Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

People From Ojota Area, Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People From Ojota Area, Lagos. (463 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / 2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by Truthday: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
I will be going to Maryland mall tomorrow. And I'll be dropping at ojota park. Pls how do I get to Maryland mall
Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by REDshouse(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Use Google map
Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Drop at idi iroko bus stop
Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by NwaNimo1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pick Blue Line...

Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by Truthday: 1:29am On Sep 23, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
Drop at idi iroko bus stop

Thanks
Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by bakesntakes(m): 2:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Truthday:
I will be going to Maryland mall tomorrow. And I'll be dropping at ojota park. Pls how do I get to Maryland mall

From ojota park, you'll see buses going to Maryland, just ask, and let the driver know where you intend to stop
Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by Truthday: 2:43am On Sep 23, 2023
bakesntakes:

From ojota park, you'll see buses going to Maryland, just ask, and let the driver know where you intend to stop

Thanks
Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by Hollygrail: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Where are you coming from? If it's from Ojota, then enter bus going to either Anthony, Onipanu or Fadeyi. Tell the driver that you will be stopping at Idi Iroko it shouldn't be more than 200 naira, then use the pedestrian bridge to cross to the other side, Maryland mall is just the building at front of the pedestrian bridge.

Meanwhile, you can also enter bus going to Maryland bus stop but you will still have to walk let say 6 to 10 mins before you will get to Maryland mall. Your best option is stopping at Idiroko.
Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by Mindlog: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Truthday:

Thanks

I hope you are not dropping at Ojota new garage?
Re: People From Ojota Area, Lagos. by Gadafii: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Just tell the conductor you are dropping at Maryland mall or idiroko, don’t forget to remind him you don’t know the place it’s your first time, if not dem fit carry you reach fadeyi or ojuelegba under bridge l, because they Will assume you know the bus stop

(1) (Reply)

U.s.a Student Visa Help, / Bus Falls Off Bridge, Killing 10 South Koreans / Having Been Think Of Travelling To Canada Or Uk Or Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.