Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs (380 Views)

About Yesterday: ₦60 To ₦400 Per Click. Minimum Earnings Of ₦1,000 Every 20 Min / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Jumia have delivered my Tablet I complain about yesterday on Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
About Yesterday on The OPERATIONS FEED THE NATION (OFTN) WhatsApp Group:

Great NEWS For Everyone!

Especially For Nigerians!

For Over 6 Years Now; Crypto Arbitrage Has Been An Herculean Task for Nigerians because of The UNPOLITE CBN Policies and Restrictions.

However;

We've been Holding Our HEADS Up HIGH Believing in A CHANGE of Government Policies.

But....

You Know The GREAT NEWS;

Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Has Brought About Our GATEWAY To The Financial Freedom That We Seek.

1 Share

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
I'm So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So Happy About This NEWS That I Want You All To Take A Deep Breath To Understand That You Can Henceforth Activate And Run SAFE ARBITRAGE Through DeFi Right Here From Nigeria - PASSIVELY without Any Risk of Sending Your Money Across Any P2P Exchange or Anyone for Profiting.

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Let Me Not Bore You All with much stories at all.

There's A Group Already Created for This Purpose.

However; This Group is Based on INVITE ONLY Based on The Orientation and Scope of Our Innovative Development.

Hence; I wouldn't be dropping Any Group Link for Anyone To Join.

1 Share

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
So, if You Got A Minimum of $100 and You Know Earning AUTOMATED PASSIVE PROFITS of 1.4% ROI Without Risk of Sending Your Money To Anyone is Your Thing And Ain't A BAD IDEA For You;

Then Send The COMMAND:

SAFE DeFi Arbitrage

To Me Upon Reading Through These Narration for Your Prompt Activation.

We Win Here!

✈️🫰🏽

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Keep Building Your Financial Capacity

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
24 Hours Later ....

About Today:

Automated Arbitrage Passive Profits are Already Being Made from My Personal DeFi Dashboard.

Daily 1.4% ROI Already Achieved.

All You Need To Do is Provide Liquidity To Earn Daily Profits.

Zero Trading,

Zero Risk,

Zero Daily Effort,

Zero Referral.

All You Need Do Here is To Provide Liquidity To The Decentralized Liquidity Pool So You Earn Your Daily Automated 1.4% Passive Profits.

Easy Peasy.

To get started cost a minimum of just $100.

To Get Enrolled, Shoot Me A DM with The COMMAND:

"SAFE DeFi Arbitrage "

1 Share

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
With A Fully Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Arbitrage Liquidity Staking Pool; The Nigerian Banks can Keep Snoozing.

We Need A Total Change and Reformation of The Nigerian Banking Sector!

We Need LIGHT To Shine on Our Political Leaders and CBN Policies.

The Nigerian Youths shouldn't Be Restricted from Running Profitable Zero-Risk Cross Border Crypto Transactions.

Is The Need Not To Financially Empower Nigerian Youths To Attain SELF RELIANCE And FINANCIAL FREEDOM ?

Is The Need Not To Improve The Social Well-being of Nigerian Youths Such That Insecurity of Human Lives And Properties is Curbed ?

Honestly; We Need Digital Justice in Nigeria for Financial Acceleration of Nigerian Youths in The Area of SAFE And USEFUL Utilization of Cryptos.

We Need Justice!

#Imolenization

#Justice4Mohbad

#JusticeForMohbad

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Another 24 Hours Has Gone....

👇🏽👇🏽

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2023
LegitWebsites:
Another 24 Hours Has Gone....

👇🏽👇🏽

Another 1.4% Daily Arbitrage Profit from Our Liquidity Stakes without lifting A Finger.

This is The Power And Excitement of AUTOMATED PASSIVE INCOME (API).

This Has Always Been The Ultimate Goal.

Harnessing The Power of Great Artificial Intelligent (AI) Tools To Make Our Money Work For Us.

Whether The CBN continues to Fail @ Allowing Zero Risk Arbitrages for Nigerians;
That's Their Business... Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Has Got Us.

....and DeFi is Powerfully Taking Over!

1 Share

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by Treepower2000: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2023
LegitWebsites:

Another 1.4% Daily Arbitrage Profit from Our Liquidity Stakes without lifting A Finger.
Is that so

This is The Power And Excitement of AUTOMATED PASSIVE INCOME (API).

This Has Always Been The Ultimate Goal.

Harnessing The Power of Great Artificial Intelligent (AI) Tools To Make Our Money Work For Us.

Whether The CBN continues to Fail @ Allowing Zero Risk Arbitrages for Nigerians;
That's Their Business... Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Has Got Us.

....and DeFi is Powerfully Taking Over!
Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Life is DeFi Now. If You Know, You Know !

✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Light of The World Don Write Am 💡

We Keep It A 💯.

Feck Emefiele and His Ruthless CBN Policies.

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2023
The Same SUN 🌞 That SETS - is The Same SUN 🌞 That RISES in Another Location.

It is Set Time For You To RISE To Shine Brighter...!

Holla September!

Welcoming OCTOBER, Our Month of OCTOMATED Earnings.

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2023
SCF is Not PONZI.

SCF is Here To Eliminate The PONZI SCHEME MENTALITY...!

Using:

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

The Online-Offline Integration of SCF:

Online Integration:

Social-Crypto-Forex (SCF)

Offline Integration:

Social-Commodity-Finance (SCF)

Unveiling Our Two Powerful Models To Staying LOYAL And INVESTED with SCF .
Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Join Us Trade The FOREX Market Profitably as An Already SCF Member!

Follow The Link Below

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Re: About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs by LegitWebsites: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hi, Hi, Hi - Nairalanders!

$7.46 Fully Automated Passive Profit Through SCF Chain DeFi Liquidity Staking.

Get Onboard.

Send: "SAFE DeFi Arbitrage" To Us Via WhatsApp So That You Can Get Nutured Onboard...!

Don't Let Your FEAR of Losing Be Greater Than Your FEAR of SEAMLESS PASSIVE Earnings....

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

If You'll Be In Lagos on OCTOBER 1, 2023; And You Got Time To Attend The SCF Chain Africans Conference That Would Be Taking Place @ Oriental Hotels;

Then;

Feel Delighted To Write To Me To Receive A VIP Ticket So That You Can Be Treated Specially As You Attend.

#LightUpYourWorld

#imolenization.

👇🏽✅

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate ICT Courses / CBN To Take Delivery Of New Naira Notes By September / Our Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.