Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Live At Mohbad’s Candlelight Procession And Tribute In Gwagwalada (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live At Mohbad’s Candlelight Procession And Tribute In Gwagwalada (VIDEO) (208 Views)

Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute / Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live At Mohbad’s Candlelight Procession And Tribute In Gwagwalada (VIDEO) by micheal34(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hello, everyone

I’m here to share with you my experience of attending Mohbad’s candlelight procession and tribute in Gwagwalada, Abuja.

Mohbad was a talented and beloved rapper who passed away tragically last week. His fans and friends organized a memorial event to honor his life and legacy.

I arrived at the venue around 4 p.m., and I was amazed by the crowd of people who came to pay their respects. There were banners, posters, candles, and flowers everywhere. The atmosphere was solemn but also hopeful. Everyone was wearing white, which is a symbol of peace and light.

Watch the video below:-

https://loudgist.com/live-at-mohbads-candlelight-procession-and-tribute-in-gwagwalada-video/

The event started with a prayer led by a pastor, who asked God to comfort Mohbad’s family and fans. Then, some of his close fans took turns to speak about him.

They shared stories of how he inspired them, how he made them laugh, and how he supported them. They also played some of his songs, which made everyone sing along and dance.

The highlight of the event was the candlelight procession. We all walked around the neighborhood, chanting “Mohbad lives on” and “Rest in peace“.

It was a beautiful sight to see hundreds of lights shining in the dark. It felt like Mohbad was watching over us from heaven.

I’m glad I attended this event. It was a touching and memorable way to celebrate Mohbad’s life.

He was a great artist and a great person. He will be missed by many, but he will never be forgotten.

REST IN PEACE IMOLE 💡

Re: Live At Mohbad’s Candlelight Procession And Tribute In Gwagwalada (VIDEO) by MS247: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
cool

Wetin concern MohBad and Lekki toll gate again

The guy in the pics if police arrest him, are they wrong

(1) (Reply)

People In America To Expect Blaring Phone Alert / Just In: Fg Suspends N-power / The Certificate Elephant In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.