Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Doctors In The House, Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Please Help! (557 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Please Help! by Gee64: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
My daughter was asked to go for scan today but when the doctor was not available, the Matron attended to her and I was not too sure of what was written there.

Instead of her to ask my daughter to see the doctor tomorrow, she went ahead to recommend drugs for her:
Promolut

Please can a Medical doctor help to interpret this?
See the result below...

Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help! by MufasaLion: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
You claimed your daughter couldn't meet with a physician but was attended to by a matron. In the result above, it shows a physician signed with his name on it, which means the matron impersonated and forged this document.

I'd urge you to go back and visit the physician and not rely on the result this matron gave to you. Also, don't go buy any drugs prescribed by her. Kindly go to another clinic, if you would prefer that.
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help! by dawnomike(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gee64:
My daughter was asked to go for scan today but when the doctor was not available, the Matron attended to her and I was not too sure of what was written there.

Instead of her to ask my daughter to see the doctor tomorrow, she went ahead to recommend drugs for her:
Promolut

Please can a Medical doctor help to interpret this?
See the result below...
Which drugs did she prescribed?
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help! by Vijuchoco(f): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ensure you see the doctor please.. Primolut ke sad
Re: Doctors In The House, Please Help! by Gee64: 3:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Promolute.
dawnomike:
Which drugs did she prescribed?

(1) (Reply)

The Two Major Things That Causes Weak Erection And Quick Ejaculation / Female Growing Beares Any Remedy / Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.