Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo: You're A Liar, A Cheat, Disgrace To Humanity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olusegun Obasanjo: You're A Liar, A Cheat, Disgrace To Humanity (134 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him / 7 Years Of Giving Peace, Love And Hope To Humanity / Read Olusegun Obasanjo's Full Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari To Halt 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo: You're A Liar, A Cheat, Disgrace To Humanity by IROHINOodua: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Olusegun Obasanjo: You're a liar, a cheat, disgrace to humanity

By Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo

My attention has been drawn to a statement credited to President Olusegun Obasanjo in which he called me an impostor and raised a lot of issues beneath his status, including telling the world that my mental health is questionable.
https://irohinodua.org/olusegun-obasanjo-youre-a-liar-a-cheat-disgrace-to-humanity-2/
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo: You're A Liar, A Cheat, Disgrace To Humanity by Urexcellency: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Latest Trends In SEO Services For Healthcare Marketing? / 10 Common Types Of Commercial HVAC Systems / Israel -hamas War: Facts And Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.