Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,178 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video (489 Views)

Ijelespeaks Calls Out Yul Edochie For Condemning Simon Ekpa - VIDEO / ESN Of Chinasa Nworu Kidnap ESN Of Simeon Ekpa - VIDEO / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by gidgiddy: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
In the video below, the self styled Prime Minister of the Biafran government in exile, Simon Ekpa, has stated that his activities have nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu. He claimed to be fighting on his own. He said:-

'Whatever Im doing today has nothing to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, he did not give me the order, and I've made it very clear. We exonerate him from everything we are doing today. That in particular, has been made very clear to the Nigerian public including to the Nigerian media. I'm fighting on my own, leading the Biafran government in exile'

https://www.facebook.com/100051947213062/posts/pfbid0k3zAfhJeZxqtNXWLoZF7AjWfDYVyJ85ANuEhqKRQMRBPJdE34qsn3ri8tPxGN6CJl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by Alchemy528: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rest na
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by Beremx(f): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
You can't be doing it on your own without being sponsored. Who bought ammunition your boys are using to kill security agents?
The more you kill security agents, the more innocent Igbos will bear the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by NotMagicBishop: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Then suffice to say that releasing Kanu won't stop Ekpa.

That should effectively end the argument of releasing Kanu to end the senseless killings by IPOB then.
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by NotMagicBishop: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:
You can't be doing it on your own without being sponsored. Who bought ammunition your boys are using to kill security agents?
The more you kill security agents, the more innocent Igbos will bear the consequences.

Was Kanu not caught on video openly soliciting for funds to procure arms at a conference hosted in Houston, TX that was organised by the Zionist modelled Igbo World Congress sometime in 2016?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by englishmart(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
The peace enjoyed by the south east while the north was run over by terrorists was envied by Buhari and his bloodsucking almajori brothers hence they sponsored an Ekpa in faraway Finland to destabilize the zone, making it look like a secessionist struggle and self-inflicted torture and carnage. Tinubu, having promised to continue the agenda was made president by INEC, because he’s the only one that can continue their evil agenda. Your end is near, Ekpa. You will be worse than that of someone run over by train. You, Buhari and everybody sponsoring the unrest in my zone shall meet their Waterloo soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
we know your sponsor, the Man call Yes Daddy something
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by ivolt: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Really?
The same Mumu, a former Radio Biafra director, claimed all his sit at home is to get Kanu released,
suddenly, he is disassociating himself from Kanu.

I guess Ipob is planning a mass casualty terrorist attack and need
plausible deniability to any backlash that may follow.
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by paramakina202: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:

I thought you support their struggle together with the violent activities of UGM or you are just against Auto Pilot faction gang?
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by Beremx(f): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Was Kanu not caught on video openly soliciting for funds to procure arms at a conference hosted in Houston, TX that was organised by the Zionist modelled Igbo World Congress sometime in 2016?

ehen! Where's the link to your story?
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by Miracle2020: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Confused fool. The other day you said you are fighting for the release of namdi kanu today you are singing another song.
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by seanfer(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:
ehen! Where's the link to your story?

Go to YouTube and search for the videos.
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by gidgiddy: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
ivolt:
Really?
The same Mumu, a former Radio Biafra director, claimed all his sit at home is to get Kanu released,
suddenly, he is disassociating himself from Kanu.

I guess Ipob is planning a mass casualty terrorist attack and need
plausible deniability to any backlash that may follow.

Anyine who believes in Biafra wants Nnamdi Kanu released, just as the courts have ordered
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by tishbite42: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
God bless MNK and IPOB
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by gidgiddy: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
tishbite42:
God bless MNK and IPOB

Ise!
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by wakaman: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na igbo way, apprentice don usurp in oga wey dey jail.

Shame.
Re: Whatever I'm Doing Has Nothing To Do With Nnamdi Kanu:- Simon Ekpa- Video by BossGerald: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Beremx:

He's obviously been bankrolled...Tinubu's portrait was once found in his one of his live videos.

The criminal and his supporters will be put to Shame one day

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Other Political Big Wigs and PDP as a party Not Supporting Atiku’s Move? / Any One Good Thing Tinubu Has Achieved For Nigerians For 5months / Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.