied you so far?
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by lexy2014: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
Was it not the bell I over rang when I was in primary school as a time keeper, that I got tired that my friends often helped me to do the ringing many times? Please would the ringing increase the value of naira? We don't know what to celebrate in this country than mediocrity.
They may finally sack this Ajuri soon, he has scored many owned goals lately.

Ajuri is not responsible for this one
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by Shikini: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Ritchiee:

You mean the economic team that brought Nigeria to borrowing money to pay workers in 2014 not minding the humongous money Nigeria made at that time?

What do you mean by humongous money? Oil was selling for between 90 - 100 Dollars, same thing it's been selling for since 2018.

Some of you are suffering and smiling because you're blinded by tribalism. Oga, Jonathan's economy was much more stable. For you to even attempt comparing the mess we have now to the stable economy under Jonathan gives you away.
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by ogaemma: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2023
The Lier Mohammed system is back.
That was how they say the Dubai visa ban have been lifted, only to find out is another lie from the Presidency.

I hope Lier Mohammed did not anoint these guys with his tongue before leaving office.
Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by AskNgige2: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Shikini:
Lol ... even former President Goodluck Jonathan rang the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) bell in 2013 without noise. These agbado corn-eater supporters are laughable.

Pls note, that the NYSE is the number one stock exchange in the world and much more capitalised than the NASDAQ.

The crack economic team that even accompanied GEJ cannot be compared to those empty-skull sycophants I saw around Tinubu's

Even otedola Daughter DJ who self also rang the bell long ago

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by MamaletASO: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Na WA oo..

That NASDAQ Bell must be very precious..

Can I ring it too??
grin grin shocked shocked

Re: President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech by nnamdi640: 1:28am On Sep 24, 2023
tishbite42:
Yorubas and propaganda
It is their way. It seems it is part of their hubbies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) / Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.