Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? (2679 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches (2) (3) (4)

RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? by HISchild: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2011
Salvation from GOD's wrath on mankind for sin through The Lord Jesus Christ, The Son of the Living GOD:  Free will v. Predestination??.  Answer = Predestination according to the perfect will of GOD, pursuant to the word of GOD, The holy Bible.

I was semi-shocked, (though not really), to hear pastor E. A. Adeboye of RCCG, [a seemingly prolific man of God & the 49th richest man in the world?], in an interview which aired early this year, (on Monday, Jan 24th on the show "turning point"wink, which re-aired, say unequivocally, in response to a question posed, (and i accurately quote),…"when i gave my life to Christ" & if GOD saves us (from what, he did not say), we were "important enough" for HIM/GOD to have done so.  

"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons"- (Acts 10:34).

There are two primary "doctrines" of salvation:  Calvinism = predestination = dating to the New Testament Church era &
Arminianism = free will = fifth century, but grew exponentially in the late 16th century to present

This issue is so important to discuss, so that we, in examining ourselves are not unfortunately ever found to be trusting in our own righteousness, (which are as "filthy rags" in the presence of GOD ALMIGHTY!)
"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities."- Isaiah 64:6-7 . If we are truly saved/born again/born of The Spirit… Our righteousness is in The LORD GOD / our Lord Jesus Christ alone, with/in which we must be clothed, if we ever hope to see the Kingdom of Heaven.

"…This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."- Isaiah 54:17,
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels."- Isaiah 61:10
"Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe…"- Romans 3:22
"Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works."- Romans 4:6
"For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."- Romans 10:3
"And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:"- Philippians 3:9
"Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:"- 2 Peter 1:1
(also see - Jeremiah 23:6, Psalm 4:1, Psalm 24:5, Psalm 35:24, Psalm 71:16, Isaiah 41:10, Matthew 6:33, Romans 1:17, Romans 3:21, Romans 3:25, 2 Corinthians 5:21, James 1:20).

It's certainly more than expedient to discuss & ponder these things while it is still "to day", (Psalm 95:7-8, Hebrews 3:7, Hebrews 3:13-15, Hebrews 4:7), because apparently, pursuant to the infallible Word of GOD/ Holy Bible, there are many who will say to the Lord Jesus Christ upon HIS return/2nd coming to judge the world…"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." -Matthew 7:21-23, (Matthew 25:10-12, Luke 13:24-28).  Iniquity is sin.

Morality/conscience & good works (Romans 2:14-15, John 8:9), even at their best, which are not at all bad things, yes, they are good things (GOD is good - Matthew 19:17, Mark 10:18, Luke 18:19) & they are encouraged by The Word that we do them (3 John 1:11)…

BUT they certainly are not good enough (of themselves) to be justified in the sight of The Holy LORD GOD for the purpose of being saved (saved from HIS wrath for sin!).  Again, they/these things are not good enough of themselves to be justified in The LORD's sight in order to dwell with HIM in the new heavens and the new earth/new Jerusalem (Isaiah 65:17, Isaiah 66:22, 2 Peter 3:13 - Revelation 3:12, Revelation 21:2) upon HIS return (or at the time of our sleep/1st death), as mankind cannot save himself/herself. Though, if we "sleep" in HIM, all is well -1 Thessalonians 4:14, 1 Thessalonians 5:10, Revelation 14:13),

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast."- Ephesians 2:8-9.  Remember, without question, that "all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags"- Isaiah 64:6-7, and we (of ourselves, but for HIS righteousness), "have all come short of the Glory of GOD" - Romans 3:23. (& Romans 3:10-11).  Thus, salvation is mercifully given by GOD,  solely at HIS good pleasure, totally independent of anything that we have done, "For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy."- Romans 9:15-17

"No one can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44, (Psalm 65:4)… The word "draw" or [helkuo] is an irresistible drawing, the same found in these parts of the Holy Scripture, (John 18:10… draw a sword), and (John 21:6-11… draw fish), (Acts 16:19… Paul and Silas drawn into the market place).  After The Father has done this [that is, drawn us irresistibly, in HIS great love, magnanimity & mercy & power]… then we fully turn to Him in true repentance, even with weeping & mourning, and on-going obedience to HIM, for then we truly become born of HIM through our Lord Jesus Christ & are thus, from that instant, given eternal life within, and then we learn spiritually, without which we could not, because in Adam, all died… "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come" - Romans 5:14, but by HIS/GOD's operation alone, "all" [many] who are called and chosen of GOD are made alive [given eternal life in spirit] in Christ Jesus, The Lord (1 Corinthians 15:22, 1 Corinthians 15:45), not by any mans operation or our own, not based on logic or feelings, - (Ezekiel 37: 1-14)
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name, which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12, ["received him" passively, not actively.  We don't get up and say i accept the gift, but rather are given the gift, as it were, while we are alseep / dead]
"Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink" - Ephesians 2:5,
"And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses"- Colossians 2:13  
"A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven." - John 3:27

Therefore, friends, we must be careful never to say (or believe) things akin to "the day i gave my life to Christ" or "the day i accepted Jesus" and/or "the day i was baptized [in water]", etc…  relying thereon unto salvation. we can never claim such things unto salvation, (so there is no boasting - Romans 3:26-28), that somehow we had a part in our salvation from the righteous wrath of GOD and the immediate merciful translation "into the Kingdom of HIS dear SON" of us - Colossians 1:13, no matter how small or "great" our actions in the "process" are/were.

