Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? (2810 Views)

You Can Quote Me Wrong Whether You Like It Or Not Tinubu Is The Next President / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Caaz: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
They did the same thing to me on the 6th of the month. I also cried out
Helinues own was za bomb.some couple of days ago I was reading where he screenshoted a troll thousands of accounts dedicated to trolling helinues,he was effortlessly trying to redeem the troll,but the troll refused and insisted he wants helinues to have sense.

The conversations dey very funny whilst I was reading it.its like the troll really settled down to dedicate all his life on nairaland to troll helinues.lolxxxxx

2 Likes

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by duro4chang(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Caaz:

Helinues own was za bomb.some couple of days ago I was reading where he screenshoted a troll thousands of accounts dedicated to trolling helinues,he was effortlessly trying to redeem the troll,but the troll refused and insisted he wants helinues to have sense.

The conversations dey very funny whilst I was reading it.its like the troll really settled down to dedicate all his life on nairaland to troll helinues.lolxxxxx
Na wa o. When it happened to me, I sent a mail to the mods and opened a thread to inform people. Two days later the thread was removed
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Buzzbirth(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
His no more popular anymore,unlike in the days of sai baba
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Caaz: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Na wa o. When it happened to me, I sent a mail to the mods and opened a thread to inform people. Two days later the thread was removed
You never jam stubborn trolls, forget nairaland has lots of mad people.

I like to think the mods got tired of banning the accounts.the accts were more than 100 Sha,not kidding you.
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Caaz: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
I like Sha,he's a cool guy.
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Beremx(f): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Caaz:

Celebrity's nairalanders like us should be covered too.

Dem don open thread tire with my name,I kuku abandoned the name give them,some nairaland men can really be obsessive n funny.
I guess you are female like me. Lol. . The obsession no be here. I'm already used to it grin angry
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Caaz:

I like to think the mods got tired of banning the accounts.the accts were more than 100 Sha,not kidding you.
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Caaz: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
Hmmmmmm!
Its not funny.

1 Like

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by siofra(f): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2023

Wow it's true. I mentioned her name and when I submitted my comment, it was blank.

1 Like

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by bhella10: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
You can stage a protest in lekki toll gate to show your grievance I want to confirm something grin

3 Likes

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by bantilosha: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
I’ve noticed that people can’t quote him. Who the hell is he, and why is it so?

Is he a super-mod or he’s even bigger than that. If I can quote Seun, then who is mannnnna? Something is fishy. I need to some explanation.
the guy buys their agenda
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by bantilosha: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
He can quote you to say nonsense but you can’t reply him? This is an APC sponsored partiality. And it’s no secrecy Seun is pro-APC.
very true
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by bantilosha: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tingotoe:
The moniker you guys are so obsessed about was actually a thorn in the flesh of you IPOB/Obidients for years. You losers seek out a way to get to him/her but can't. You can leave the forum if you like. Dumbasses cheesy
Who should be more protected? The thorn or those that it pierces? You’re dumb sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by bantilosha: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sense, where art thou?
bhella10:
You can stage a protest in lekki toll gate to show your grievance I want to confirm something grin

3 Likes

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by bantilosha: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
If you expose yourself to trolling you will get trolled. That’s how it is. Nobody just get trolled. Giving him special cover is pretty unfair
Caaz:

4 Likes

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Sageez(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
I so much dislike that guy. I hate it when someone is a fan of what makes people suffer.
Nigerian were suffering under Buhari's rule and all you'll see that guy post is "sai baba ".
I silently followed his post from 2015 till date and if you are apolitical, you hate the guy. God forbid a human like that that prioritises party affiliation above human lives

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Okoroawusa: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bigshots001:

I noticed your profile picture,e fine o.
Na this year I wan settle down,I never see who I go settle with,is that lady on your profile picture available?
Beremx na person wife better put that your amu pencil inside your pant.

3 Likes

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by bhella10: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
bantilosha:
Sense, where art thou?
opolo jina si awon babanla re
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by christejames(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Guyman01:

He is Felix Terungwa Dav from Benue, you can search him on his Facebook profile. I put a line across his name because I am not supposed to reveal his identity by Nairaland rules

Wow, I searched and the Felix guy's CV almost matches with this manna guy... 😅

Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by LeeSmart: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
christejames:
The guy is one of APC top men (miscreant)...

I am suspecting Dayo Israel cheesy
Lol na our youth leader you de talk to like daht oo grin

1 Like

Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by LeeSmart: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bigshots001:

Na this year I wan settle down,I never see who I go settle with,is that lady on your profile picture available?
AI generated, brother!!
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by maasoap(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
He can quote you to say nonsense but you can’t reply him? This is an APC sponsored partiality. And it’s no secrecy Seun is pro-APC.

Seun is pro PDP, he doesn't hide it.
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by maasoap(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
That’s unfair. It means he can say shitt to you without fear of rebuttals
He doesn't say shitt to people. Nairalanders troll him a lot for being pro APC, may be that's why he is given special protection.
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by DavidEsq(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
duro4chang:
No big deal. Someone who use nobody as his moniker is like that too.
That Nobody used to be a lady back then in 2016
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by 22o62021: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Bigshots001:

As picture

No go fall for scam o
She dey suffer from low self esteem
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by akwesenana: 3:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Manabbqgrills
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by akwesenana: 3:04am On Sep 23, 2023
22o62021:

As picture

No go fall for scam o
She dey suffer from low self esteem
Mayee dey fall for AI. grin
Re: Mannabaqgr!!ls Can Quote/mention You, But You Can’t Mention Him. Why? by Albinoflash(m): 3:15am On Sep 23, 2023
te author=christejames post=125962358]

Wow, I searched and the Felix guy's CV almost matches with this manna guy... 😅

Wonderful! [/quote]no two ways that guy is surely ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Introduces Obi As Nigeria's Elected President At Princeton / Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 / Security Problems May Lead To Violent Change – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.