Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 (15967 Views)

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 3) On 8th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Hendrixky: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please 🙏 if you know you play my games give me thumps up

And follow me for more predictions

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Achor1111(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chelsea fans, how ih dey be?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by phemmyfour: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
This team is cursed. They should go n beg Abramovic

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Oritna94(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chai. Abramovich has placed a curse upon them

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by openmine(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lavia and caicedo how far nah grin
Klopp tell una to come LFC una say una wan die inside Chelsea!
Oryah see am nah
1b pounds and yet just one win!
Chelsea fans nor worry make una go Brighton again go beg them to also release their coach for una grin

13 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Jeshurun90: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
aremubabs:
Stupid Chelsea made me lose 11k just now. Money that I thought would go a long way before salary comes in.

Sorry to say this, u re stupid! Most betters have stopped staking on Chelsea since last season, unless if they wanted to stake against Chelsea. Even Chelsea fans that I know stake against Chelsea.

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by aremubabs: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jeshurun90:

Sorry to say this, u re stupid! Most betters have stopped staking on Chelsea since last season, unless if they wanted to stake against Chelsea. Even Chelsea fans that I know stake against Chelsea.

You don't have to be rude to pass your point across.

I did my research before including them in my accumulator.

All the reputable prediction sites that I use predicted Chelsea to beat Aston Villa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by henidord3: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
openmine:
Oryah see am nah
Chelsea fans nor worry make una go Brighton again go beg them to also release their coach for una grin
the coach and players are just jokers no seriousness in them.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by baralatie(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Like I said buying any player now is not even necessary

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by iramure(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Abrahamovic head too strong to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by proxillin(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
baralatie:
Like I said buying any player now is not even necessary

get a coach like ten hag or gardiolar who can punish players..

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by pikechukwu6(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin grin grin cleansheet
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Seunfretty: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Chelsea is suffering from personnel issues....the quality in that attack isn't enough and coaching can't do it...even before the red card it was obvious ...potch trust them game after game but am sorry...mudryk...sterling and Jackson can't give u goal

Nicholas for example is doing all the right things...combining well with other attackers...making the right runs and getting into scoring positions ...but the problem is simple..."he isn't a goal scorer"...everyteam needs a out and out goal scorer ..someone who smells the goal and buries it

And also personal interest is also a problem....Gallagher is busy doing nothing going forward in that line up ..one will think palmer will get into this team considering his ability to play as a no10 but potch is placing him on the bench

The front line should rest ...wen it's not firing then u change it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by proxillin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Seunfretty:
Chelsea is suffering from personnel issues....the quality in that attack isn't enough and coaching can't do it...even before the red card it was obvious ...potch trust them game after game but am sorry...mudryk...sterling and Jackson can't give u goal

Nicholas for example is doing all the right things...combining well with other attackers...making the right runs and getting into scoring positions ...but the problem is simple..."he isn't a goal scorer"...everyteam needs a out and out goal scorer ..someone who smells the goal and buries it

And also personal interest is also a problem....Gallagher is busy doing nothing going forward in that line up ..one will think palmer will get into this team considering his ability to play as a no10 but potch is placing him on the bench

The front line should rest ...wen it's not firing then u change it

Oh no...which game are you refering to? Nicholas chelsea was the worst player on the team chelsea and aston villa combine...
He is not on any aston villa player level..

he is worse than bakayoko..in all the his games this season, he is the worst player in the history of chelsea...he run with the ball to do nothing with it...

Please ooo...he should get the fck off the club..what an absolute downgrade

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by millionboi2: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
aremubabs:
Stupid Chelsea made me lose 11k just now. Money that I thought would go a long way before salary comes in.
eh ya....... never depend on betting.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by jojothaiv(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hendrixky:
Football betting you involve all logic, psychology and intelligence minus emotions and you will win your bet

In a game like this

Aston villa can score Chelsea

So carry Aston villa over 0.5

Stake all your life savings and thank me later

That was my yesterday's game
Baba, you try.

I don follow you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by onyxo76(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
aremubabs:

You don't have to be rude to pass your point across.

I did my research before including them in my accumulator.

All the reputable prediction sites that I use predicted Chelsea to beat Aston Villa.

uhh, see this one, i dey against Chelsea since the season, even though I m a Chelsea fan for close to 20 years, but if their lack of form will make me good cash every weekend, i don't mind at all
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by baralatie(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
proxillin:

get a coach like ten hag or gardiolar who can punish players..
Do you think coach is the problem!
Do you even think that gadiola will pay the kind of moninbeen called for these players.
Even klopp sef dey shout say the main moni for these players is bogus
They just assembled a brand new set of 11 players because of the same attitude of the last players.
Well
It is now left for the players to reveal the true worth.if they want to play division 1 .it is there choice but I do hope they improve on themselves and their game
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Hendrixky: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
jojothaiv:

Baba, you try.

I don follow you sha

Go check arsenal own make you see my predictions

Then also check Liverpool own

Check thier front page
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Wordson(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
openmine:
Oryah see am nah

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Naijagoodman:
It should happen very fast except we've decided on relegation
if they like they should hire 2 top experience managers, they will still be relegated with this present inexperience squad.
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by chikason22(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Where I'd the manna and the rest of the fishing barbecue. Unto wiichmone remain.
Oh I remember now.
Slow and steady into relegation zone baa undecided grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by tolue42(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
You forcefully took what belongs to an innocent man, Roman Abramovich, and then pursued him out of your land, expecting Chelsea to prosper? Chlesea can never flourish until they apologise to Abramovich and return his belongings back to him.

Chelsea don't even have sponsors , no company want to do business with them..in the whole league, they are the only one wearing cloths without sponsor that I've seen
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by baralatie(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
if they like they should hire 2 top experience managers, they will still be relegated with this present inexperience squad.
11 corners and they could not convert one
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by baralatie(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Well the red card disrupted Chelsea defensive form sha
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by baralatie(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
tolue42:

Chelsea don't even have sponsors , no company want to do business with them..in the whole league, they are the only one wearing cloths without sponsor that I've seen
The squad will improve
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
chikason22:
Where I'd the manna and the rest of the fishing barbecue. Unto wiichmone remain.
Oh I remember now.
Slow and steady into relegation zone baa undecided grin
The squad now other place to than to move up the the league table
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Donaldoni: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bring back Roman Abramovic! angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by baralatie(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Donaldoni:
Bring back Roman Abramovic! angry
I don't think that is feasible
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by Felix6: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Naijagoodman:
Tiago Silva with his experience should have done better
That guy is just cheating the game. Mikel obi could have perfectly stayed in the game and cheat with his perfect body shape and movement; but dude knew that there is always a time for everything. Thiago is not a goal keeper for God's sake. He is miles short of the requirement for epl now, but the fish keeps pretending.
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

Go check arsenal own make you see my predictions

Then also check Liverpool own

Check their front page
I've done that already before following you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 24th September 2023 by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Felix6:

That guy is just cheating the game. Mikel obi could have perfectly stayed in the game and cheat with his perfect body shape and movement; but dude knew that there is always a time for everything. Thiago is not a goal keeper for God's sake. He is miles short of the requirement for epl now, but the fish keeps pretending.
If you are shouting Thiago Silva
Who is left in the squad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Napoli Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd October 2018 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0) On 23rd January 2022 / Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 1st March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.