If indeed we know The LORD GOD, and more important, are known of HIM (1 Corinthians 8:3, Galatians 4:9), as opposed to (Matthew 7:23), and love HIM whole-heartedly (definition of love for HIM is obedience to HIM/ The Word/ The Holy Bible)…we are genuinely happier when we obey GOD's Word.  "Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments."- Psalm 112:1
If we have a strong desire, love for, inclination to and are in fact doing/keeping/obeying the Word of The LORD GOD as contained in HIS Holy Word/Bible alone (which is the greatest commandment of GOD - Matthew 22:36-38, Mark 12:29-31, Luke 10:26-28), then we are likely a truly redeemed child of GOD/The Lord Jesus Christ, (although, "The Lord knoweth them that are His."- 2 Timothy 2:19), and that is no other man's concern. We just do HIS will.

The Holy Spirit, even the Spirit of Christ Jesus our Lord, The Spirit of Truth, Who dwells in us who are truly saved, helps us overcome the lusts of the flesh & undoubtedly & continuously confirms within us that We are truly His (Romans 8:16; [Mark 14:36) - Romans 8:15, Galatians 4:6, Galatians 2:20]),  helping us walk to a very, very large extent in the ways/commandments of the Word/Bible in practice, despite trials, knowing that "the trial of your faith works patience…"-(1 Peter 1:6-cool, but, and remember… "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." - 1 John 3:9, (1 John 5:18). If we try to continue in sin, HE chastens, that HE does, if we are truly HIS, HE chastens & corrects so that we become more and more obedient to HIM, (Job 5:17, Proverbs 3:11-12, Jeremiah 10:24, Jeremiah 30:11, Hebrews 12:6-9)… that we bring forth fruit, by HIM, to & for HIS glory alone, like our Lord Jesus Christ, as we learn The Lord Jesus Christ (John 6:43-45)! … yet/and, "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren." -James 1:12-17

All this, not to actually gain/attain salvation, as that would be work…, but out of fear and genuine love of / for GOD (after we've entered into HIS rest/salvation). (Psalm 111:10). Love for HIM is defined in the Bible as obedience to HIM…

"If ye love me, keep my commandments." John 14:15
"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:21
"If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."- John 15:10
"Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD." - Leviticus 22:31, (Psalm 103:17-19, Proverbs 3:1, Proverbs 4:4, Proverbs 7:1-2, Ecclesiastes 12:13, Daniel 9:4, Matthew 19:17, 1 Corinthians 7:19, 1 John 2:3-4, 1 John 3:22-24, 1 John 5:2-3, Revelation 14:12)
"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." - 1 John 2:4
"He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:7-9It is imperative that we understand salvation, as it is a very serious matter, particularly when we are hearing and being taught constantly things/doctrines concerning salvation, that are clearly unbiblical! We must, must, must… always go directly to the Word of God/ Holy Bible to see/watch/hear what It/HE says re: the matter, indeed all matters of life… "And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." - Luke 4:4, (all the while never ceasing to pray to HIM in humility, by HIS Holy Spirit), … compared to what any man (including i), and especially our teachers/pastors/"daddy's" say) "…yea, let God be true, but every man a liar;…"- Romans 3:4

The most common free will salvation theory?… “say a certain prayer/ "sinners prayer" and be baptized in water & you will be saved", etc…  That is a very wrong teaching… "woe is me if I do not preach the Gospel"!… the true Gospel that is!  It is wrong because we have to see, by GOD's mercy, what the rest of the Holy Bible in its entirety teaches concerning this very thing, for It is harmonious & TRUE from start to finish. "Let GOD be magnified"!

