Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 (16476 Views)

Chelsea Vs Barnsley: Carabao Cup (6 - 0) On 23rd September 2020 / Leicester City Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (0 - 2) On 23rd September 2020 / Southampton vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by sedIoyol(m): 3:16am On Sep 24, 2023
I was hoping for them to play over 2.5
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by frankson1(m): 3:35am On Sep 24, 2023
Ade1177:

Bruno is a very very good player

Even de bryune when asked

Rated him far far above odegaard in one interview

If Bruno is in man city

He will be nominated for ballon dor

Watch his games for Portugal and you'll see he is even the engine of Portugal as well as united

I've always loved Bruno from the very first day he joine Man. U. He's the only player who makes very serious effort and always want to give his best in every games.

Ten Hag will be confusing the guy by playing him in different positions in every game.

At this stage, United is still falling behind in stats. Even Burnley beat Man. U to everything apart from scoring. Every team now plays better than my beloved Manchester United cry cry
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by brainhgeek(m): 4:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Badgers14:

They look pressured and not relaxed, it was evident with Mc Tominay and Rashford. Also Hoglund looked shaky and confused as well.

Exactly! With the exception of Evans, and maybe Hanibal, all of them, including the captain didn't look coordinated. Faulty and unintelligent passes, wasteful attempts...in my opinion, Evans should have been named man of the match, not Fernandes.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by 2oddspredict: 4:40am On Sep 24, 2023
Was expected.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by policy12: 5:08am On Sep 24, 2023
brainhgeek:

Exactly! With the exception of Evans, and maybe Hanibal, all of them, including the captain didn't look coordinated. Faulty and unintelligent passes, wasteful attempts...in my opinion, Evans should have been named man of the match, not Fernandes.

You guys are right, but in my own view I think they lack confidence due to recent losses. Who
knows with two or three win they may regain their confidence back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by enemyofprogress: 5:34am On Sep 24, 2023
Ade1177:

Rashford is really a problem

Be acting like he is better than mbappe

When he can't even dribble anybody successfully

Erik needs to tell him to pass the damn ball
the modafoka is fokn selfish
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Cjnr: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2023
LeeSmart:
If burnley win this match, 2k giveaway to 5 persons here.

Opay
christopher ekene
oya i de wait
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by JaneYave(f): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2023
In Abdul's voice- Oh my Jesu! the thing you dey do me wonder me oooo...!
Abeg make dem testify and give thanksgiving seed here😜
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by TruthHurts1(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2023
See as you come rubbish yourself with nonsense prediction. Nonsense man.

FLYFIRE:
Where are the WomenU supporters.....ONLY four pages at half time? grin grin grin grin

They will lose this game 2:1 , mark my word

At this rate, its safe to say WomanU belongs in the lower rung not where they are
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Olabisioladele: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2023
Congrats to Manchester United.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Olabisioladele: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2023
TruthHurts1:
See as you come rubbish yourself with nonsense prediction. Nonsense man.

God pass am.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Ade1177: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2023
frankson1:

I've always loved Bruno from the very first day he joine Man. U. He's the only player who makes very serious effort and always want to give his best in every games.

Ten Hag will be confusing the guy by playing him in different positions in every game.

At this stage, United is still falling behind in stats. Even Burnley beat Man. U to everything apart from scoring. Every team now plays better than my beloved Manchester United cry cry

All these is down to the fact that

United can't control a game

Since beginning of the season

I use to count how many passes united can make before opponent gets the ball

Sometimes not more than 10 to 15 max

While teams like city and Brighton can make upto 50

All united do with that keeper is pass to onana and onana pretend like he knows what he is doing caressing the ball for far too long then boots the ball into the sky back to the opponent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by davibid: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2023
prinsam30:
despite say I hate this guy Bruno na only him be the beta player on the pitch right now

He can be stupid at times but forget his role in United can’t be undermined.

