Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil (12836 Views)

Nigeria Secures $1.5bn World Bank, $80m AfDB Loans / Nigeria Attracts $15.15 Billion Investment Commitment In First Half Of 2019 / Malabu Scandal: Nigeria Secures First Victory Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by soccerlite: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tomorrow we shall hear another thing, they are selling their stake

If there's no hidden agenda, satanic agenda to impoverish the masses

Force them to build a functional refinery, just one
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by 123papas(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
Oil Oil Oil

That’s the reason why South South isn’t given the SE treatments in Nigeria

But we South South dey think say na love

Make South South oil finish and watch how the rest of Nigeria will treat us more worse than South East
SE may keep their gas reserves if the I’ll treatment doesn’t change.
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by bigiyaro(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Yeeéhhhhh!!!! More money to steal.
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by SWATMan: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/09/22/nigeria-secures-13-billion-oil-and-gas-investment-commitment-from-shell-exxonmobil-others-olu-verheijen/

Lies this is not possible when same shell is divesting and selling off her shares locally. Propagandits
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Boldideas: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
Oil Oil Oil

Make South South oil finish and watch how the rest of Nigeria will treat us more worse than South East

Your ideology is whacked!
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Lorenzo09: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Audio investors normally
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by 2elliot: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
Oil Oil Oil

I am an Ijaw from Bayelsa state, Gbarain clan in particular. I have not seen bigger idiots as my people and the entire South South. Na mumu we be. We think that the Yoruba's and the northerners love us. Na ode we be.
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Savenigeria2023: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
casualobserver:

Clearly you are clueless. These companies divested sue to unfavorable environment in Nigeria and the drive towards green energy. Recent events have caused a rethink of the green energy drive including the war against Russia strained relations with Saudi etc.

One of the reasons oil is where it is is because there has been a reduced investment in the oil and gas sector globally and now they are paying for it. Only 2 days ago, the UK announced they have shifted the ban on new petrol/ diesel cars by 5 years because they realize it is unachievable. The war with Russia has taught Europe they need friendly gas suppliers. Green or no green they will need gas. Nigeria has more gas than it has oil.

Now tell me who is clueless….. you have rabbled through a subject you only have kindergarten knowledge of.

Let me add to your folly

ENI is divesting
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/eni-e-signs-deal-divest-150300648.html

Total is divesting
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/18/divestment-totalenergies-puts-up-16-oil-assets-in-nigeria-for-sale?amp=1

No tears.. the IOCs are divesting. Your politicians are buying over the assets. Keep up with the propaganda, una eyes go soon clear
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Blackdisciple(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Oil oil oil Na just some people dey benefit from it..
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Lanre1st(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
promise4040:
At this point, commitment is not enough.

Commitment is just an agreement or pledge to do something in the future.

Buhari travelled round the globe to secure deals and investments into Nigeria just as tinubu is doing, but how many of these multinationals "walk the talk"?

When Peter Obi of labor Party said he'll move Nigeria from consuming nation to producing nation, he meant that we have to first look inward. There are things we can do for ourselves to make these foreign investors beg to invest in Nigeria. We don't have to beg them.

But when you talk about Peter obi and his policies, Wole Shoyinka and his forest of thousand demons agbadorians will just bring their ugly heads through tribalism.

May God for forgive us

Bro. You have to start your aim with commitment, else you get to nowhere.

I don't understand why people like to spit rubbish, in just about 100days, people are judging him, it took many Nigerians years to complete a bungalow without windows talkless of a country
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Irony1: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
COMPAQ:

So is there no oil and gas offshore? You sef are not as smart as you think.

Oga stop being dense. Ask any oil and gas professional all the IOCs are scaling down investments in Nigeria and increasing in investments in Angola and Mozambique. Keep living in lies and deceit una eye go soon clear.
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Ttipsy(f): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
2elliot:
I am an Ijaw from Bayelsa state, Gbarain clan in particular. I have not seen bigger idiots as my people and the entire South South. Na mumu we be. We think that the Yoruba's and the northerners love us. Na ode we be.
one Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by nedekid: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Every day story story, yet naira is now 1k usd.
The other day 15b from India. Yesterday first African president to ring nasdaq bell. Lol
Is it by snapping picture wearing suit? Do those people in the picture look like prople serious enough to work out 14.5b usd?
Foto, no be juju be that?
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Vision101(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2023
@BigBashiru

Why do Nigerians rejoice over FDI? It's not free...the investor owns whatever they are investing in.

@me
It generates employment, you earn revenue through tax, csr effect, forex inflow etc.

All nations market for FDI. Hia.... Nigerian social media comments.
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Wotowotoman: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2023
Kasimir:
NAOC have been sold to OandO. Why is OandO is not included. What is NAOC doing there.

Wetin be this? Omo Nigerians are dull o. Chai!
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by COMPAQ(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop being dense. Ask any oil and gas professional all the IOCs are scaling down investments in Nigeria and increasing in investments in Angola and Mozambique. Keep living in lies and deceit una eye go soon clear.

I Am an Oil and Gas professional, you nincompoop!
Re: Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil by Irony1: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
COMPAQ:

I Am an Oil and Gas professional, you nincompoop!
C'mon shatap there you are a rooky jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amuwo Odofin: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal Verdict, Affirms LP's Olawande / Nigeria's External Reserve Hits $4b Gain, Highest In 12 Months / Buhari Spends 225 Days On Medical Trips, Visits 40 Countries - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.