How then are we truly saved?  
"He hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love."- Ephesians 1:4… not we choosing or "accepting" Him/Christ Jesus The Lord…
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it to you." - John 15:16  
"Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will."- Ephesians 1:5
"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed."- Acts 13:48
"But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth."- 2 Thessalonians 2:13
"In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will."- Ephesians 1:11
"Who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before the world began." - 2 Timothy 1:9

So, if we have truly come to know, trust in, love and obey The LORD GOD of Hosts/our Lord Jesus Christ, it is definitely because of the unearned/unmerited mercy that He has had on us when we were still "dead in trespasses and sins"- Ephesians 2:1, and were "captives"… "Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men."- Ephesians 4:8. Unfortunately captive [formerly, for them who are saved], to the temporary "ruler" of this world who shall soon be destroyed… (Isaiah 14:6[4-17], Matthew 4:8-11, Luke 4:5-8 Matthew 25:41 Ephesians 2:2 (Ephesians 6:12,1 John 3:8, Jude 1:6, Revelation 12:9, Revelation 12:12, Revelation 13:8)

He wrote the names of those He chose in the Book of Life before the foundation of the world:
"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." - Romans 8:29
"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."-  Revelation 13:8, (Revelation 17:8) - "shall worship him" is [referring to satan]
"Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work." - Romans 11:5-6

The LORD did not choose His elect/saints in The Lord Jesus Christ based upon knowing in advance who would choose Him, for we have seen, that we do not choose HIM (John 15:16), it applied to his apostles, it applies to us (all mankind), who are all his creation/creatures! - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."- John 1:1-3 (Genesis 1:1, 21, 27, Isaiah 42:5, Isaiah 45:12, Ephesians 3:9, Hebrews 1:2, Colossians 1:16, Revelation 10:6).
"Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin." - Romans 3:20.

God chose His elect/saints out of HIS grace & mercy, not based on our choice/decision/actions and/or works…yet know, that good works are the result of (the fruits of the mighty Spirit of Truth/Holy Spirit) in us (Galatians 5:21-23, Ephesians 5:9), not the cause, of salvation. "Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works."- James 2:18, (James 2:14, James 2:17)

Many could/do argue and protest (GOD forbid such), that it doesn't sound fair/right… yet remember, even according to HIS holy word(s)…
*** "For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;"wink- Romans 9:11 ***

"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who are thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why has thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honor, and another unto dishonor?"- (Romans 9:14-21)

Examples of at least two holy prophets/saints of GOD who very clearly DID NOT work for their salvation (by way of accepting The LORD/Christ Jesus, baptized in water, circumcised, or some other type of work)…, yet we know both of them were definitely saved and are of GOD/The Lord Jesus Christ; they are the prophets
Jeremiah and John the baptist.  

Jeremiah - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." - (Jeremiah 1:5)

John the baptist - "For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb." (Luke 1:15).  we know for a fact that they both were saved (in Christ Jesus the LORD for HE is the King Eternal…"before Abraham was, I AM" - John 8:58, because He is "The Mighty GOD, The everlasting Father"- Isaiah 9:6, John 10:30, Revelation 1:7-8, Revelation 21:5-7, Revelation 22:12-14), & there is no Savior besides HIM….
"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no Saviour."- (Isaiah 43:11, Isaiah 45:15, Isaiah 45:21, Isaiah 49:26, Hosea 13:4, Luke 1:47, Luke 2:11, John 4:42, Acts 5:31, Philippians 3:20, 1 Timothy 4:10, 2 Timothy 1:10, Titus 1:3-4, Titus 3:6, 2 Peter 1:11, 2 Peter 3:18, 1 John 4:14, Jude 1:25).

Remember, there isn't/hasn't been a single human being on this planet (approx. 20-25 billion have existed up until this time), that deserved salvation from the wrath of GOD, "for all have sinned" (Romans 3:23) & were born in iniquity/sin (Psalm 51:5)… (except adam & eve, who sinned/disobeyed GOD after they were created, adam in whose loins all of mankind was) - (Genesis 3:17, Romans 5:14, 1 Corinthians 15:22).  

The LORD GOD is so Honorable, that in order to pardon/justify any whom HE had chosen to save from HIS wrath to come, HE willingly & voluntarily & very wondrously & incomprehensibly subjected HIMSELF (in the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Son of the Living GOD), to the abasing, horrific punishment (Isaiah 53:4-6, Isaiah 53:9-11, Galatians 3:13) that all those whom HE shall save(d) deserved ("For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."- Romans 6:23), the death is view here is the second death, that is, the death/destruction of the soul in Hell/wrath of GOD/the second death. (Ezekiel 18:4)

This, what the LORD GOD has done, is extraordinarily merciful… "HIS mercy endures forever", and thus, we enter into HIS rest/salvation without having done any work at all… LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED!!! "Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world."- Hebrews 4:1-3, (Psalm 95:11, Hebrews 3:10-12, Hebrews 3:17-19, Hebrews 4:9-11). This is the great mercy of the LORD GOD of Hosts.  "Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things."- Psalm 72:18, (Psalm 86:10).  The LORD GOD, HIS infinite wisdom/understanding (Psalm 147:5), and mercy/compassion/righteousness/truth endure forever, Amen. [1 Chronicles 16:34, Psalm 86:10, Psalm 100:5, Psalm 145:8]. "His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever."- Psalm 111:3. "The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works." Psalm 145:17.

