Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos (2757 Views)

Covenant Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident After Graduation (Photos) / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Editorialtimes: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2023
In a heart-wrenching turn of events, the joyous celebration following his graduation from Kogi State University, Anyigba, has transformed into mourning as the promising young man, simply known as Mr. Felix, tragically lost his life just days after completing his academic journey.

Mr. Felix, filled with gratitude for his parents' immense sacrifices, had gone to express his profound appreciation for their unwavering support throughout his educational endeavors. Little did he or his family know that fate had a cruel twist in store.

The news of Mr. Felix's untimely demise has left the entire community in shock and grief, as they try to come to terms with the sudden loss of a bright and hopeful young individual. The accident that claimed his life occurred just two days after his graduation, robbing his family and friends of the chance to celebrate his achievements further.

Reports indicate that Mr. Felix was involved in a tragic collision with a herd of cattle while riding his motorcycle. The impact was devastating, and he succumbed to his injuries almost immediately. The accident serves as a stark reminder of the dangers faced by commuters on our roads, particularly in areas where the interaction between humans and livestock is commonplace.

Mr. Felix's life was characterized by determination and resilience. He persevered through the challenges of academic life, always striving for excellence. His parents, who sacrificed immensely to ensure he received an education, had hoped to see their son flourish in a bright future. Their dreams, along with those of Mr. Felix, were tragically cut short.

As the news of his passing spreads through the community, tributes and condolences pour in for the young graduate. Friends and classmates remember him as a kind and gentle soul, always ready to lend a helping hand. His professors speak of his dedication to his studies and his potential to make a positive impact on society.

In these trying times, the Kogi State University community comes together to mourn the loss of Mr. Felix. He may be gone, but his memory lives on in the hearts of all who knew him. As we grapple with the pain of his sudden departure, let us also reflect on the preciousness of life and the importance of cherishing every moment with our loved ones.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Felix's family, who must now find the strength to navigate this unimaginable loss. May they find solace in the memories of the remarkable young man they raised, and may his soul rest in eternal peace.

Source: https://thebureau.com.ng/kogi-state-university-community-mourns-the-loss-of-a-promising-young-man/

1 Share

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Morbeta11(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Rip...
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Dpen11(f): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2023
Beware of people around you ,you call friends

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Domaining101: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2023
How did you know he was promising? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Urheadmaster(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Dino malaye has done it again angry
Domaining101:
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Nawao oh
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Deco7: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Dey low key. Villagers aren't friendly

His killers are his father's contemporaries with whom they drink and merry together

9 Likes

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Ikaeniyan0: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2023
What a sad news

When will herding of cattle on roads be totally banned all over Nigeria? Some states that banned it, you will still see herdsmen walking around freely with thier cows.

2 Likes

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by TreasureJunky: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2023
This is so painful,, after sacrificing all the okada riding proceeds to train his son in education, he finally died. This can cause heart attack to the man.

3 Likes

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by wisdomkid: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Deco7:
Dey low key. Villagers aren't friendly

No, he was killed when his motorbike collided with Cattles. Even when they are peaceful, the cattles just don't want peace.

RIP to the young Man.

3 Likes

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Deco7: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2023
wisdomkid:

No, he was killed when his motorbike collided with Cattles. Even when they are peaceful, the cattles just don't want peace.

RIP to the young Man.

Kid

1 Like

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by thrillionaire(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
So sad.. but I don't really get it. Was he on high speed and the cattle suddenly entered the road or..,?

Since the government wouldn't enforce a complete ban of these cattle on our highways, once you see them from afar, just slow down and be extremely watchful.

God rest his soul 🙏 .
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Racoon(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
So so sad! This is how the impunity and lawlessness of these killer fulanis have been adding to the gruesome lost of lives.

1 Like

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by talented321: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
When you're alive you are not promising. But the moment you die they call you all sort of name and behave as if they miss you..
The two things i'm trying my possible best to avoid everyday is an untimely death or women relating harm..
I feel for his love ones...
TreasureJunky:
This is so painful,, after sacrificing all the okada riding proceeds to train his son in education, he finally died. This can cause heart attack to the man.

1 Like

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by UptownVibes(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
He for just celebrate low key o.. They have killed his father already.. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Eriggs: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dis life sef.
RIP Felix
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Brendaniel: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What a sad news

When will herding of cattle on roads be totally banned all over Nigeria? Some states that banned it, you will still see herdsmen walking around freely with thier cows.

I thought some of you said Tinubu is the only one that can fight Fulani and put a stop to Fulani herdsmen menace.... OR were you guys just joking?
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Ikaeniyan0: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

I thought some of you said Tinubu is the only one that can fight Fulani and put a stop to Fulani herdsmen menace.... OR were you guys just joking?
Please stop asking me a foolish question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Brendaniel: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Please stop asking me a foolish question

So you are saying that Tinubu cannot stop Fulani herdsmen from grazing and killing people all over Nigeria?
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by jeromestarks: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
My junior brother is next inshallah.
My god in heaven will take the life of that boy for disrespecting me.
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Luckysbab: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dpen11:
Beware of people around you ,you call friends

RIP

Calm your titties. There's an appointed time to die for every man.
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Solsix(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
It's a call to be spiritually awake
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by hrhobi1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
jeromestarks:

Nawaooo
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by ItisWell22(f): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. 😢
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Editorialtimes: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
jeromestarks:

Ha! Don't wicked.
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by 23jerryking(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
jeromestarks:
Can you not see how evil you are? So he must pay with his life for disrespecting you, now I know why he disrespected you. You do not deserve an iota of respect. You're a shame to humanity.
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by PinkNature: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Domaining101:

I pray you get the wisdom that you so much lack soonest.
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by Deco7: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
jeromestarks:

This is wrong nau.
Re: Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos by DesChyko: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Domaining101:
How did you know he was promising?

Even you are promising, no matter if the people around you call you stupid. Until you die, there's a potential to change the world for good in everybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Student Of Federal College Of Education Okene, Kogi State Dick Disappear / 3 Idiots And Rethink (2017) / New Rice Out In Nigeria With Peter Obi Face And PDP Logo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.