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Ade1177: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2023
davibid:

He can be stupid at times but forget his role in United can’t be undermined.
Stupid ke

I have watched all his games
Portugal and United

He is always and I mean 100% giving his best

Do you know he runs around the field chasing balls 10 times more than Rashford and Martial put together?

If you see Bruno chasing the ball pressing and running back to defense

You'll think he won't play the next match

But no
He will still play 90mins of the next match doing the same thing

That shit is not easy for a player like Bruno who is not a fast player

If Bruno is tired the whole united is rubbish
I can never blame him fir any bad game he is a human being not a pes robot

To me only de bryune can give more beautiful passes

His touch and passes are beautiful just like modric

Na rashford dey waste ball making him look bad
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by shantti(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Hannibal really tried.
Ten hag should develop our young stars, they seem to have more passion than the oldies
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Badgers14: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2023
brainhgeek:

Maybe because Bruno scored the lone goal of the match.

I think Bruno realized it Also and handed the man of the match award to J. Evans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Badgers14: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2023
policy12:

You guys are right, but in my own view I think they lack confidence due to recent losses. Who
knows with two or three win they may regain their confidence back.

I think so.

Rashford looks like he does not know what to do with the ball.

Maybe Ten Hag should low key send him to reserve team where no one is watching so he can regain his confidence and composure.

I would have subbed him off in the 65th minutes for garnacho. Subbed of Mc Tominay as well
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by danladi2x(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Nop. you are wrong.what onana is doing is what a holding midfielder should be doing. That hold the ball watch and give pass which is lacking
PNomsule:
Watching man u is such an eyesore particularly when the ball is played back to Onana. Nigga just whiles away 5 - 10secs every other time. His cringe worthy tactics is just inefficient as fuc k.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Ray07(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2023
prinsam30:
this man get other players fo4 bench buh chooses to left them there
make we the reason before comment. United get match on Tuesday and you expect him to risk more players with the injuries way plenty everywhere.

Fans . . . Can't please them all.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Rumundele(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Not a convincing win
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by frankson1(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2023
Ade1177:

All these is down to the fact that

United can't control a game

Since beginning of the season

I use to count how many passes united can make before opponent gets the ball

Sometimes not more than 10 to 15 max

While teams like city and Brighton can make upto 50

All united do with that keeper is pass to onana and onana pretend like he knows what he is doing caressing the ball for far too long then boots the ball into the sky back to the opponent

I get insulted whenever I say that the team doesn't have a coordinated pattern of play. Even if Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe, Bellingham and other best players come to United, the story will still be the same.

It was needless blaming De Gea for our losses when the coach doesn't even know what he's doing.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Ade1177: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
frankson1:

I get insulted whenever I say that the team doesn't have a coordinated pattern of play. Even if Ronaldo, Messi, Mbappe, Bellingham and other best players come to United, the story will still be the same.

It was needless blaming De Gea for our losses when the coach doesn't even know what he's doing.

United is a mid table team

Same category as Aston villa and Westham

Fact that fans still believe united is competing for Premier league or a champions league is just living on past glory

Casemiro is also facing what Ronaldo faced

So good first season
Second season a shadow of himself

The number of humiliation and nutmegs he gets rolling on the floor clueless is sad
He's currently the slowest DM in the Premier league
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by Ade1177: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
danladi2x:
Nop. you are wrong.what onana is doing is what a holding midfielder should be doing. That hold the ball watch and give pass which is lacking

This why I said copy copy no good

Because Pep and other teams are using a keeper that can play

United rush go buy ball playing midfielder that turn to keeper without first having players that can collect the ball and fucking keep it for 1minute before giving it back to opponent

Those Pep team when keeper play the ball to them
They know how to receive it and keep it
Create spaces

Onana receives ball use 15secs to be looking for stagnant midfielders

That 15secs to Pep is like 15mins wasted
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 23rd September 2023 by PNomsule: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
danladi2x:
I see ure trying to be funny 😁 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜† πŸ˜„ 🀣. Make I indulge you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle (4 - 1) On 24th February 2024 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 6th February 2021 / Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On August 14 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.