We are not to try to convince or save anyone, for we cannot,  we are merely to preach the Word of GOD faithfully, in love & authority (by His Spirit/strength/grace)… "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."- Romans 10:17, (1 Corinthians 1:21) & Isaiah 55:11.  The Kingdom of Heaven is near, "even at the doors".

May The LORD bless you all.

"For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them."- (Ezekiel 36:24-27)

"And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and that thou mayest live."- (Deuteronomy 30:6)

"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them."- (John 17:9-10)

"It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD."- (Lamentations 3:26)
Re: RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? by joyuchesun: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
[b]@HISchild Where do you feel you get the authority to critique the words of E. A. Adeboye of RCCG or the actions of any churches?  Are you not the same person who told us that Judgment Day occurred on May 21, 2011.  You still stand by this false doctrine.  You and your leader Harold Camping also believe the world will end this Friday, October 21.  You continue to write that the end is imminent/the kingdom is near, causing unnecessary fear in the weak minded.  How are you any different from Adebayo? 

You are no better than E. A. Adeboye of RCCG or the other leaders of these churches in Naija that you seem to have so much against.  You are actually worse because when nothing happens this Friday, like nothing happened on May 21, people will be left in far more despair than could be caused by any church.

You are a false messenger.  You have not been chosen by God or anything except your own crazy thinking.  God does not have any preference for you who have caused so much harm with your messages.  Be careful of pulling apart the words of others to show they are false, when there are no other words that are more false than yours.  We hope you will stop come October 22nd. 

We can only assume that you have written this post implying that you are one of those who was predestined to be saved.  However, how could this be so when you clearly fall into the category of false messenger, which the bible clearly defines and speaks against.  The hypocrisy should end. [/b]
Re: RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? by HISchild: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
GOD forbid that i should judge another, who am i? GOD alone is The Judge and Lawgiver.

"Judge not and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:" - Luke 6:37

I am merely trying to humbly and faithfully declare to all who will hear, by GOD's mercy, self included, what the holy Bible teaches re: the true nature of salvation, that's all.
Re: RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? by joyuchesun: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
@HISchild Again, you never address the fact that you are a false messenger and follower of Harold Camping. Your posts about May 21 are well documented on this website. Nothing happened, absolutely nothing. Hence you are FALSE! Do you know how many people's lives were destroyed by this false message you spread? Do you even care? Or, has the guilt of your actions consumed you so much, that you must convince yourself that you are better/chosen when you really are not. Again, How are you false messenger "HISchild" any different from Adebayo. How? We are sure you will be in hiding again come Saturday, Oct 22. Farewell!
Re: RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? by Joagbaje(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2011
God had given us freewill. Even though he has a destiny for us. We has a choice to obe or not. The will of God does not come to pass authomatically .
Re: RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? by Image123(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2011
OP's looking for political correctness, instead of righteousness.
Re: RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? by plappville(f): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2011
joyuchesun:

@HISchild Again, you never address the fact that you are a false messenger and follower of Harold Camping.  Your posts about May 21 are well documented on this website.  Nothing happened, absolutely nothing.  Hence you are FALSE!  Do you know how many people's lives were destroyed by this false message you spread?  Do you even care?  Or, has the guilt of your actions consumed you so much, that you must convince yourself that you are better/chosen when you really are not.  Again, How are you false messenger "HISchild" any different from Adebayo.  How?  We are sure you will be in hiding again come Saturday, Oct 22.  Farewell!

THAT IS TOMORROW haha,

shocked shocked, "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.((Matthew 24:36)) Wrong to predict. watch and pray.
Re: RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
joyuchesun:

@HISchild Again, you never address the fact that you are a false messenger and follower of Harold Camping. Your posts about May 21 are well documented on this website. Nothing happened, absolutely nothing. Hence you are FALSE! Do you know how many people's lives were destroyed by this false message you spread? Do you even care? Or, has the guilt of your actions consumed you so much, that you must convince yourself that you are better/chosen when you really are not. Again, How are you false messenger "HISchild" any different from Adebayo. How? We are sure you will be in hiding again come Saturday, Oct 22. Farewell!

The joke's on you!! HISchild met HISfather in the clouds 4 hours ago. It han't been confirmed if Harold Camping made it or whether he has been LEFT BEHIND with the heathens. Be that as it may, the beast bearing the mark has been sighted eating North Korean children in Pyongyang. The angels are getting ready to starve the world of oxygen by holding the four winds at the four corners of the earth. HISchild was right!!

HAD I KNOWN!! cry

Christmas Day Is Pure Satanic Day (God Forgive Me, I Celebrated It In The Past) / "The Bible Has Many Seeming Contradictions Within Its Pages" / Wearing Of Trousers By Ladies,lip Painting And Weavon Are Evil.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94