Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Hack To Cheaper Roofing Cost; How To Get Cheap Woods. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hack To Cheaper Roofing Cost; How To Get Cheap Woods. (73 Views)

Fuel Cost: How Much Would It To Setup Complete 3.5kva Solar Inverter? / Contact Me For Your Roofing Woods And Roofing Materials / How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hack To Cheaper Roofing Cost; How To Get Cheap Woods. by AzeezAngela: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
There are Stages in building construction that are Finance and time consuming, each of those Stages which are sacrosanct in erecting buildings and MOST importantly no Mistake is needed in these stages. Roofing is one of those, Roof is majorly made-up of roofing truss and roofing sheets or cover. Roofing Truss is a structural framework of timbers designed to bridge the space above a building to enable roofing sheets to be apply. the Types of wood used for these truss is very fundamental, which I discussed on my previous Post ( You can find it on my Profile).

The Cost for Woods used for roofing Truss are usually very expensive Cum the cost of workmanship and necessary things needed to put the truss together. So How Can you Hack this Cost?!......
There are two Means of getting Woods for Roofing, By buying from Timber market or sourcing directly from those that supply to timber market dealers. those suppliers which Sourced those woods from the Abundant Trees in Nigeria Forest usually provide them at a very cheaper rate, As the product gets to dealers different add-on are attach there by affecting the price you pay for it.
DM Us For Your:
Quarry Stones.
-cobble
-One and Half inch
-half inch
-Three Quarter.
-Three Eight.
-Stone Dust.
-Also DM-
Forest Sourced Timber.
-For all Construction and Furniture Purpose.
We Deliver Nationwide

(1) (Reply)

Mastering Crypto Exchange Development: Keys To Entrepreneurial Success / Secure Your Assets With Fool-proof Technology Solutions / Fast Money From Fairmoney?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.