Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts (40035 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Flattire(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nice One.
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Tecnophone: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
The popular ole alagbados can't do this, na Obi be their problems. Awon omo Alainiran bi president won.
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fokorede ogunjobi a Yoruba is speaker in uniben but in unical then Cross river pple node gree non Cross river be speaker let alone sug president... Ina de see am abi...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by CaptainFM1: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
CJStarz:
Why d police color?

Subconsciously, we like to enforce things. Even our police add force to their name. NPF!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
So Na just ordinary handshake he go collect? No money or any reward? undecided
isn't that enough besides na student leader im be
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Tilewizy: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
pedel:
Does the school have affiliation with the Nigerian Police Force?

Nigerians no go kill person..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by SAMBARRY: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
isn't that enough besides na student leader im be
it's not enough! This is why students are not motivated to do anything for their school undecided
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
SAMBARRY:
it's not enough! This is why students are not motivated to do anything for their school undecided
wetin alumni don do??
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by DonG8: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Enhancing infrastructure with signposts... I'm trying to think
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by phemmyfour: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vikoko21:
UNIBEN Student Leader, Osagie Bright Nosa (OBN), Enhances Campus Infrastructure with Signposts

report on a remarkable project undertaken by Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa, also known as OBN, the 36th Student Union Government Chief Whip at the University of Benin (UNIBEN). Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa, an anatomy student in the School of Basic Medical Sciences at UNIBEN, recently completed his final exams at the university. He has demonstrated outstanding dedication to improving the educational environment within his department and the university as a whole.

On July 14, 2023, Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa presented a signpost to the office of the Dean of the School of Basic Medical Sciences at UNIBEN. This significant event took place at the university and was well attended by esteemed individuals. The signpost was graciously received by Dr. Adaze B. Enogieru, the Assistant Dean of Basic Medical Sciences at UNIBEN. Among the notable personalities present were RT. HON Fakorede Ogunjobi, the Speaker of the 36th Assembly of UNIBEN SUG, Comrade Clinton Iria Ebhodaghe, the immediate past President of the Anatomical Students Society of Nigeria (ASSON) UNIBEN Chapter, Comrade Osasuyi Gift Osagie, the immediate past Public Relations Officer of the Basic Medical Science Students Association (BAMSSA) UNIBEN, and Ekpenisi Abundance, the BAMSSA Stakeholder Chairman. Also in attendance were highly respected senators from the 36th Assembly.

This act of presenting a signpost to the School of Basic Medical Sciences demonstrates Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa's commitment to enhancing the physical infrastructure and branding of his Faculty.

Subsequently, on July 17, 2023, Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa presented another signpost, this time to the office of the Head of the Department of Anatomy at UNIBEN. The current Head of Department, Dr. Slyvanus O. Innih, received the signpost. Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa was accompanied by Comrade Eze Blessed, the immediate past President of BAMSSA, RT. HON Fakorede Ogunjobi, the Speaker of the 36th Assembly of UNIBEN SUG, and Comrade Diego Doherty, the ASSON-UNIBEN President.

These presentations exemplify Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa's commitment to enhancing the visual identity of his Department.

Furthermore, today, on September 13, 2023, Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa formally presented a signboard to the Head of his department. This signboard has been prominently mounted at the entrance of the Medical Complex, serving as a testament to his dedication to improving the university's facilities.

In conclusion, Mr. Osagie Bright Nosa, also known as OBN, has displayed remarkable leadership and a commitment to enhancing the educational environment at the University of Benin through these impactful initiatives. His dedication to improving the branding and infrastructure of his department and the university as a whole deserves commendation. We look forward to witnessing the positive impact of these projects on the academic experience at UNIBEN. Thank you.
A whole uniben cannot afford signposts....smh.

Even the window blinds in that office are appalling
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Sprinklepee: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
omo na to go check am, shebi na anatomy but the thing be like kpokpo colour.
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Israel07: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Why's this news? I did a concrete Sign post for my department n faculty with a very nice designed tiles on it but don't consider it an achievement as they were much more important things that I tried doing but our dean and Hod wouldn't comply. Na Wa ooo. Naija n mediocrity shaa. He didn't even use Basic medical science colors and Anatomy (Structure) colors. N:B plz don't study courses under Basic medical sciences as they are all useless. My sharp 2:1 is lying under my dad's safe. To think that this courses are so bulky and demanding but ends in futility in this country makes me regret wasting time n resources on it. If u try medicine, medlab, pharmacy, Radiology n Nursing and couldn't make it bobby switch to Engineering and computer science. Medical related courses are a total waste of time. I'm still planning on going back to sch to finally study but to think I'll have to do it for another 4 to 5 years again dey weak me.
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Segzy19: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
Go teach am now! Oponu

DyingFetus:
Cultist need to teach this mf something
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Charleschidera(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
wisdomkid:
Why the Police color though?

I thought all tertiary institutions have their own color? Imagine UNIBEN, the only Nigerian institution with a .edu domain name, and not .edu.ng!

Actually that color ought to be Purple and Gold which is normal Uniben color.

But I guess the painter/designer didn't properly mix the color to create the needed uniben color.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Melagros(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
CJStarz:
Why d police color?
Oga you dey crez..lol grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by dammyzee1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
🥴 so what should we do now?
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by owiko(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Police is ya friend
CJStarz:
Why d police color?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Sermwell(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
CJStarz:
Why d police color?
That's UNIBEN color!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Ashawoman82: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Israel07:
Why's this news? I did a concrete Sign post for my department n faculty with a very nice designed tiles on it but don't consider it an achievement as they were much more important things that I tried doing but our dean and Hod wouldn't comply. Na Wa ooo. Naija n mediocrity shaa. He didn't even use Basic medical science colors and Anatomy (Structure) colors. N:B plz don't study courses under Basic medical sciences as they are all useless. My sharp 2:1 is lying under my dad's safe. To think that this courses are so bulky and demanding but ends in futility in this country makes me regret wasting time n resources on it. If u try medicine, medlab, pharmacy, Radiology n Nursing and couldn't make it bobby switch to Engineering and computer science. Medical related courses are a total waste of time. I'm still planning on going back to sch to finally study but to think I'll have to do it for another 4 to 5 years again dey weak me.
y all these stories bro.
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by CJStarz: 1:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Ha, me I no wan that kain friendship o🤣
owiko:
Police is ya friend
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by jeff1607(m): 3:09am On Sep 24, 2023
CJStarz:
Why d police color?

Edo and police are 5 & 6
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by casppyjay: 3:44am On Sep 24, 2023
christejames:
Nice one but why him come use ekelebe color run am na? undecided

Na to scare axemen? grin
easy color to mix

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by CJStarz: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
jeff1607:

Edo and police are 5 & 6
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by AsaBlackheart(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2023
DyingFetus:
Cultist need to teach this mf something

Come talk am here.
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Bedminton: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Is there no budget for the sign post all these years? Ask the right question?
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Police friend.😂😂😂
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by ufuosman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Good one
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by Caleb15(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cantonese:

Wizard!

That place wey your mind dey after seeing those famous three colors, kontinu.

Famous three colors

Wicked!
Re: UNIBEN Student, Osagie Bright Nosa,enhances Campus Infrastructure With Signposts by tishbite42: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sylvanus Innih don become HOD
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIZIK Defers Award For Sanusi / FG Breaks-Off ASUU Negotiation, To Introduce Student Loans / People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.