Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me (619 Views)

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Cooolme: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
So I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7850172/brother-not-helping-me-he
This guy was complaining that his Bro starves him, that even if there's food the bro eats it alone and I've been seeing really bad comments on that thread.

I believe as a brother which I am, I will stand in for my sibling where needs be and clearly the guy's brother have failed to do that which is very wrong in my opinion.
But another shocking stuff on that post are people that are commenting "Your bro doesn't owe you" bla Bla Bla, omorr is this really how people Reason or is it that some of y'all here don't have family?
Even the Bible asked us to be our brothers keeper.
It's very disgusting to see such people with that kind of mentality.

11 Likes

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by talented321: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
People always show their wicked characters on this forum, how can a sensible somebody abandon his own blood who left his village to come and stay with him. Not that the brother is idle but he is learning work to sustain his future and that of the family..
When i see some certain things, i find it hard to relate with people. If you seem things are not going to work then you communicate with him and let the people in the village know that things are very hard and everybody will work towards that..
The reason i don't blame Tinubu, Atiku or Peter because if they give u that opportunity you'll be more deadly than the devil..
People should try and work on theirselves stop expecting anything from anybody...
Op thanks for ur sound reasoning, incase just avoid fools on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Caaz: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
My younger brother stayed with me when I was single and trust me,he NEVER starved for one day,I m a foodie and a food lover.

It was like that because I wasn't lacking and there was enough foodstuffs at home bought by me and supplied by the company I was working with then.

I knew I owe him that responsibility as an elder sister to him and to cater for him,and till date,I m his favorite amongst his sisters.

But

What if I wasn't able to take care of myself,let alone him and he knew I m managing to get by...Omo I nor go kill myself.

But that will not warrant me to cook food and finish everything and pretend I never cooked without keeping some for him to eat since he's an apprentice.

Unless the said younger bro is a variant and unappreciative,then I go rest my efforts

6 Likes

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Mikespecialone(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Derange people , the day the little brother brings home 10 million or a fortune 🔮 , he will not close his eye and look aside

3 Likes

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
I was surprised by those comments in that thread as well. Imagine treating your younger brother/sibling so unkindly and people are supporting the older brother, smdh.

6 Likes

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cooolme:
â–  So I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7850172/brother-not-helping-me-he
This guy was complaining that his Bro starves him, that even if there's food the bro eats it alone and I've been seeing really bad comments on that thread.
I believe as a brother which I am, I will stand in for my sibling where needs be and clearly the guy's brother have failed to do that which is very wrong in my opinion.
But another shocking stuff on that post are people that are commenting "Your bro doesn't owe you" bla Bla Bla, omorr is this really how people Reason or is it that some of y'all here don't have family?
Even the Bible asked us to be our brothers keeper. It's very disgusting to see such people with that kind of mentality
Let's first leave the Bible out of this. undecided

This is an issue at the core of the individuals here. Religion is just a cover used when necessary to cover up so remove the cover during discussions.. undecided
Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Cooolme: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:

This is an issue at the core of the individuals here. Religion is just a cover used when necessary to cover up so remove the cover during discussions.. undecided
I believe as humans, some of us believe in our religions and as our religions demand so should we do undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cooolme:

I believe as humans, some of us believe in our religions and as our religions demand so should we do undecided.
Most people use religion instead as a convenient shield for their evil and wicked deeds. undecided
Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Leggodeals(f): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
"Entitlement" Satan's new highlighted word to propagate wickedness among humans.

If you are not entitled to help from people you call your brothers and sisters, is it strangers that are responsible for you in time of need?

4 Likes

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Cooolme: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Most people use religion instead as a convenient shield for their evil and wicked deeds. undecided
Yeah right but what can we do?
We should all try to make this little world a safe place in our own ways.
Cheers
Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Cooolme: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Leggodeals:
"Entitlement" Satan's new highlighted word to propagate wickedness among humans.

If you are not entitled to help from people you call your brothers and sisters, is it strangers that are responsible for you in time of need?
Like eehn.
I really want to believe people that stated those rubbish are not from functional homes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Like am dumbfounded.infact nairaland tire me as I read the thread walahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
That's to tell you the upbringing those ones supporting the elder brother came out from, dysfunctionality through and through, if you check well the evil comments comes from men so imagine if those type of people have kids or already have kids, I pity the next generation, evil mind and heart everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Lonestar124: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
I saw the post, I actually wanted to comment on it, I shrug it off..

That op and the brother are confused...

The last person that did that to me was my cousin brother, I overlooked it..

My blood brother can not do that to me I swear, I go change am for him gboas gboas...that is if he have the funds..

That op know wetin him do to his brother... But no matter what blood is thicker than water..

1 Like

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by bukatyne(f): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
Leggodeals:

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 @ first paragraph.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by UnfairLife7(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:

To hell with me and my money if the loved ones around me are suffering. Not just my blood including total strangers that truly i know they're suffering.

I owe my parents, siblings and good loyal friends. Infact, i owe some complete strangers sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by RepoMan007: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
UnfairLife7:
To hell with me and my money if the loved ones around me are suffering. Not just my blood including total strangers that truly i know they're suffering.

I owe my parents, siblings and good loyal friends. Infact, i owe some complete strangers sef.
...but it is okay in a house to use one person as sacrifice on demonic alter then be scheming to have him useless in life so others can continue right?
Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by UnfairLife7(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
RepoMan007:
...but it is okay in a house to use one person as sacrifice on demonic alter then be scheming to have him useless in life so others can continue right?
I guess helping your brother or even a total stranger stand their feet is sacrificial lamb right? Helping your brother through school or handwork so he can be responsible and fend for himself later is sacrificial lamb?

I don't understand how you guys reason seriously. Are you guys for real or just being woke as usual? Like you don't owe your younger siblings if you have? God abeg o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
RepoMan007:
What kind of rubbish reasoning is this? Why are you people who claim to have family all figured out better than those in the western world this damaged for Pete's sake? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Re: My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2023
You can say all you want on an anonymous forum. I bet in real life, you have never really helped anyone.
I have done a lot for my siblings and never got anything in return. I sent three through university. Bought cars. Had people on salaries.

I will not house any sibling and that is my decision alone to make.
Most of my siblings will never do for me half of what i have done for them if the tables were turned. I am still helping but I can never have any sibling live in my home either from my side or my wife's side.

I have learned the hard way and i now prioritize myself and my mental health and it means very little to me what people think about me or my decision.
You can make a different decision and its up to you.

(1) (Reply)

the unspoken -Women / A Corporate Maid,,guard,,cook And Gardener Need Asap / Marriage Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.