Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Where D Student Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where D Student Loan (297 Views)

Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Details Of The Student Loan Bill Signed By President Tinubu / President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where D Student Loan by soxifi: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Corrupt thief

1 Like

Re: Where D Student Loan by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2023
I never see anything oh

1 Like

Re: Where D Student Loan by wittywriter: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2023
soxifi:
Corrupt thief
What do you expect from APCheats promise.
darling4242:
I never see anything oh
So you are a student? MSC?

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Where D Student Loan by BossGerald: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Otilo

grin
Re: Where D Student Loan by Validated: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2023
So, you truly believed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Where D Student Loan by OneCandleAway(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:
I never see anything oh

Unilag is resuming next month and nothing has been said about the loans. Now we have to pay about 150k instead to the 25 or 30k. Though they broke it into 3 but intial deposit is about 75k. Then hostel fee has increased also.

I pity people that have more than 1 child in university. At least my responsibility is one person so I can manage but what about others?

1 Like

Re: Where D Student Loan by KanwuliaExtra: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2023
You go wait taya ke! grin

GBAJUE!
Re: Where D Student Loan by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Unilag is resuming next month and nothing has been said about the loans. Now we have to pay about 150k instead to the 25 or 30k. Though they broke it into 3 but intial deposit is about 75k. Then hostel fee has increased also.

I pity people that have more than 1 child in university. At least my responsibility is one person so I can manage but what about others?

This is too tough
Re: Where D Student Loan by OneCandleAway(f): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2023
darling4242:

This is too tough

It's crazy. Transport fares are high, feeding is high so you have to give the child or ward higher money for sustainance.
And govt is not doing anything to cushion this. At least food bank for universities, reduced transport for students, build more hostels e.t.c are one of the ways to reduce the effects on the student and we the ones bearing the burden.
Re: Where D Student Loan by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It's crazy. Transport fares are high, feeding is high so you have to give the child or ward higher money for sustainance.
And govt is not doing anything to cushion this. At least food bank for universities, reduced transport for students, build more hostels e.t.c are one of the ways to reduce the effects on the student and we the ones bearing the burden.

😔😔😔
Re: Where D Student Loan by Usmanovic95(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nigerians! forget, ApC don scam una.
Re: Where D Student Loan by soxifi: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Validated:
So, you truly believed Tinubu.
i dey ask tinubu people

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Is The Most Gullible Country And Shapeshifting Citizens / Nigeria Government Should Unleash Law To Execute Anyone Caught With Drugs / Nigerian Soldiers Share Photos Of Burnt Rice And Inadequate Meals Despite Increa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.